[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about pic related. Why is there so many memes about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 14

File: 2-LittleCaesars_Logo-2_0.jpg (286KB, 1190x767px) Image search: [Google]
2-LittleCaesars_Logo-2_0.jpg
286KB, 1190x767px
Tell me about pic related. Why is there so many memes about this place? I've never actually been inside one or eaten from them.
>>
their sauce is trash cheese is trash crust is trash

but it's cheap
>>
If you grew up attending a public school in the US and have eaten their pizza, its the same thiung
>>
File: Pizza_Pizza_Logo.svg.png (126KB, 1280x517px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza_Pizza_Logo.svg.png
126KB, 1280x517px
>>8039658
So it's like the pizza pizza of America? Actually nvm, Pizza pizza isn't cheap.
>>
>>8039664
this is funny because Little Caesars slogan is literally "pizza pizza"
>>
>>8039654
Just got some today. It's really good for cheap, fast, hangover food, but that's about it. Their chicken wings are pretty good though, like the garlic parmesan. Shitty quality though.
>>
File: 4bc.jpg (79KB, 534x484px) Image search: [Google]
4bc.jpg
79KB, 534x484px
>>8039662
US education is the same thiung as pizza?

Damn, really make you think.
>>
>>8039654
They sell a pizza for $5. That's all you need to know.
>>
File: boxset.jpg (432KB, 954x688px) Image search: [Google]
boxset.jpg
432KB, 954x688px
Had 'oit 'za today. Got the box set.
>>
>>8040027
Damn I hate Little Caesars.

Their promos make me gain a pound because they are so cheap.
>>
>>8039654

>why is there so many memes about this place

There *aren't*. The fuck are you even talking about? Seems like /b/ might be more your speed.
>>
because people can't learn to enjoy quality 'oit-made 'go 'za
>>
>>8039669
Didn't they charge it to hot-n-ready?
>>
5 buck pizzas that taste like 5 buck pizzas.

Same price as a sub or hamburger and it's a whole pizza.

Yeah, it's alright
>>
It's cheap and the poorest of poorfags can afford to eat from there and even get fat.
>>
>>8039669
>this is not a coincidence
>>
>>8039654
Sausage 5 dollar pizza is best 5 dollar pizza.
If you can spend more get the bacon wrapped pizza if they have it.
>>
>>8039654
the cheese bread costs more than the pizza in my town
>>
>>8039654
7/11 pizza is literally better than theirs
>>
>>8040954
7/11 Pizza is actually underrated in terms of chain pizza. Better than Dominoes and Pizza Hut as well.
>>
I rate Little Caesars as the best of the big franchises. It's too bad they don't deliver, but honestly if you can get a fresh-made pizza and pick it up yourself, it's better than waiting 45 minutes for one that's been sitting for 45 minutes.

That's not to say it's good. It's barely better than frozen pizza.

Here is how I rate them:

1. Little Caesars
2. Papa Johns
3. Pizza Hut
4. Dominos
>>
I actually like Little C's pizza. Maybe I have a good location near me. Or I am just a gluttonous ameriswim with no dignity.

Definitely better than other chain pizza. Fuck dominos especially.
>>
Its better than frozen pizza. Frozen pizza these days are $5.00 or more so I figure that a hot and ready is superior to that.
>>
>>8041000
It's probably the exact same thing but they have a custom oven in the store.
>>
>>8040411
Yeah, I think because they stopped doing the two-for-one ages ago.
>>
File: little-caesars-dough-mixer.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
little-caesars-dough-mixer.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>8041000

I thought little caesars makes their dough fresh??
>>
>>8039654
They destroyed the market for frozen grocery store pizza.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGXxru6ePPM

>dat dough cutting
>>
File: Crushing It.png (207KB, 424x465px) Image search: [Google]
Crushing It.png
207KB, 424x465px
>>8041059
Reminds me of Indian Streetfood videos.
>>
Little C's is good. Just get it fresh. Usually when i walk in they are putting a new one in the warmer and i ask for the fresh one. The cheese looks great the crust has a nice bottom.

They stepped up their game. Better crust,and now made with REAL cheese.

The deep dish is worst though. They changed the crust and its mostly airy dough. Same with the cheese bread. But still good.
>>
Little C's is good for approx 15 minutes after it's out of the oven/warmer, then it's a race against the clock before it becomes inedible cardboard.

Very similar phenomenon to Mcdonald's french fries.
>>
The 5 dollar hot n ready is good for the price for a short window after it comes out of the oven. It is garbage cold.

