[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*gurgle* What did you eat the last time you got the shits? Like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

*gurgle*

What did you eat the last time you got the shits? Like the doubled over in pain shits?
>almost shit my pants today
>from a week long build up of fast food and generic spicy ramen from Aldi
>cramps triggered by Double Mushroom and Swiss from Culver's
>Almost had to pull over my car because I couldn't focus on driving.
>Took 100% of my focus just to not shit my pants.
>Luckily I made it to Wendy's just in time to destroy their toilets
>didn't flush for good measure

Phew. Talk about a photo finish lads.
>>
>>8028113
I ate some really bad wings today that had me on the toilet for almost two hours. Two hours of painful, fiery shits is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
>>
eryday
>bowel disease is fun
>>
>>8028113
Ate some bad chicken a few weeks ago and I spent most of the night throwing up and the next day literally shitting myself.

Also yes, pain. Much pain.
>>
I ate a bad burger and had gurgling shits and horrible cramps for 3 days. It was like baby drool coming out of my ass
>>
i get the shits everyday because im an alky
>>
>staying at a shitty part of town because I'm in between apartments
>the only restaurants in a 20 block radius are Mexican places
>have a shredded beef burrito and a couple beers
>it's really good so I decide to go back
>same restaurant and get tacos al pastor and really hot chili sauce and a couple beers
>shit pale, spicy turds for the next day and a half, sleep for 11 hours afterwards
>shit 3 more times in the morning after said 'nap'
>found a sandwich place to reset my stomach today

before that though it's usually after eating a lot of pizza, and shitting is like a mix between voluminous playdough and sticky batter
>>
File: 1462010006_toilet3.jpg (27KB, 627x353px) Image search: [Google]
1462010006_toilet3.jpg
27KB, 627x353px
Usually after a night of binge drinking, I got the shits. Wake up in the middle of the night, think there is a war going on in my bowels, run for the toilet, trousers down...
Oh, heavenly bliss.
>>
Boneless Thai curry wings from BWW.

Never again.
>>
KFC. I have gotten food poisoning from them 6 of the 10 times I have ever eaten their food.
But I cannot stop. Those popcorn chickens is like black tar heroin to me...
>>
>>8028254

>food poisoning 6 times
>keep going back

Either you've never had food poisoning our you are the biggest moron I've ever read about.
>>
>>8028254
Chick-fil-a has gotten me the worst so far in terms of food poisoning. Was throwing up and shitting everywhere for at least 5 days and then had a very diminished appetite for around 3 months. Went from 230 to around 195 so I wasn't complaining but its not good to lose weight that way. Almost checked myself into the hospital because I thought I might have cancer or something but eventually I got better.
>>
>>8028265
Probably the moron one. We're talking full fluidic evacuation. For 2-3 days.
I CAN'T STOP OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME

>>8028274
Canuck, so thankfully I have never even SEEN a Chick-fil-A. Unfortunately up here, KFCs only ever seem to pop up in shady neighborhoods. So I really shouldn't be eating there anyways... but that popcorn chicken tho...
>>
woke up this morning with horrible shits after eating some pasta. tons of blood came out and everything but im pretty sure the pasta didn't cause it.
>>
>>8028305

food poisoning lasts for about a week man.

what you describe is a lot like a bad hangover.
>>
>>8028274
>Was throwing up and shitting everywhere for at least 5 days and then had a very diminished appetite for around 3 months.
norovirus
>>
>>8028326
I'm Canadian. I am very aware of how a hangover feels.
So if it wasn't food poisoning what was it? Terrible allergic reaction? It happened same day as the KFC every time. Like, hours later.
>>
The Raisin Bran Crunch really hit my system today. I tooted so much at work and I blew up the toilet right as I was leaving. Niiiice
>>
File: cocktail-de-pulpo.jpg (376KB, 2048x1371px) Image search: [Google]
cocktail-de-pulpo.jpg
376KB, 2048x1371px
>>8028113
>mazatlan spring break
>looking for a place to eat
>fat mexican guy in front of mariscos place
>"hey guys you want drink beer?"
>"hey guys shrimp cockteles tonight"
>"free for you"
>turns out
>free shrimp cocktele with dinner purchase
>I order cocktele de pulpo instead
>add some lime juice
>add some valetina sauce
>halfway through
>eat a piece of pulpo that tastes off
>wtf??
>pick out piece and smell
>stinks like not fresh
>push glass to the middle of the table
>friend grabs it and eats it
>says its fine
>proceeds to eat everyones left over
>plate licking ensues
>he even licked the table at one point
>wake up
>friend in bathroom sick
>fuck em m8
>vamos a la playa
>we come back from beach in evening
>friend gone
>room is straightened up
>manager knocks on door
>friend was found by house keeping
>unconscious
>dehydrated from shitting and vomit
>he's at hospital
>we all lol'ed
>>
>>8028113

Last time I had the shits, I was food poisoned in Turkey.

