[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>RAWR I'M SO CRANKY DON'T TALK TO ME UNTIL I'VE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 21

>RAWR I'M SO CRANKY DON'T TALK TO ME UNTIL I'VE HAD MY COFFEE AMIRITE XD

Who here hates the coffee meme?
>>
fuck coffee, especially from places like starbucks
people are paying 5 bucks for a cup of sugar water that they convinced themselves they need to wake up in the morning
>>
Sounds like you hate the memesters, not the meme
>>
Did you literally read through the meme food thread and think that someone calling coffee a meme was so clever that it deserved it's own thread?

Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>8039268
Their fraps are pretty good sweet milk drinks tbqhwy. Their hot coffee is not very good however.
>>
I like drinking coffee, but i definitely hate the whole attitude that someone can be dick before their coffee
it just sounds like bullshit from a caffeine addict
wish i could write off all my bullshit personality because i havent had my morning beer
>>
MODS, MODS, I NEED A MOD. THERE ARE CHILDREN ON MY 4CHAN
>>
File: 1446692629929.jpg (134KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1446692629929.jpg
134KB, 1334x750px
>>8039297
>MY 4CHAN
Triggered.
Legit kill yourself.
>>
>>8039257
If you talk to me within one hour after waking, I am a crude man. You will be spoken to unaffectionately, and I will probably regret the undeserved ire I've heaped upon you.

Also I'm probably hungover, so there's that...
>>
>>8039257
Behaving like that simply means the person is addicted to caffeine.
>>
Me!

>>8039492
It's no excuse. You can't be polite just when it suits you. Compose yourself in front of others man, it's basic etiquette.
>>
>>8039257

I do enjoy a delicious espresso or cappuccino without sugar once in a long while but drinking coffee every morning is bullshit, it just makes me lose focus and concentration and that's pretty much it.
>>
>sweatpants & coffee

they're taking perfectly normal things that plenty of normal people use regularly and incorporating them into their identity because their lives are fucking pathetic. it's pretty normal
>>
I used to feel fine before my morning coffee, it just gave me a boost and I liked being wired.

I've been drinking it way more frequently though to control these weird, sustained migraine headaches I get that go for weeks on end, and now I feel fucking dead without it. Sometimes I drink it before bed.

Thinking of getting a French press and just going balls deep since I'm hooked now anyway.
>>
>>8039257
Just normies being vapid cunts.

HURDUR COFFEE IS NICE IN THE MORNING HOW QUIRKY IN OTHER NEWS I LIKE SLEEPING ON RAINY DAYS FUCK ME RIGHT?
>>
>>8039894
>>8039975
Fall is my favorite season. I just LOVE rainy fall days, all the colors, and sitting indoors are drinking tea and maybe reading books (rereading game of thrones atm). I'm such a nerd xD
>>
I'm not an aggressive cunt before I caffeinate, I'm just lethargic and shuffle around staring at my feet with my eyes barely open
>>
>>8039268
Are you aware that they sell coffee as well?
>>
>>8040209
Fuck off.
>>
>>8040209
What percentage of customers do you think buy actual coffee at starbucks?
>>
>>8039987
Why the fuck would you want to stay indoors when it rains. You can't smell that amazing rain smell if you stay indoors like a faggot.
>>
>>8040223
Sorry to get in the way of your superiority complex.
>>
>>8039317
Who is that slob? Isn't there a slob containment thread?
>>
I think it's valid if you only have just the one in the morning.
>>
>>8039257
>tfw coffee doesn't make me less tired
It just makes my heart-rate increase in an unpleasant way and makes me jumpy, but still tired.
>>
>>8040271
>>8040271
You're drinking too much. Have a half of cup next time.
>>
>>8039492
caffeine does not create chemical dependence and anyone who is an asshole in the morning is just using the coffee as an excuse to be rude while they're still groggy
>>
>>8040236
Open the window dunce.
>>
>>8040397
>letting the outdoors indoors
>>
>>8039296
I'm not a dick but I'm basically still asleep until I've had a warm stimulating drink inside me.
>>
>>8039297
This is a blue board.
>>
>>8040406
>going outside aka letting the indoors outdoors
>>
>>8039268
I will never understand why so many people who aren't even on that much money feel the urge to blow £5 on a single coffee that you could make for almost nothing at home and put in a flask.