The deep dish is actually fairly decent and worth the extra dollar or two and couple minutes wait. Best major chain pizza.
>>
>>8040954
>>8040975
oh shit, really? might have to hit one up on the way home
>>
>>8041355
It's not bad for it's price and is best fresh. I remember a few years ago, me and a friend had nothing much going on during the summer and we had a 7-Eleven halfway between us and meet there to get pizza and play Call of Duty at my place. Probably spent $200+ that summer chillin back having cheap pizza slowing becoming ninja turtles.
>>
They're only in nigger ghettos. That's about all you need to know.
>>
>>8039670
>Their chicken wings are pretty good though

I only had their buffalo wings for the first time yesterday. The flavor was good, but, they were gristly. Did I get a bad batch, or is that common for them?
>>
>>8039664
>t. Collingwood hick

If you live anywhere remotely populated you'd know that Little Caesars is just as prevalent in Canada as it is in America. Pizza Pizza cooks their shitty pizza to order, so it's at least a bit better than the premade and greasy cardboard Little Caesars has the audacity of charging you $5 for.
>>
>>8042256
Little Caesar's is barely anywhere in America and before their commercial campaign a few years ago I thought their business had died.

Domino's and Pizza Hut are still the only big pizza chains in America.
>>
>>8042272
My papa John has a few words for you
>>
>>8042277

I feel like Papa John's is the only one I ever see anymore; I really think Domino's, Pizza Hut, and Little Caesars must all be in low income areas or something.
>>
>>8042289
I think domino's and pizza huts businesses have been hurt, but there are still multiple locations here while there is only one papa john's that won't deliver.
>>
>>8042289
They are all in low income areas since only niggers and white trash eat chain fast food.
>>
>>8042306
Even the malls which accommodate the wealthiest have chain restaurants.
>>
>>8042312
False, White people don't go to malls.
>>
>>8042312

>the malls which accommodate the wealthiest

Last time I went to a mall in the nice part of town it was full of kids (and not kids) who obviously came there from the not nice part of town, to impress their dates or some stupid shit, and just hang out all day and pretend like they had money.
>>
>>8042306
You're so poor and trashy that you've never seen a Panera Bread. There are gigantic chains specifically marketed towards whites in affluent areas you bum.
>>
>>8042334
and they're not that good.
>>
>>8042334
Get a load of this flyover suburbanite.
>>
>>8042343
I know that. I'm just saying it's not true that poor people are the only ones who eat at chains.
>>
>>8042368
Of course. Every region has their local chains.
>>
The great debate
http://www.strawpoll.me/11110173/r
>>
>>8039654
Pizza is frequently undercooked

>>8039664
This, including the slogan, but it looks like Pizza Pizza has a lot better toppings. If I ever go to Canada, I will go to one of them.
>>
>>8042479
deepdish is GOAT
>>
>>8039654
>I rate Little Caesars as the best of the big franchises. It's too bad they don't deliver, but honestly if you can get a fresh-made pizza and pick it up yourself, it's better than waiting 45 minutes for one that's been sitting for 45 minutes.
>
>That's not to say it's good. It's barely better than frozen pizza.
>
>Here is how I rate them:
>
>1. Little Caesars
>2. Papa Johns
>3. Pizza Hut
>4. Dominos

And if you're in the Northeast: 1. Papa Gynos
>>
>>8042479
all these people that like the objectively disgusting pizza
>>
>>8040446

Wow, Little Caesars would be a strong competitor for Hayat Hargeisa!

> Hagi Nur Road, Jigjiga Yar Intersection
> Hargeysa, SOMALIA
>>
File: 348s.jpg (42KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
348s.jpg
42KB, 348x348px
>>8042541
Well I mean, it's $5 (+tax) for one pizza of debatable quality.