It's partially our own fault, because the kitchen was actually closed, and the waiter offered to cook himself, without meat or raw fruit/vegetables, because he wasn't allowed to. Upon closer inspection by some other tourists I know, the kitchen was not up to western standards when it came to hygiene.

Rookie mistake. I only had painless explosive diarrhea for a couple days and some fatigue at the hospital, though.

Other than obvious bacteria infections, I rarely, if ever, get bowel problems because of food. I can eat spicy Indian food with zero reaction, or eat sushi 3 times during one week, or hell, I can drink 0,5 liter of prune juice and only get somewhat loose shit for a couple bowel movements.

Other people I know get violent assblasts from those mentioned above.
>>
>>8028344
>KFC every time
It's true for a lot of people.
>>
Turns out I have an avocado intolerance. So guacamole is completely out of the window. Learnt that the hard way
>>
>>8028274
>chick-fil-a

change your evil homo ways
>>
i had norovirus a few months ago
>>
File: 1443102011562.png (507KB, 999x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1443102011562.png
507KB, 999x1748px
>Fast food all week
Disgusting anon.
>>
>>8028113
Alfredo always does this to me. Not the pain, but just pure liquid coming out of my ass.

Then again, most things do that since I lost most of my lower intestine in an accident. If I eat a lot of fiber my shit is almost solid, but it's usually wet diarrhea 5-6 times a day.
>>
File: 1446594115890.jpg (24KB, 480x516px) Image search: [Google]
1446594115890.jpg
24KB, 480x516px
>got some shredded wheat on sale at the store
>never had it before
>knew it had fiber, but not over half of the daily value
>had it as dinner one night
>wake up next morning
>stomach rumbling
>ohshit.png
>sprint to the bathroom
>sit on toilet
>literal torrent of liquid shit
>lasts a good 30 seconds
>cramps and intermittent streams of shit for the next hour

Shit left me mentally and physically exhausted. I liked the shredded wheat, but now i know to tone it down a bit
>>
>expected to see lots of chicken-related posts after seeing the OP
>got chicken

Well done, Anons.
>>
I ate a bunch of sprouted legumes as a snack about 2 weeks ago (peas, lentils, garbanzos).

Woke up at 2am to a freight train of shit barreling out of me. Terrifying.

On the plus side, I think it took a lot of bad stuff with it, I felt awesome for a couple of days afterwards.
>>
Waffle House

never again
>>
I ate a giant pile of edamame.

That may possibly have been one of the most memorable shit's I've ever had.
>>
File: 1471877630891.png (2MB, 1112x891px) Image search: [Google]
1471877630891.png
2MB, 1112x891px
>in high school
>Chinese buffet with friend and his parents
>eat a metric fuckton of food
>tell them we're gonna walk back home aka we wanted to smoke a cigarette or two before a long night of vidya
>he lives fairly close, just one block then a long road away from his place
>get to the start of said long road and finish smoke
>stomach fucking pissed
>oh god not now
>have to start waddling to keep asshole clenched
>take repeated stops to turbo clench because there's a literal tidal wave slamming against my asshole
>make it about 250 feet from his house
>this isn't happening I am too weak
>shuffle over to the side of the road and unload behind a tree
>grind ass on the tree to clean up a bit so I don't get shit all over my pants
>go back next day and see the horrible mess I made
>mfw