Don't get me wrong; I love coffee, but why buy glorified milkshakes or hot chocolates?
>>
>>8040236
I love going out for a walk when it rains. Rain makes everything look better. Cities, forests, farmland, moors, the seaside, railways, villages, canals, etc.
>>
>>8040346
You're talking out of your culo. Caffeine creates actual physical withdrawal symptoms
>>
File: l12iAnr[1].png (18KB, 633x758px)
l12iAnr[1].png
18KB, 633x758px
>>8040555

>tfw californian and no rainy days
>>
>>8040555
Your mom
>>
>>8040346
Caffeine is a drug, it creates addiction
Most people who buy into the coffee meme aren't addicted tho, they're just special snowflake fags
>>
>>8040580
that has nothing to do with chemical addiction though, that is just the blood vessels in your head contracting from not getting the usual caffeine, giving you a rockin headache because you're pumping loads of blood through tiny vessels
it isn't like meth where you become dependent on it and you can go so far as to die if you go cold turkey
>>8040584
everything is technically a drug my friend and just because it is a drug doesn't mean it 'creates' addiction
>>
>>8040226
The actual coffee at Starbucks always tastes fucking burnt to me. It's never matched up to what I make at home.

If you buy some of Starbuck's blends and make them at home, it's much better than what you'll get served at Starbuck's. It's ridiculous.
>>
File: because the lawn.jpg (6KB, 168x148px)
because the lawn.jpg
6KB, 168x148px
Don't fucking pelt me with questions ten minutes after I wake up and I won't be "cranky."
>>
I love coffee, but hate the fucking coffee culture.

What I hate most are people who only drink decaf. My grandmother is one of these people. When I asked her why, she said "a true coffee lover will drink it without caffeine".

The fuck is the point, Nana? I'm glad her Pomeranian died and that she's all alone now.
>>
>>8040226
Starbucks is a second job I picked up, been working there for a bit.

Besides Frappuccino in summer time, the thing people order most is the medium Pike's roast drip. Even more than Pumpkin spice shit in fall.

Fortunately that and the blonde they serve every morning is not burnt as fuck like the espresso and dark roasts.

Also, Frappuccinos have a shit instant coffee base. No beans.

Starbucks isn't great, but it isn't a shithole like some here try to imply.

I'd still rather work in my local coffee shop (if I meet someone for coffee I go there. Even with my discount, the plain coffee and latté at my local place is still cheaper and better.) Customers are in too much of a hurry at Starbucks.
>>
>>8040697

>The fuck is the point, Nana? I'm glad her Pomeranian died and that she's all alone now.

Edgy.
>>
>>8040716
Nothing personnel, kid
>>
I just eat caffeine pills now. Stimulation was the only part of coffee I enjoyed.
>>
>>8040731

Opposite for me. The only decaf I can stand just disappeared from all of the supermarkets.
>>
>>8040698
>Drip

Last time i went to starbucks, i ordered a grande blonde. The barista used a pourover.

Why is that?
>>
>>8039257
Jesus fuck. I hate these pricks. I open a shitty coffee shop Monday-Friday at 5 and people act like existience is impossible before coffee. You cunts can suck a fat one.
>>
>>8041083
Because after 11:00-12 Starbucks doesn't brew it through the drip anymore due to lack of demand. Same with dark. People like medium the most, and it's more apparent when business dies down after the morning rush.

