[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hai /ck/ So my hubby usually gets home at 5pm and I like to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: stew.jpg (34KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
stew.jpg
34KB, 450x338px
Hai /ck/

So my hubby usually gets home at 5pm and I like to have a nice dinner ready for him, but i'm running out of ideas for what to make. What would you guys want making for you if you had someone to cook for you? Last night I made him freshly baked bread and a beef and potato stew, just as an example.
>>
>>8022104
popeyes.
>>
>>8022104
open faced roast beef sandwich
>>
>>8022104
>hubby
Mmmmk. To answer your question: Cassoulet, home made baguette, mesclun salad with sherry vinaigrette and goat cheese, and creme brûlée for dessert, served with mineral water and a hearty Bordeaux.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (2MB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
2MB, 450x254px
>>8022184
>i want to be french: the post
>>
>>8022193
>the most time consuming thing you can possibly cook, the post
This thread is a troll thread, and you are a retard
>>
RED MEAT AND WINE
>>
>>8022200
at least im not french.
>>
my fiancé likes when I cook him any type of pasta, I think most guys love pasta. since you had beef and a stew yesterday maybe something lighter today? homemade pizza is always good and it looks cool.
>>
>>8022104
I like to make for mine simple food like shepards pie, apple pie etc but he only wants cream pies
>>
>>8022218
All right: go to the store and get some lobster ravioli, and some good mushrooms if you can find them e.g. chanterelles or morels (you can usually find them dried, reconstitute them in warm water, reserve the liquor). Sauté up the shrooms in butter and a few sage/thyme leaves, add the liquor and a bit of white wine and rapidly reduce, add 1/2 cooked ravioli and finish until al dente, plate and drizzle with high quality olive oil. Serve with light salad and Sauvignon blanc
>>
>>8022104
>hubby

Immediately I picture you as overweight middle america trash
>>
>>8022264
lol every college graduate woman with a job, at least as far as I know calls their husbands hubby or some other name for the time being until they find a new one.
>>
>>8022269

...maybe in the midwest?
>>
>>8022252
Who the fuck wants to eat cream pie after coming home from work?
>>
>>8022272
I'm in Dallas so idk
>>
>>8022277

Maybe you'd rather have the bearded clam rather than the cream pie? Or perhaps the beaver?
>>
>>8022277
Cucks are the only ones who eat creampie
>>
>>8022307
people don't eat beavers, idiot. those are for fur.
>>
Something I like to do for an easy dinner is a 'tavern plate'. Not much cooked stuff, so gauge if this would fit his taste.

Mix and match:
>Dried sausage or brats
>cabbage slaw with sliced green apples
>Wedge of good cheese
>Whole olives
>hard boiled or deviled egg
>Bread rolls or 1/3 of a baguette
>Spicy Mustard for dipping
>Mug of beer

I usually go with a pilsner or wheat beer, but my taste in beers is not very informed, so go with what he would like.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.