[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you put in your deviled eggs? I use apple cider vinegar.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (234KB, 1242x1046px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 1242x1046px
What do you put in your deviled eggs? I use apple cider vinegar.

Pic not related, but I hope to aquire one someday.
>>
Kore wa kinoko desu ka?
>>
>>8024749
あなたが食べてはいけない何か。
>>
>>8024636
>dat little smiley ghost in top right
qt
>>
>>8024636
I like using rice wine vinegar with some stone ground mustard and a little bit of mayo. Smoked paprika instead of regular.
>>
>>8024792
i love him...
>>
>>8024771
Ahh sou desu.
>>
The picture is a bleeding tooth mushroom. It isn't toxic, but reportedly inedible. I'm hoping to get one and try to make it edible, or even just taste it because science.
>>
Devils
>>
My dick
>>
A tablespoon of pickle brine will do wonders,and be sure to always use smoked paprika to top them.

I've also had good results with using tartar sauce and a dollop of blue cheese dressing.
>>
>making deviled eggs for thanksgiving
>rest of the family always loves them and I can never make enough
>have a recipe I've been working with for some time
>mixing the yolk filling
>grandmother comes by
>"Here anon this will make them great!"
>she drops a huge spoonful of horseradish and dijon into the bowl before I can do anything
>she's not senile, just thought it would make them taste better
>no time to make more
>only 3 were eaten the entire night
>even grandma only had half of one
>"Anon, did you use your usual recipe? These taste...different..."
>"Well, I was going to, but grandma dropped in some horseradish and dijon..."
>she gets dirty looks from everyone for the rest of the night
Don't fuck with my goddamn recipes.
>>
>>8025001
I hope you beat the shit out of her
>>
>>8025001
post recipe or get cucked
>>
>>8024636
You want poison mushrooms...
>>
>>8025001
Old people disgust me. You should legitimately have tied her up and all took turns launching the eggs at her face from 10ft away.
>>
File: grandma sitting on her pillow.jpg (539KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
grandma sitting on her pillow.jpg
539KB, 1000x750px
>>8025582
When I was a kid, we sold my grandma to the sausage factory. Then we missed her and asked for her back. She's better than ever now since she doesn't wet herself anymore or tell boring stories.
Pic related. It's my grandma.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.