Every 30 mins we have to pour coffee down the drain and brew an entirely new batch. I guess Starbucks figured that they wasted money that way with blonde and dark. So whenever someone specifies either of them we do pour-over.
>>
>>8040645
I read they roast the beans a bit too far to take away some of the nuance of flavour, so every Starbucks you go to has a similar tasting coffee. Wouldn't surprise me also if they overextracted their shots a bit more too for the same reason.
>>
>>8039987
>live in Florida
>legitimately savor the ~3 months a year it gets below 90 during the day
>in the same category as these vapid cunts

I need to leave this place
>>
>>8040553
Because they like the adult aura that drinking coffee gives but don't actually like it so settle for the most watered down sugar filled variety available.
I choke down an instant (time restraints) coffee because I have to get up before 4am 5 days a week and rarely manage to get enough sleep. Fucking hate those people who act like they become a different person depending on whether they've had a cup though. It's just a fucking stimulant.
>>
>>8039257
>Not living in one of the best cities in the world for coffee and buying the meme, spending $4 on a regular coffee every day, only for it to make you feel weird after vaguely perking you up and you run to take a gassy shit.
>>
I dont act like a prick to anyone because of lack of coffee. But i feel it genuinely enhances my day like an aural exciter does enhance a shitty mix, im such a coffee audiophile XD
>>
I quit drinking it just because of this so I could shove it in their face how pretentious and needy they sound.
>>
Last year I was drinking 8 shot iced Americanos with a splash of skim twice a day. It got to a point where I was exhausted without one. Haven't had any caffiene in a year and now I don't wake up tired as fuck anymore.
>>
>>8040675

This. Don't get me wrong, there's no excuse for being a asshole, but don't expect me to be responsive if you ask me shit when I just woke up and haven't had breakfast and a shower yet.
>>
>>8040697
Get fucked, my mum just likes the taste of decaf coffee and the caffeine makes her feel sick, she can't even have an earl grey without wanting to tak anymore. Having kids does weird shits to your preferences
>>
I'm just a prick in the morning coffee or no coffee it takes me about an hour to not be an asshole.
I'm just not a morning person but I do like a morning coffee.
>>
>>8041093
As if anyone on 4chan is any better, I understand the frustration but I have no doubt at least one person complaining about this mum coffee meme is guilty of hyperbolic suicide memes as well
>>
>>8040629
>if you can't die from withdrawals it's not a real addiction
Hoo boy, guess I'm not a nicotine addict neither!
>>
>>8041590
Your mum's a fucking poof. If caffeine makes her sick, and she can't even enjoy a cup of earl gray, I'd take her out back and do her old yeller style.

Now thsts a double entendre, son. There's two ways you can look at that, and one of them is sexual.
>>
coffee is a shit tier drink
>>
>>8041631
No, you're just a product of bad habits. Like biting your fingernails.

But You wouldn't say you're addicted to fingernails, would you?
>>
>>8040406

Its not so bad when you don't live in a frozen wasteland
>>
>>8039317
his tongue looks like a skinned dick
>>
>Caffeine doesn't seem to affect my body
It really sucks sometimes. I finished a cup off earlier and I've been ready to go back to bed the whole time.
>>
>>8041808

1 cup doesnt do shit to me. 1 1/4 cups and I am having an out of body experience.
>>
>>8039296
Be a woman on her period and have a caffeine addiction and then you can be a dick all the time! :)
>>
>>8040697
So you hate your grandma the most? I like the taste of coffee and I used to drink tons of regular coffee but I had to cut back for my blood pressure, and now drinking too much regular coffee is too intense. Zero to do with being hip. If that's why you can't stand your grandma then you're a bratty ass kid.
>>
>>8040346
When you drink coffee regularly (e.g. every morning), your body starts creating caffeine-reduction products before you even drink it. And then if you don't get any caffeine, you'll feel bad.

>everything is technically a drug my friend
No.
>>
>>8040226
i used to. then i realize i dont care about the quality so $2.50 a cup is just not worth it when mcdicks got any size for a dollar.
>>
>>8039276
reddit get out
>>
>>8041806
How do you know what does skinned dick look like?
>>
>>8041785
How's middle school treating you?
>>
>>8042331
It treated me just fine 15 years ago.
>>
>>8039257
Addicts.
>>
>>8039257
I have ADHD and high drug tolerance so coffee does nothing for me. Caffeine in general doesn't have a noticeable effect even with fairly high doses. I tend to prefer beverages that have the opposite effect, having an anxious personality.

