[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tomorrow i'm gonna get high and make some beef stir fry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: asian1.jpg (687KB, 1444x1083px) Image search: [Google]
asian1.jpg
687KB, 1444x1083px
tomorrow i'm gonna get high and make some beef stir fry with friends

usually i just heat sesame oil in the wok and then put the beef in first after coating it with salt pepper and sesame seeds. is this the best way to prepare it? surely there's something i can do the beef to make it better
>>
>>8057044
marinate it a few hours before in some soy sauce, balsamic, oil, pinch of honey, some ginger powder, garlic powder, and a pinch of onion powder
>>
>>8057044
canna oil sauce on top
>>
>>8057058
>>8057062
sounds bretty gud

anything i could do with the veg? i've got red, orange and gree peppers, broccoli, celery, onion, mushrooms
>>
>>8057044
I'd rather use the sesame oil as a flavoring agent similar to really good olive oil. If you want that delicious sauce you can look into hoisin and corn starch.
>>
google mongorian beef.
>>
DUDE
>>
Fry garlic and chili.

You want to cook the beef as hot as possible for as short a time as possible. East Asian sesame oil will has a low smoke point and will burn. sesame seeds will burn. Add them at the end.

Cook everything in batches to keep the heat high. Combine errthing at the end with soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch slurry.
>>
>>8057161
no fuck you cunt

Better get some bok choy OP
>>
>>8057044
bit of lemon grass and some chilli
>>
>>8057058
This. Even just marinating for an hour or two in soy sauce and peppers (Thai chilies are great) can make a big difference.
>>
>>8057075
nah, just let those flavors be themselves.
>>
>>8057058
How do you pinch honey?
>>
>>8057527
So what oil is best?
>>
>>8057058

>powder

choke on a dick

don't rec other people shit

literally zero reason to use powder over the real deal unless you're making a rub
>>
How do you get your beef? Is it a whole steak which you cut up? In any case, I recommend rubbing it with minced onion, crushed garlic, salt and pepper, crushed dry chiles and clove (add anise, cinnamon, similar spices, if you like), and let that sit on your counter for like, and hour. Put it on a grate over a plate for dripping, if its a whole steak. If it's pre-cut, put it in a bowl and cover with a wet towel. Beyond that, it sounds like you have a sound method.
>>
>>8057044
Fuck off normie faggot
DUDE WEED LMAO
Kys
>>
Try to cut the beef as thin as possible also like >>8057058 but only need some soy sauce ,when stir try to make it fast
t.some one eat these food every fucking day
>>
>>8059271
I bought it pre cut. It's marinating with soy, citrus, balsamic and garlic powder now. Probably going to salt and pepper it when I get home and leave it under a wet towel after draining the marinade
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.