thanks, Chinese buffet
>>
You guys realize you're all closet homos with your shit stories fetish? Jut admit it, you want the dick.
>>
>I'm sure this pasta sauce will be fine unrefrigerated
>liberal application to delicious fettucine
>2 hours later
>geeze I don't feel so good, best take a cool shower
>hour later roommate finds me curled up in the shower, sobbing and leaking profusely from both ends
>go to hospital for botulism few hours later
The worst part is I know I'd do something similarly dumb today. Pain is in the past, I guess.
>>
i work as a barista and i drink an iced coffee every shift which 95% of the time is followed by 1.5-2 hours of needing to shit so bad but i can't run to the bathroom because there's customers. it's honestly so distracting and i should stop but i need the caffeine.
>>
>>8028984
Jesus christ eat more fiber
>>
>Went around town when I was 6 with my mother.
>Burger van was there so I asked if I could have one
>Mother agrees, I chow down on it on the drive back
>Decided to play outside for a bit
>Stomach gurgles like a draining plughole
>Realise I cannot make it back inside
>Only thing near is a plastic bag
>Dash off behind the shrubs, waddling like an autistic duck
>squat in back, unleash hell
>Think of the molten ore from the foundry scene in Attack of the Clones
>Stomach feels like it's about to cave in, the river of death comes to a halt
>Wipe my ass with leaves, half of them end up stuck in my ass crack until I shower later on.
>Tie the bag up and throw it into next door's garden
>Bag rips, there's now liquid shit running down my neighbour's garden
>Go inside and enjoy the rest of the day.
>>
eggs
>>
>>8028113
BigMac
McShits
>>
File: potion with negative effects.gif (806KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
potion with negative effects.gif
806KB, 320x180px
>stuffed chicken breast frozen dinner
>everything seems fine at first
>stomach feels wierd when I'm trying to sleep
>suddenly spring from bed and sprint to bathroom out of pure reflex
>blast toilet with diarrhea while silmultaneously puking into conveniently placed mop bucket
>repeat for nearly two straight days

That's the last time I have ever had a frozen dinner, and it's the only time I have ever called in sick to work.
>>
>>8028113
I made enchiladas and forgot I had a get together with friends and had pasta with shrimp and enchilada. I think I had a glimpse of what death felt like.
>>
>>8028113
Last time was when I made the terrible mistake of eating a big bowl of sauerkraut on an empty stomach. Good lord.....I was peeing out my ass every 5 minutes for about 4 hours.
>>
I once almost shit my pants when i had an odd looking kebab and a Monster can, i started sweating and trembling and when i got home i spent 3 hours in the bathroom
>>
So food poisoning is a normal occurrence in america? Glad I don't live in that third world shithole.
>>
>>8028265
I get shit like this at work all the time, people want to complain to the health department which is fine, but when it's the same person, same dirty/shitty restaurant, and the outcome involves illness, you have to wonder.
>>
>>8031790
So food doesn't go bad in your country?
>>
all these weird threads are started by the same person.

he starts threads about farts, shits, smells, disgusting food. whatever. whoever this demented person is, I wish he would be banned.
>>
File: chorizoSausageLinks.png (798KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
chorizoSausageLinks.png
798KB, 800x576px
Tried chorizo for the first time awhile back. After a few hours i would get the pain then a few mins later to the toilet for the dumping. I again tried chorizo yesterday and again it gave me the pain/runs, WTF man.
>>
>>8031840
Probably not cooked all the way. It can be hard to tell because of the color.
>>
>>8031840
even the good chorizo is gonna make you shit. Doubly so if you mix refried beans with it and then cook before putting in breakfast tacos. The grease from both helps lubricate the shit as it cleanses your colon.
>>
My mom made curry out of easter leftover lamb

My burps smelled like actual garbage, I shat the bed and vomited/shat maybe 10 times the next morning.
>>
>>8029776
I get plenty of fiber, it's just spread out throughout the day. This hit me all at once like a freight train
>>
>>8028113
A few days ago I shit water. I think it had something to do with the fact I ate some panda-tier thai food from my malls food court 3 days in a row.
>>
File: LA-Fish-Fry-Spicy-Cajun-600x600.jpg (106KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
LA-Fish-Fry-Spicy-Cajun-600x600.jpg
106KB, 600x600px
This shit right here.

I used my multi-cookers to fry some cod and used this. The next day I had to rush to the bathroom every 3 hours to take a burning wet shit.
>>
I have never had food poisoning
>>
everything i eat, forever

>ibd
>>
File: 1468534414362.jpg (141KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1468534414362.jpg
141KB, 1500x1500px
>>8029199
Do you know how the digestive system works? Because it seem to me you don't
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.