>>8039276
OP is referring to the "I'm mean without my coffee XD" meme.

>>8039268
I drink black coffee sometimes, but there is a thread here right now bashing people who do that as "fedoras". I drink unsweet tea for the same reason at restaurants when I don't feel like diet pop.
>>
Love coffee, hate the culture. Just like with boardgames, video games, guns, other foods.
>>
>>8041788
no but you can be addicted to the feelings that you get when biting them
>>
>>8039257
>being this self-aggrandizing about your drug addiction
>>
>coffee doesn't even work for me anymore

What the fuck am I supposed to do now
>>
>>8039285
this desu, they're expensive as fuck though so I only drink them sparing.
>>
>>8042942
an hero
>>
>>8042976
not yet anon
>>
>>8041808
>when I was 12 I could drink insane amounts of caffeine and take a nap immediately afterwards
>now a single cup of coffee at the very least makes me sweat and hurts my stomach
>a single energy drink gives me chest pains

Why? I really love the taste of coffee but drinking it is a hellish experience. Tea I also like but it doesn't seem to have the same effect.
>>
>>8040731
I drink too much not to have the liquid + caffeine.
>>
>>8039257
Of course everyone feels better after their morning coffee shit blowout
>>
>>8040582

If you can handle living in the sticks, far north california might be for you. Join us in the fog, anon.
>>
File: faucet.jpg (94KB, 608x375px)
faucet.jpg
94KB, 608x375px
>tfw you have one too many double shots of espresso in the morning and your dick won't stop leaking all day
>>
>>8040346
Jury's out on addiction, but caffeine withdrawl is real.

I drink 2 to 4 double espressos every morning. If I don't have at least one, I feel like shit until after noon. The meme is real.
>>
>>8039257
I might be autistic but the thing that bothers me most about this image is that the 'I, too like to live dangerously' maymay is used completely wrong.
Can't these people even get leddit memes right?
>>
File: 1408605636224.jpg (29KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
1408605636224.jpg
29KB, 400x366px
>>8039257
>>
>>8044740
THE FUCKING MEME IS REAL
>>
I don't think doing a coffee every morning is a very good idea. Surely caffeine that regularly can't be healthy.

When I was working for a while I was drinking a coffee every morning but just switched to decaf. If you need caffeine to wake up every morning you're practically an addict.
>>
>drink coffee
>get the shits

I don't get why you'd drink this shit
>>
it's literally people joking about stimulant addiction

whenever I drink enough coffee to get a buzz I just feel nauseous
>>
>tired af, haven't slept all night
>drink a 5 hour energy
>pass out 30 minutes later and miss class
caffeine is such a stupid fucking meme
>>
>>8045485
Well it's not magic.

You should try actually sleeping
>>
>>8045217
Is this what causes the Walmart shart thing?
>>
>>8045498
I honestly don't know how you unintentionally shit yourself
>>
>>8045551
Maybe if you have really bad diarrhea?
>>
>>8045551
Nobody here eats fiber, that's how
>>
My theory is people use this as an excuse to be an asshole and get away with it.

In mornings I might be groggy but I don't suddenly become a mean asshole.

When people post shit like muh cawfee I assume they've got a lot of unhandled anger and dissatisfaction inside them that they let leak out when they're "tired" "upset" "frustrated" "busy" "pmsing" "sick" or other excuses. Like a toilet bowl full of shit that spills over whenever someone walks nearby and causes it to ripple and slosh.

>captcha is coffee
>>
>>8041808

This. Whether I have it or not I feel the same. I can drink coffee and fall soundly asleep an hour later.

Only effect I noticed was more than two cups of coffee gives me an eye twitch that lasts several hours. No awakeness, just my nervous system taking a dump.