You could have yourself a one man celebration with one and a 40 of your favorite malt liquor for under $10.
>>
All that talk about little caesars......Now I want to try it out. There is one near and they sel Family size pizzas for 6.99$ ( Panama,not usa )
>>
No one will ever claim Little Caesar's is high quality, but that's not the point. It's a fucking pizza for five dollars. It's not even bottom of the barrel, that belongs to Cicis buffet pizza.
>>
>>8039654
It's the same price as a frozen pizza but it tastes better and you don't have to heat it up. It doesn't have a rotting banana odor from the cheese like Dominos, nor is it as greasy as Pizza Hut. Plus, you can just walk in without ordering and they usually have one available. It's no where near as good as a local place unless you live in California or flyover country.
>>
>>8043102
Whut. There's plenty of good local pizza places in California, ya mook.
>>
>>8041019

Maybe if you buy the worst ones like Tombstone. Never understood why anyone would eat Tombstone.
>>
>>8040027
That's not photoshopped to look deeper than it actually is right?
>>
>>8042334
America is such an odd place.
>>
>>8042602
I have done exactly this on at least a semi-weekly basis for the last four years.
>>
>>8043203
No that's actually how it looks
>>
>>8039654
people are autists about pizza. I like little caesars because there's one like 2 minutes from me with a drive thru so I can get mediocre pizza at maximum efficiency. Yes, I realize it sucks but if I wanted good pizza I'd fucking make it myself.
>>
>>8043600
The only thing being projected is your own insecurities
>>
Pro-Tip for Little Sleazer's

Add extra cheese. Their cheese portions are small which is why its generally meh.
>>
>>8043643

Sweet jesus id let her punish me
>>
>>8043697
>her
>>
File: Jt3lAqw.jpg (44KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
Jt3lAqw.jpg
44KB, 540x438px
>>8043600
just because you can't make an omelet without fucking it up and turning it into scrambled eggs, doesn't mean we're all retarded.
>>
>>8043721
>Besides omelettes take zero effort to make.

and yet you still fuck them up.
>>
>>8043724
only time I ever tried to make an omelette I fucked it up

what do people think of my father murphy and his pizza?
>>
>>8040004
US public education in non affluent cities is bad. Otherwise it's mostly great. Also, the best universities in the world are in America.
>>
>>8040439
Their hot and ready shit is appalling. It's bland. It's kind of fucking hard to make pizza taste completely bland. Pizza sauce is full of sugar and pepperoni is a mildly spicy sausage.
>>
>>8042289
I live in a high income place in socal and we have all four. I guess cities like yours have to cut back.
>>
>>8042334
There's a rich Asian city near me with a Panera bread. It's not for whites cleetus. It's targeted towards anyone with money.
>>
Interestingly enough, I don't think I've ever eaten a LC pizza. Nor will I ever if I can help it.
>>
>>8042602
I tried doing that once but the pizza sucked imo. I stick to other terrible fast food. >>8042613
>>
>>8043894

>cities like yours have to cut back

Yeah, that's definitely not the way it works...
>>
>>8043212
And yet you're obsessed with it.
>>
>>8043909
You tell me them. You city is limited while mine isn't. No need to add ellipses when you feel upset.
>>
>>8043921

When you have real options shitty fast food places don't thrive. What's so difficult to understand?
>>
In Portland you can buy pizzas with food stamps. They charged people fifty cents to cook them. Some whale lady ordered all the pizzas they had and they told me I'd have to wait ten minutes like a cuck. It was a lot better fresh out of the oven though.
>>
>>8039658

You know it's funny, because I hate the sauce of literally every other place that delivers pizza.
>>
>>8043899
>rich Asian city near me
Vancouver?
>>
>>8043965

You obviously live in a place that prides itself on eating Italian-American food, and people are going to do so even if they are trailer trash with no taste or ties to local establishments. So what? Having tons of variations on the exact same type of cuisine isn't the same as having options.
>>
>>8039654
Better than Pizza Hut and dirt cheap.
If you want a good pizza you go elsewhere.
If you want an alright pizza for almost nothing you go to Little Ceasars.
>>
>>8041018
>>8041059
>LC actually makes their dough in-store
Damn. Who else does? I know Pizza Hut doesn't.
>>
>>8044000

>reading comprehension
>>
>>8039658
Bullshit. I consider myself a pizza snob and there is almost nothing better than reheated little Caesars. I don't know what happens to the chemistry of the pizza when it's a day old and you reheat it but it becomes better than when it was fresh.
>>
File: money somalia.jpg (89KB, 569x398px) Image search: [Google]
money somalia.jpg
89KB, 569x398px
>>8042602

Less than 3,000 Somalian Shillings for a pizza?!

