[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /ck/ think of chips and fish? >inb4 bland It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: AFW-fishchips4.jpg (4MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
AFW-fishchips4.jpg
4MB, 3072x2304px
What does /ck/ think of chips and fish?
>inb4 bland

It's no more bland than say a corndog
>>
Well good fush and chups with fresh fush is considerably less bland that a corn dog.

Corndogs are completely bland sports game tier trash so i don't quite get your comparison
>>
I absolutely love fish and chips. I probably have it about once per month.
>>
>>8017806
Americans on here always say it's bland so I'm just comparing it to something else they love that's battered and fried.
Also, why do you spell it fush?
>>
I'm American and we don't call it that but we have local places that run Friday night fish fries and stuff like that which is battered/fried fish, french fries and slaw normally. It is one of the best things ever and I normally get it about 1 time a month and is anything but bland. Usually I put malt vinegar on the fries and the fish needs nothing added except some people use some white sauce stuff to dip it in. I think maybe it's that tartar stuff. I don't know. But I love just the crunchy fried batter flavor.
>>
>>8017945
You seem like somebody I'd get along with.
>>
Just had some pretty good fish and chips a few nights ago and... I'm going to have to say I think I've grown out of it. I'd still take it over a corn dog or fucking tendies any day of the week, but fried shit sitting on top of fried shit just doesn't do it for me anymore.
>>
>fish sticks
>potatoes
>literally food for 5 year olds

brits have absolutely no place on a food and cooking board.
>>
I only like it when there's a good tartar sauce to go with it
>>
>>8017811
>Also, why do you spell it fush?
Probably Scottish, some of them type out their accent for some mental reason.
>>
>>8017950
We probably would get along but will never be able to see. There are many more out there just like me. Just get yourself out there and try it and be although sometimes sadly.
>>
Who doesn't love some sea tendies every now and then?
>>
>>8018136
>sea tendies
Topeke
>>
It's good, I should have it more
>>8017964
this also can make even bad fish and chips pretty good
>>
>>8017804
Love it but feel greasy after eating
>>
Has anyone ever put malt vinegar on their fish n chips before? I tried this and it was quite satisfactory.

just remember you heard it here first.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Good when i make em
>>
>>8017804
>inb4 bland
Do people say that fish and chips is bland?
>>
I almost ordered fish and chips for lunch today, but I figured it would smell up the breakroom so I decided against it.
>>
Fish and chips is one of the finest comfort foods. I always serve it with remoulade, and coleslaw.
>>
File: wpid-IMG_1970-2014-05-5-14-39.jpg (31KB, 327x245px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-IMG_1970-2014-05-5-14-39.jpg
31KB, 327x245px
Fish and chips is alright, but this is the stuff right here.
>>
>>8017962
You sure are obsessed.
>>
I don't see why Brits shouldn't be allowed to own guns. You're currently under a state-sponsored invasion.

>guns kill

They don't, but I wish they did.
>>
File: NBC.jpg (80KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
NBC.jpg
80KB, 500x667px
>>8019149
only if you don't douse it in non brewed condiment.
>>
>>8019146
That batter looks perfect. What's your recipe?
>>
>>8021366
The cook on the fries is horrible uneven though
>>
>>8017804
fresh fish freshly fried with nice chips and vinegar is an absolute banger.
>>
>>8021715
Good thing I don't give a fuck about the fries then
>>
File: reemain.jpg (88KB, 639x400px) Image search: [Google]
reemain.jpg
88KB, 639x400px
>>8021764
yeah, way to go cuisine hero. For info, I feel the same way about your opinions on fries
>>
>>8017804
Delicious if the fish is fresh.

But since I'm not a huge fan of fish, I tend to stick with battered sausage and chips.
>>
File: dr kekyll and my sides.png (714KB, 600x740px) Image search: [Google]
dr kekyll and my sides.png
714KB, 600x740px
>>8018136
>sea tendies
Holy fuck how did I not see this before
>>8019146
That fish batter job is amazing, whats your recipe m8?
>>
>>8021727
brilliant after a mental bender with the lads innit
>>
>>8023034
>That fish batter job is amazing, whats your recipe m8?
the cook on the fries is horrible uneven though
>>
>>8023057
Sure but I still wanna know.
>>
>>8017962
>he thinks fried fish fillets are the same as fish sticks

baka fucking americunts
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.