[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I deal with my generalised anxiety disorder surrounding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: food-obsession-665x385.jpg (52KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
food-obsession-665x385.jpg
52KB, 665x385px
How the fuck do I deal with my generalised anxiety disorder surrounding food?
I am completely obsessed with food.
All I think about is food. 24/7 everything I do revolves around food.
When I am eating I think about what I will eat next
When I am working I think about lunch
When I go to bed I think about breakfast.

Every aspect of my life is an obsession with food. I like to make food even thought I am no good at it. For example in the last 4 hours, I have made

1. A grilled cheese sandwich
2. A pot of tomato soup
3. some cookies

I cook maybe 10 recipes on days off and 5 recipes otherwise, and that is food I just throw away and made for the sake of touching and feeling food in my hands. I am not obese. I am 110lbs and 6'3 and count every calorie that goes inside of my body. When I make food I am careful not to lick my fingers to avoid the extra calories. I have obsessive hobbies and habits that all revolve around food. For example I go to the supermarket and bring a notepad then go to the deli meats and draw possible sandwich constructions from the different meats on show. I try to give each slice of a meat a space in a 5 layer sandwich and if I fail I get annoyed with myself for failing food. I walk around budget supermarkets and feel the packets of skittles and m&m's to try and grab any that have fallen out of opened packages. Not for eating but I just like the hunt for food. I don't think i have an eating disorder because I get my nutrition. But I am only happy when I am eating and I am only eating if I feel I have earned it, by doing enough food related stuff during the day. For example yesterday I had a long work day so wasn't able to get to the vending machine to write down the possible candy mixtures people in the office had been eating based on the missing candy from the machine so I didn't have dinner, I just watched some cooking videos and whisked some eggs until sleep time.

HELP ME. FUCK.
>>
>>8062564
You're not overweight so it's surprising that you feel that way about food. You could easily be overweight, try foraging for food, if food itself is your obsession. What did our ancestors' eat, because it's growing out there in the wild, for you to find if only you'll venture into the wilderness!
>>
>>8062581
I already do this.
I go foraging for berries, mushrooms, nuts, crops etc and I carry a battery toaster to make a sandwich from the ingredients. I don't usually eat it and I have been threatened with arrest after stealing cheese from a private farm. But the whole time I could only think of food. My hands TWITCH if I am not touching food. I have to sprinkle semolina on my keyboard to be able to type. its hard to do without being seen at work.
>>
since I started this thread I made 3 sandwiches
wake me up
>>
Bake and sell it in your work place/ study place, or you could sell lunches too
>>
>>8062591
>I have to sprinkle semolina on my keyboard to be able to type
Fucking kek.
>>
I feel the same way too. Lets meet up. I live in undergroundGermany tho
>>
>>8062715
Really?
I am not German.
But would you like to talk?
Which food feels best to touch? I love holding lettuce, I usually line my pockets with some in the morning. I can eat it too because it is mostly water.
>>
>>8062715
m8
>>
>>8062564
Become a chef OP. Turn that obsession into money.
>>
>>8062830
But I can't cook well. I am always too nervous about touching the food and feeling it to focus on the recipe and end up fucking it up
>>
>>8062564
So you have a sexualized view of food? And don't say "it's not sexual" because it is. You have a fetish for touching and feeling food. It doesn't make any sense to the normal persons brain. You have something wrong with you, you need to see a trained medical professional and get some psychiatric evaluation immediately. God speed you fucking creep.
>>
>>8062564
You have anorexia nervosa along with obviously other mental illnesses. So, psych + nutritionist?
>>
>>8062564
>I am 110lbs and 6'3 and count every calorie that goes inside of my body.
13.7 bmi skeleton free

technically you can get impatient treatment at an ed clinic
>>
>>8062715
undeground germany? canalisation like a ninjaturtle? On the moon with the spacenazis?
Explain
>>
>>8062564
>tfw you feel similarly to this and get hopeful for answers but then realize it's just a shitpost

end me life
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.