[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go out for a nice meal >the place is known for top notch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: enough.jpg (5KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
5KB, 252x161px
>go out for a nice meal
>the place is known for top notch local ingredients at the peak of seasonal perfection
>wine happens, it's great
>first course shows up, it's great
>second course materializes, it's great
>dessert appears and disappears, was great
>time for the espresso
>it's either lavazza, or some shit from a pod
How do we put a stop to this, /ck/?
>>
>>8058480
I'm have the confuse.
>>
>>8058480
>multi course meals
>wine
>not being too full for dessert
>espresso
>>>/fa/
>>
>>8058483
good food, shit coffee
>>
>>8058480
>nice meal
>room for dessert
pick ONE
>>
>>8058500

so many americans on here.
>>
>>8058503
I wish I had a nickel for every time a foreigner obsessed about America.
>>
>>8058507
yes, a dollar would be quite a bit more than your net worth of a used bus pass
>>
>>8058507

just what a filthy america loving american would say.
>>
Commercial espresso machines can be expensive to operate because they use a lot of power to stay at optimal temperature and if you're only making one or two per hour then it's probably not worth the cost.
I think.
>>
>>8058525
If I'm paying $100 for dinner I'll pay extra for you to run your goddamm espresso machine all day
Just add it to my bill, I didn't come here to drink Green Mountain nespresso pods
>>
>>8058480
maybe choose a better type of beverage to drink after a meal? Its not the 1960s anymore
>>
>>8058673
>muh craft beer
At least you're not the south
>>
is the espresso mandatory or what?
>>
>>8058507
No one is as obsessed about America as Americans.
They are sciologically and culturally unable to except failure so they just assume everyone is thinking about them all the time because they are themselves. Basically they act like an adolescent girl.

Anyway, it's culiterally normal to have a healthy portion size is a European restaurant, I have been told American portion sizes are fucked off huge and that's why they have doggie bags (which is unheard of in europe).
>>
>>8058717
t. can't stop thinking about americans
>>
>>8058717
>>8058520
>proving his point
>>
>>8058723
>>8058726
Nope, it's not my opinion.
It was on some documentary I saw about the space race and how the yanks freaked out when the Russians launched sputnik.
They couldn't handle not being the best so they went to the fucking moon.
>>
>>8058733
Just keep talking about America in a thread about bad espresso.
>>
>>8058733
>what is the cold war
>>
>>8058733
How much media about Americans do you watch daily?
>>
>>8058753
None.
The only time I have anything to do with Americans is when I visit this site.
>>
>>8058764
You literally watched a documentary about American/Russian history
>>
>>8058771
It was actually about space exploration and I watched it one time.
>>
>>8058753
>how often do you think about me
>>
>>8058480
Just dont order coffee at the end of a meal, go somewhere else afterwards
>>
>>8058480
You're supposed to ask the girl to come to your house for a coffee, you doofus.
>>
>>8058776
>I watched a documentary on the space race...
>oh it was actually about space exploration
Okay.
>>
>>8058800
I assume a documentary on human space exploration would cover the space race in some detail anon.
>>
>>8058808
Very briefly. I assume it'd focus more on the actual exploration of space, not a pissing contest between two world powers.
>>
>>8058507
It must be the same guy tho, like nearly every thread that hits a certain amount of replies you'll see a 1 sentence remark

>Do Americans really etc itrollu

And just as reliably there'll be some american who has to feed the guy.

>obsessed eurocucks etc

Despite the guy likely being Australian. And this starts legitimate shitflinging and derailment almost everytime and he does it everyday. Has there been a more successful troll on ck?
>>
>>8058816
Whty are you so obsessed with Australia?
>>
>>8058691
Why do you think he's referring to fucking craft beer (he may be, IDK, but it's stupid to assume that). He could be referencing apertifs, herbal liqueurs that help digestion, cafe au lait, sparkling water, lemoncello, herbal tea, black or green tea, or any other sort of common after dinner beverage.
>>
>>8058816
>Has there been a more successful troll on /ck/
Carbonara
>>
>>8058824
He probably isn't gay though
>>
Do Americans really reply with a (You) every time someone asks what Americans do?
>>
^^ m-must r-resist
>>
>>8058832

(You)
>>
>>8058824
Because the WIDF patrols this board to teach the ignorant about the new craft beer that isn't pisswater like you probably think. No other beverage is allowed because it's current year and we're not the south. Muh ABV!
>>
>>8058480
Illy pods are good
>>
>>8058657
But if restaurants start charging $25 for an espresso then it would have to a pretty special espresso or it would devalue the rest of the meal. Because customers will know that they're paying $25 for something that they normally only pay $2 for so they'll wonder if they're also being overcharged for the other meal items that they ordered. Then they may literally and figuratively leave the restaurant with a sour taste in their mouth and not want to return.
The experience should end on a high note.

Polite sage for being off-topic in this American back-slapping thread.
>>
>>8058657
There's no way they use pods at restaurants. I would fucking shit on the floor is someone served me fucking pod coffee at a restaurant, because any place that serves pod coffee may as well be a fucking crack den. Except crack is actually worth consuming. I would fucking wing that shit into the servers face.

How do we stop pod coffee from existing? That's what I wanna know.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.