I also used to drink a pot a day of coffee, and quit cold turkey with zero withdrawal or repurcussions. Not even a craving. I think coffee addiction is fake.
>>
File: is dis gem srs.jpg (108KB, 850x457px) Image search: [Google]
is dis gem srs.jpg
108KB, 850x457px
>people who crawl out of bed half dead in the morning and almost die because they dont get a giant cup of coffee into their system every few hours
>>
>>8045576
This. I get being groggy, tired, clumsy and perhaps somewhat irritable in the morning before coffee. In fact, I can be too. However, this is not a license to be a dick.

If I'm impolite to someone before coffee, the right thing for me to say isn't "shouldn't have talked to me so early in the morning", but "sorry about that, I'm a bit irritable this morning". The fault is with me, not the person talking to me.

It appears perverse to me to take pride in not being able to take responsibility, and blaming others for your rudeness. It hints at a big character flaw.
>>
>>8045637
>It appears perverse to me to take pride in not being able to take responsibility, and blaming others for your rudeness. It hints at a big character flaw.

/thread afaic
>>
>>8039257
people that act like that should be gang raped.

allahu ackbar!
>>
>>8045551
normally it happens to old/severely obese people, with poor sphincter control that have been eating poison for years that probably just coats their insides with non-digestible oils and waxes and the crap is just always backed up in there, getting squeezed out of them like toothpaste over the day.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-28-12-12-14~2.jpg (219KB, 1440x1829px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-28-12-12-14~2.jpg
219KB, 1440x1829px
>sweatpants & coffee
>sweatpants
>>
File: 20-annalyne2.jpg (39KB, 425x300px) Image search: [Google]
20-annalyne2.jpg
39KB, 425x300px
Really though, it's eating like shit that makes them cranky.

>Fuck, I just downed 10 donuts after my run. Why am I sleepy. NEED COFFEE AMIRITE?
>>
>Buy coffee
>Drink coffee
>Need to take a piss about fifteen minutes later
>And for the next hour or two in and out of the toilet

Don't know how people can do it while driving.
>>
File: coffee-milk-autocrat.jpg (99KB, 478x479px) Image search: [Google]
coffee-milk-autocrat.jpg
99KB, 478x479px
>>8039257
Never liked coffee. Bitter as shit and I've never found caffeine to have a profound effect on me. When I'm tired, I'm tired, and no magical bean water can change that.

That said, I love coffee flavoring. I'm from southern New England, so coffee milk and coffee ice cream are staples for me. A cup of hot chocolate with a splash of coffee syrup tastes wonderful.
>>
>>8039257
I can only imagine the fucking attitude I would get from the same normalfags who post this shit if I told them not to talk to me before I've had any alcohol.
>>
>>8045793
kek yeah

I'm just not myself until I've had my morning rip on the crack pipe
>>
File: soggy knees.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
soggy knees.webm
1MB, 640x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7fTeT3g1AA
Best coffee commercial right here
>>
File: wakenbake.jpg (55KB, 527x724px)
wakenbake.jpg
55KB, 527x724px
I love coffee but coffee memes are the only ones more cringey than gun nut "shall not be infringed" memes

>>8045780
I'm the opposite, I love a good cup of coffee and only sometimes put a bit of sugar or milk/cream in it, but I can't stand coffee ice cream or syrup anymore. I think it's because it's too much coffee flavor. Actual coffee is not as strongly flavored as fake coffee, and it ends up tasting strange.

>>8045799
>>8045793
>theyve never heard the phrase "Wake n' Bake"
>>
>>8042627
Hey, I have ADHD too! What size dose are you taking?
I used to hate coffee too, but it helps now that I'm trying to work myself down to a smaller medication dosage.
>>
>>8046004
I used to smoke weed in the morning every day. I'd get up, have a bong rip, sleep til dinner, have a bong rip, eat a pile of McDonalds, have a bong rip, play video games, have a bong rip and go to bed. It was so easy.

Now I only smoke early in the day if I'm gonna do something that keeps my blood pumping, like if I'm camping or doing some light exercise, otherwise I lose half the afternoon to naps.

