[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9b T0eDtQE8 What is the be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: spaghetti and novacaine.jpg (43KB, 835x895px) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti and novacaine.jpg
43KB, 835x895px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9bT0eDtQE8

What is the best food to eat after having gone to the dentist and having your mouth shot up full of Novocaine? Spaghetti?
>>
>>8065855
Spaghetti and MaeAtballsl
>>
>>8065855
fuck you op
>>
>>8065855
grapes. choke to death idiot.
>>
>>8065874
What's your problem?
>>
>>8065855
Aren't you in danger of biting your gums?
>>
just wait till the anaesthetic wears off fatass
>>
File: ONwhy.jpg (53KB, 620x726px) Image search: [Google]
ONwhy.jpg
53KB, 620x726px
Whey protein shakes.
>>
>>8065855
A glass of bleach followed by a bullet through the roof of your mouth
>>
>>8065855
black people have absolutely no sense of humor

i guarantee theres some race shit going through their minds the entire time, and its why none of them are even cracking smiles.

drink liquids and proteins. wait until you can feel your mouth again. roll with sou from a straw. avoid crunchy tacos
>>
>>8065855
Is there a show that's even as remotely funny as IJ?
>>
>>8066034
Nah dude, if you aren't in on the joke it's just not that funny.

Would you be cracking up laughing at some guy eating spaghetti like a retard in front of you?
>>
>>8066072
That's a good point. If I didn't know he was full of novacain and being punished I'd be very unimpressed.
>>
>get a filling done
>decide that I absolutely must have a pizza for lunch
>cheap frozen pizza has gristly bits in it
>Novocaine wears off, realize that gristly bits were parts of my cheek

I ate a non-insignificant portion of my own cheeks. Would not recommend.
>>
>>8065874
no FUCK YOU
>>
>>8065978
James Murray isn't fat...
>>
>>8066072
I would find it just as funny, actually probably more funny because I wouldn't know wtf was wrong with him and that he was having one giant spasm.
>>
>>8065855
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WVZTgl1vE8
This my favorite one
>>
>>8066034

>muh blacks hurr niggers reeee

You should try actually watching the show before you spout bullshit about things you have no idea about
>>
>>8067782
The one where Murr is a substitute teacher was gutbusting.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.