[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry if this question is super fucking retarded but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (3KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 183x275px
I'm sorry if this question is super fucking retarded but it's really important:

Is an individual green bean the pod like pic related, or one of the little lighter green legumes inside?
>>
>>8025898
It's the whole thing. Also, is it considered a sandwich?
>>
>>8025898
Your pic is of a fava bean pod. In which case, the edible bean part would apply to the bean that is encased in both the tough outer pod and the inner individual pods, which both need to be removed before you can cook the beans.
Fava beans are GOAT, but fresh ones take a long time to prep.
There. There's an answer to your stupid fucking question.
>>
>>8025898
A green bean is the pod in your pic, the other are peas, which can be consumed with or without their pod.
>>
>>8025925
>There's an answer to your stupid fucking question.

But it's not. He asked about green beans, not fava beans. You're answering his photo, not his question.
>>
>>8025930
>Is an individual green bean the pod like pic related

Do you comprehend what you read, or do you just skim things and hope for the best?
>>
>>8025934

Why are you talking about Favas when OP asked about green beans?

Wasn't it obvious to you that the photo was incorrectly selected and therefore you should have talked about green beans and not fava beans? Given the discrepancy between the photo and the text why'd you decide to discuss the photo rather than what OP actually asked for?
>>
>>8025941
Your stupidity amazes me.
The OP asked about his pic related, thinking it was green beans. It's imperative to inform him that what he thinks is a picture of green beans IS NOT green beans. That way, he actually fucking LEARNS something, instead of going around thinking any green podded bean = green beans. It's like you kids were never taught any sort of critical thinking skills.
>>
>>8025898
yes
>>
bumping for more input
>>
>>8026371
I had looked up "one green bean" and picked one of the photos. Sorry I guess?
>>
>>8026371
>The OP asked about his pic related, thinking it was green beans

No, he asked about green beans. For all your rambling your reading comprehension sure seems to be poor.

You correctly pointed out OP's error in photo selection, but you didn't answer OPs question. Because OP wasn't asking about Favas.

Let me repeat my previous question since you seem to have neglected to answer it the first time I posed it:

>>Given the discrepancy between the photo and the text why'd you decide to discuss the photo rather than what OP actually asked for?
>>
THATS A MOTHERFUCKING EDA-MEME

You are all stupid, and ignorant, and dumb.
>>
>>8027499
An edible meme?
>>
>>8027449
Wow. Just wow...you are an idiot.
Even if the OP meant regular green string beans, he specifically asked about PIC RELATED. Knowledge is power, anon. It's a good thing for people to know the difference between different plant species. Are you encouraging ignorance?
>>
>>8027632
No I said "pod like pic related", but the subject of my sentence was still "green bean"
>>
>>8027647
So you did refer your question to the pod in the pic? Which is not a string bean. It's a fava bean pod.
What you MEANT to ask about are "bush" or "pole" beans, which are what are normally called green beans in grocery stores.
>>
>>8025898
Looks like edamaymay
>>
>>8027654
>>8027663
Well I tried ok. I came here to learn about green beans but honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now
>>
File: green bean.jpg (52KB, 1300x958px) Image search: [Google]
green bean.jpg
52KB, 1300x958px
>>8027685
I'd say you have learned some things about green beans.
>green beans are a specific type of long bean, known as pole beans or bush beans
>there's "string" or "stringless" varieties
>the pod of a pole or bush bean is the "green bean", as the seeds inside are too tiny and soft to be shelled, which is why they are not classified as "shelling beans"
>fava beans have the long outer pod and an inner individual pod that must be removed before they can be cooked and are very different from green beans,

Pic is what you wanted, not what you posted.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.