I know you didn't ask for a blog but since this thread is more or less about morning routines I figured it was cool
>>
File: wilkins-coffee.jpg (20KB, 275x219px) Image search: [Google]
wilkins-coffee.jpg
20KB, 275x219px
>>8045960
>best coffee commercial
>not "Wilkins Coffee"
Nigga, please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOKms5mlGEU
>>
>>8039257
don't talk to me until after I've had my coffee, because I will soon have to take a huge shit, and you don't deserve to be anywhere near that smell.
>>
File: death grips in a car.jpg (24KB, 435x480px) Image search: [Google]
death grips in a car.jpg
24KB, 435x480px
>>8044740
>hey bud would you like a coff--
>DEM CUPS
>DEM CUPS
>DONT EVEN ASK ME
>>
File: 1429327217736.png (73KB, 454x453px)
1429327217736.png
73KB, 454x453px
>>8039987
>tfw Autumn has always been my favourite season and rainy weather genuinely improves my mood

Why did they have to get memed so hard by normies? This trend seems to have only started at most 3-4 years ago. Why did they latch onto these things?
>>
>>8039257
i consider myself to be a morning person. once i wake up, i'm generally wide awake. the problem isn't people who had to go without coffee during their morning. the problem is folks who can't seem to wake up and stay awake, i.e. shitters.

it's like alcohol. people like to blame alcohol for "making" them assholes or emotional or whatever when they get drunk. problem is, most people are just like that, but alcohol magnifies it.
>>
>>8046047
global warming made summer too hot to like anymore and winter is depressing because theres no snow anymore
>>
>>8046047
are you fucking retarded? literally everyone loves autumn. it's visually stunning. the oppressive summer heat is backing off. halloween is coming up. it represents a change in wardrobe, new beginnings, etc. same reason people dig spring. fuck off with this normie shit, you fucking fag. autumn has always been the tits.
>>
>>8046061
I always see complaints about "waaah rain" "waaah the sky is dark" "waaah it's not 30+ celsius" whenever it's not summer or spring. people acting like they become depressed during that beautiful time of the year, I don't get it.
>>
>>8046047
>3-4 years ago

Yeah, people only just started liking Autumn in 2012.

>I liked Autumn before it was cool! Fucking normies!

Are you even listening to yourself?
>>
>>8046061
Winter is superior
>christmas and new year's are coming
>absolute mastery over your body temperature
>beautiful high contrast night scenes by 3pm until like 9am
>hot chocolate and coffee season
>fun to play with snow
>sick drifts everywhere even if you only ride a bike
>>
>>8046071
selective bias, i reckon. i assume you're from europe. americans love seasons in general, autumn seemingly being number 1.

>>8046082
winter is great too. i love those crystal clear night skies. it's like the heavens are represented in HD.

honestly, i don't understand picking a favorite season. it's like being a dog person or a cat person. they're all great. the only problem is that we get too much summer here in southeastern USA.
>>
>>8046074
That's not what I meant at all you tard. It was only around 3-4 years ago that basic bitch boys and girls started overemphasising and going-on about how much they adore Fall via their shitty instagram posts and "thoughtful" FB memes.
Yes people have always loved Autumn, but it was never such a "le quirky nerd XD" circlejerk before.

>>8046071
This. A few years ago your typical normie would whine about their seasonal depression disorders and long for summer.
>>
coffee is a meme
>>
File: 1462460599970.png (216KB, 617x456px) Image search: [Google]
1462460599970.png
216KB, 617x456px
>>8039257
>I don't cook nor do I know anything about food but I want to shitpost on /ck/: the thread
>>
>>8046074
Autumn and its related aspects (pumpkin spice, cosy jumpers, colourful leaves, etc) was rarely a part of a person's so-called identity until around about 2012 bum-chum.
>>
>>8042436
Did you drop out after that?
>>
>>8039257
I like drinking it in the morning because I can hardly stomach other things that early. Also it gives me a good bowel movement in the morning, and makes me feel comfy.
>>
File: pepe1.jpg (49KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.jpg
49KB, 396x385px
>>
File: 1471538060281.png (21KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1471538060281.png
21KB, 184x184px
instead of cream i use cum
>>
>>8046352
Memes aside, that would taste awful

