[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/ I've recently been given a ton of habanero and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 820.png (400KB, 872x451px) Image search: [Google]
820.png
400KB, 872x451px
Hey /ck/

I've recently been given a ton of habanero and jalapeno peppers. I want to make something that uses a lot of them. I know I could just google around for salsa recipes but I was wondering if any of you had some killer recipes you think I should try.
I also kind of want to try pickling some but I've never done that before
>>
You could make a chili with them. You could use them as hamburger condiments. You could add them to tamale filling. You could use them as a pizza topping. You could make jelly out of them.
>>
Make them boille 10 time (change the water everytime ) ther take out seeds for 100gr of peppers put 1kg of tomatoe and 5 all garlic in over at 280Âșc until the garlic are burnt then press them out . Mixe the garlic puree with the cooked tomatoe and peppers then ad olive oil salt pepper and 200gr grilled almond. Just delicilous
>>
You could jerk something with them, or make vindaloo. To jerk puree with:

Scallions
Red onion
Garlic
Vegetable oil
Lime juice
Fresh thyme
Allspice
Nutmeg
Cumin
Coriander
Cayenne
Rum (if desired)

Marinate meat in puree overnight, roast at like 475 or grill as desired.

Vindaloo is a lil more complex you can figure that one out yrself.
>>
>>8056346
I'm a mexico
Habaneros go really well with seafood
Use them fresh or pickle them with red onion
Or make lots of salsa, blend those fuckers add whatever spice you like and some vinegar
>>
>>8056806
Also try Aguachile
Its shrimp ceviche with a lot of habanero
>>
Here's the best sales recipe you'll ever need

>habaneroa
>dried chile de arbol peppers
>spicy tomato sauce
>garlic
>olive oil
>onion
>cilantro
>tomato bullion (best brand has a rooster in it)

First, fry the chiles, habanero, and garlic in olive oil on a skillet
After it browns, add the tomato sauce and let it cool for a bit
Add the mixture to a blender, keeping as much olive oil as you can in the mix, and then add the onions and cilantro
Blend
Add a little water if it gets too thick
Salt to taste

Guaranteed to fuck up your eyes andbthroat while cooking, but this is the salsa of a real man. Great flavor, and intense heat.
>>
>>8056806
>I'm a Mexico
fuckin gross.
>>
All these sound great, and I have so many I can probably try a lot of them. Thanks anons, saving these suggestions
>>
Pepper jelly. Spread on buttery crackers with cream cheese.
>>
>>8056883
Or just bake it in a cheese like brie, that shit tastes great.

Personally I would probably just try to make a hot sauce or salsa with them, probably overdoing it with the peppers and hating myself every time I eat it. Pickling sounds good also.
>>
Pepper jelly is GOAT. Make that shit, pickle some, dry some, make a hot sauce, chili, any sort of Mexican food
>>
File: bearacha_export.png (272KB, 1024x714px) Image search: [Google]
bearacha_export.png
272KB, 1024x714px
>>8056346
Hot and Sweet Fuckin Sriracha
Here ya go:

1/2 cup apple cider vinegar (white vinegar is ok too)
1 lb. peppers (1/2 habenero, 1/2 jalepeno is good)
1 Tbsp sea salt
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp sugar (can add more if you want it sweeter)
3-4 cloves garlic

Cut the stems off the peppers and bake them at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. Put everything in the food processor and blend until just a bit chunky. Put it in a container and keep it at room temperature for a couple days (the vinegar will preserve it, so room temp is fine). Then blend it down until it's smooth (you can add a tiny bit of water if you need to get it smoother). Enjoy that shit.
>>
>>8056346
Stuff em with cream cheese (or cheese of your choice) then batter and fry them
>>
>>8056346
Aaron?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.