[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So don't ask how, don't ask why, but I just came into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 0164380_corn-tamale_s4x3[1].jpg (325KB, 1290x968px) Image search: [Google]
0164380_corn-tamale_s4x3[1].jpg
325KB, 1290x968px
So don't ask how, don't ask why, but I just came into ownership of 65 sweet corn tamales.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
call some friends?
>>
>>8028422
ahaha, that's funny, friends
>>
make them into one big tamale
>>
>>8028415

Freeze and reheat them as needed you dumbfuck.
>>
>>8028456
tamales freeze beautifully
>>
>>8028469
>tamales freeze beautifully
this.
They're pretty made in huge batches, what with all the effort and all, so you can pull them out of the freezer at whim.
>>
>>8028475
This!
I recommend steaming to defrost and re-heat them.
>>
>>8028415
put them in a bucket, walk to all the barbershops in your area and sell them
>>
go to mexico, sell them for 1,000 pesos each and live there like a king
>>
>>8028456
>>8028497
For reheating pan fry them. Mexiccan protip. Tey get all wonderfully crispy. For the fresh/sweet corn tamales you need to do it over a low flame and be careful because they burn easilly. Fried tamales and coffee is the best.
>>8028453
If its one it is a tamal, not tamale
>>
>>8028415
>So don't ask how, don't ask why, but
I know what happened, op.
You waited for a cloudy day so you wouldn't get sunburned. At exactly 2:45 PM, calculated to have the least number of people, you put on your cape and your combat boots and your MLP shirt and prepared to head down to McDonalds for your weekly treat. Suddenly, a minority appeared out of nowhere, speaking the confusing language of Mexican, holding a basket of tamales. You recognized her as your neighbor that you had been avoiding since your parents kicked you out of your basement six months ago.

Not being sure what to do, you accepted the tamales and went back inside, locking the door. Your comforting routine unsettled, you spent the next six hours reorganizing your collection of "rare empties"

Finally, you decided to tackle "the tamal issue" as responsibly as possible: by posting on /ck/ about it. It's important that no one know you interact with, and thus effectively support, probable migrant workers. It's also critical to getting help from the cool 4channers that they think of you as a man of mystery, and not an awkward sperg whose entire day was upended by a gesture of neighborly goodwill. So you posted about how 65 tamales magically showed up, thinking that nobody has ever met a Mexican before (since they are, after all, scary), and therefore that nobody would figure out that a Mexican gave them to you out of nowhere.

On a scale of 1 to 100, with 100 being accurate to the last detail, how close did I get?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.