It really annoys me when porn makes out that people like the taste of cum. That's clearly not true. It's awful. It stops me from suspending disbelief properly.
>>
>>8046061
>fall
Windy, rain all the time and dead leaves fucking everywhere.
At least winter has snow and that frosty crisp air.
>>
>>8046348
so comfy, holy shit

>>8046225
>Autumn and its related aspects (pumpkin spice, cosy jumpers, colourful leaves, etc) was rarely a part of a person's so-called identity until around about 2012 bum-chum.
lol no, just no. Pumpkin spices candles, comfortable jumpers, senescent hardwood leaves reflecting different light spectra due to chlorophyll degradation, etc. predate 2012. Carotenes and related pigments in plants have been around since at least 1987 or so.
>>
>>8041083
I work at a licensed Starbucks in a high end grocery store. We stop brewing blonde and decaf at 10 due to demand or something, but still brew pike and dark for the rest of the day.
>>
>>8040697
That's weird as fuck. My grandma's Pomeranian just died.
>>
>>8046009
Nothing anymore really. I haven't taken Adderall since high school (probably since late 2011 I think). The doctor had me on 72mg IIRC. I've got through college more or less fine without it. The ADHD has eased over time.

The main effect of stopping Adderall is weight gain. My activity level (mostly via bike rides) is fairly high over the past few months or so, so I am thinning out anyways.

I have noticed that my ever-present insomnia has somewhat eased over the summer and still stayed away. For me it's a teeter totter between anxiety and depression and until the college-related stress picks up, I'll stay on the depression end, but with healthier habits overall.
>>
>>8042908
me2 senpai
>>
>>8041145
What's your preferred brand of instant? Nescafe has always been the least shitty I've tried.
>>
>>8042245
Mcdicks coffee literally tastes better too
>>
>>8046099

I used to live in the South and the summer there is horrible. Literally every other season in the South is 10 times better than the summer. In New England, fall is easily the best season. There are superior and inferior seasons.
>>
>>8046082
I really like summer, especially Christmas and New Year's Eve so close to the beach season. It doesn't get as hot here as other countries where I live as well, so it's bliss
>>
>>8040582
ya, i hear ya senpai
>>
File: confused_cat.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
confused_cat.png
325KB, 382x417px
>>8040346
>>8040346
>>>8039492
>caffeine does not create chemical dependence

Uhhh. This is bait, right?
>>
>>8045713
I always thought it was the 3 cups of water i follow my coffee with, but I have noticed my bladder seems weaker after caffeine.
>>
>>8047242
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diuretic
>>
I'm thinking about just switching to caffeine pills. I drink McDonald's coffee- the cheapest coffee there is- and it's still a huge waste of money.
>>
>>8047264
you can do both.
>>
>>8042245
>>8046975
This. If I'm running late or don't want to wait for coffee to brew I just snag a large at Mcdonalds. Depends what location you go to, but it's usually pretty good. Dunkin' Donuts is my all time favorite, but I'm in Boise and ain't no DDs even fucking close. $1 for a large coffee is hard to beat.
>>
>>8046071

>I always see complaints about "waaah rain" "waaah the sky is dark" "waaah it's not 30+ celsius"

The complaints go both ways tb͏h.
>>
>>8039257
I don't like the idea of being dependent on caffeine, so I'm glad I never developed a taste for coffee.
>>
>>8041597
>hyperbolic suicide memes
what did he mean by this
>>
File: pGNC1-24078506dt.jpg (111KB, 500x500px)
pGNC1-24078506dt.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
most coffee isn't strong enough anymore
I'm on that yerba life now son
>>
>>8039257
only women and homos made this a meme
>>
Coffee covers the smell of alcohol on my breath in the morning. At least I hope it does
>>
>>8048469
kys faggot
>>
>>8039257
i hate the bacon meme more
>>
>>8049930
It does. Coffee kills any odor, save and dry grounds if you need them for that.
I love that I can spill moonshine on myself and 5 minutes later it has evaporated without a trace.
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.