Little Caesar rocks!
>>
>>8039654
>Be me
>Live in Michigan where we literally suck the cock of the owner of this shit franchise 'cuz sports
>Literally naming new sports arena after shit company
>Have Detroit Deep Dish competition in Detroit
>Decide to go cause am fat fuck that loves pizza
>MFW Little Caesars wins competition

How this fucker won, I have no idea. It literally tastes like shit, but is cheap and pizza so it gets a pass. Also is there any pizza that's more based than a Triple D?
>>
>>8044908
>http://www.strawpoll.me/11110173/r
how do you reheat it? Literally have some day-old Little Caesar's in my fridge right now, do you microwave or throw it on the stove or what?
>>
>>8045528
Their deep dish pizza actually isn't too bad.

>>8044908
Also what this anon said, it legitimately defies belief. Nuking something should, by no means, make it taste better, but it does.
>>
>>8040990
With mountain mike above all?
>>
I ate Little Caesars a couple times while I was out in Victoria and had no kitchen of my own. It's complete garbage that tastes awful and has awful unpleasant texture. I goddamn love pizza but I could barely eat that stuff. It's even worse once it cools.

>>8045859
>Nuking something should, by no means, make it taste better, but it does.
If you put it in the oven, pizza always gets better. I think it's because the cheese cools and 'sets' so it has a different texture when you reheat it. The toppings also get more cooked, I find that often, the stuff on top of a pizza isn't cooked as much as it should be to taste good in the five minutes they put it through that rolly oven.

Microwaving pizza makes it soggy and terrible though and you're a terrible person if you microwave pizza.
>>
File: 1471961042971.jpg (159KB, 486x634px)
1471961042971.jpg
159KB, 486x634px
>>8043861
>USA iz best country evar but don't mind the poor, jamal and paco :DDDD DDD

I tried this shit-tier place yesterday, pizza was awful.
>>
>>8039654
it's a meme made up by stoners and high school kids who starve themselves all day so their little caesar's pizza tastes better. their pizzas have like nothing on them and nothing of quality.
>>
>>8041018
I don't think this is true, because once I bought LC and there was a hair baked into the crust that very obviously didnt belong to anyone that worked there.
>>
>>8046202
>grocery store
>literally any grocery store
>beautiful and clean toilet
kek
if I could shit on the floor and walk away I would
>>
Little Caesars has god tier breadsticks
>>
File: image.jpg (977KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
977KB, 2448x2448px
It sucks cock

Costco pizza is slightly more expensive (9.99 for 18 inches vs 6.00 for 14 inches) and is exponentially better, pic related
>>
>>8039664
worst shit i ever had. fuck canada
>>
>>8046202
Why are Indians allowed in a cooking forum? Isn't there literal shit in like 90% of your food? Beat it Pajeet
>>
>>8039654
>Why is there so many memes about this place?
Are advertisements now memes?
>>
>>8047577
They make all their dough in the morning so someone on morning shift had their hair in your pizza
>>
>>8047705
Not slightly, marginally, insignificant even. Costco is 25.4 sqare inches for a buck compared to LIL Cs 25.6 share inches per buck.
>>
>>8047829
True, and if you don't have 10 bucks they sell by the slice too. 2 bucks for a big piece I think
>>
>>8047873
The counter argument being they are selling it a break even point or even a loss. It's a way to entice more visits from customers and therefore more sales. But I am pretty sure they will sell you food without being a member.
>>
I honestly don't get the hate, its just cheap pizza.
I cant think of many pizza chains that aren't shitty and cheap.
>>
>>8047943
Depends on the Costco
If it has an outside foodcourt, they can't stop you, if it's an inside one that's another story.

Most of the time they don't give a shit, but my friend's have been stopped and denied by the door employees before.
Depends on the Costco really, cause the 4 I normally go to don't give a shit, but this one upstate apparently does.

>why 4?
Depends on if I decide to go at work, home, or dicking around the next town over.
>>
>>8039654
memes?

Only time I ever hear about Little Caesars is if someone's complaining about it or just had a 20$ adventure.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-08-25-19-33-26.png (2MB, 1440x1451px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-08-25-19-33-26.png
2MB, 1440x1451px
>>8047724
Jamal El-Chapberg, I know it's hard for you to read with diabetus but I am Jean-Pierre, not Pahjeet :^)

>*Unsheath anatak*
>>
the crust is OK, the cheese is cardboard and they skimp on sauce and somehow they manage to fit like 2000+ calories into a medium pizza but for 5 bucks with no wait you can't complain

also the crazy bread is p gud
>>
>>8045541

Never microwave anything fried or that has a crust when you're able to use a gas stove - or even an electric one. The food will get loppy.
>>
>>8043203
who the fuck cares, it's all just fucking bread, garbage
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.