[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother is having birthday this saturday, I thought that my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: itacake.jpg (310KB, 712x534px) Image search: [Google]
itacake.jpg
310KB, 712x534px
My brother is having birthday this saturday, I thought that my mom bought a cake but she didn't so I'm thinking on what cake I'm gonna make. I did only once cake in my life and that was red velvet last year. It came out ok. It wasn't as moist as I imagined it to be and I fucked up the coloring somehow, but it was ok.

Can you give me some tips for cakes that I would handle or general tips about baking cakes?
>>
Buy a boxed cake then go on one of those Cake Facebook pages that show you how to make it all in one short gif. Wa la, bone app the teat
>>
>>8075312
What are you trying to convey here?
>>
bump pls
>>
>>8075312
bone apple tea*
>>
>>8075804
broke anal bee*
>>
>>8075310
Let your eggs get to room temp before putting them in. This helps box cake too. If you are too forgetful to pull the eggs out the night before you bake you can put them in warm (not hot that will cook 'em) water for ten min.

If you are not going boxed then pull out all of your wet ingredients like milk and butter and let them get to room temp.
>>
>>8076025
mix all the dry stuff together in one bowl then mix all the wet stuff together in a separate bowl then mix the wet into the dry.
>>
>>8076035
I use butter on the pan then lightly dust it with flour bang on the back of the pan to get out as much excess flour as possible
>>
just doctor a cake mix. make your own homemade cream cheese frosting.
>>
cake is gross. make him some cranberry walnut yeast rolls.
>>
>>8075310
If you bake it from a box you're pretty much set.

If you make it from scratch make sure you trust the recipe source and DO NOT CUT CORNERS. Have plenty of time to gather and prepare ingredients and then bake the cake.
>>8076025
do this
>>
>>8076038
The cake is done when you can put a toothpick into the center and it comes out dry.

Let it cool some then cut off any unevenness off the top so it will lay flat. Then flip in onto the plate to get it out of the pan. This way the nice even side that was on the bottom of the pan is now a nice even top of the cake.

Let it cool completely before icing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.