[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything I eat gives me wet diarrhea farts. How can I rectify

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (40KB, 476x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 476x249px
Everything I eat gives me wet diarrhea farts. How can I rectify this and make my shit solid again?
>>
>>8017667
>>8017667
eat more fibre
>>
>>8017667
don't eat loads of fat that comes out in your turds making them greasy and malodorous
>>
>>8017671
I do, I ate a whole loaf of bread at once yesterday and it just made it worse
>>
Don't have celiac disease/Crohn's disease/ulceratie colitic/SIBO/lactose malabsorption/fructose malabsorption
>>
>>8017680
eat more oats, drink more water, avoid foods with too much oil in them
>>
>>8017690
I don't. It's the food and nothing else
>>
>>8017692
Is butter ok? Getting that loaf down took like half the tub
>>
>>8017696
You mean like a bath tub?
Maybe the warm water is softening your stools anon?
>>
>>8017694
You do.
"Wet diarrhea farts" are primarily a symptom of malabsorbed nutrients that produce an osmotic load in the colon. Therefore you need to get checked for celiac disease and calprotectin, alpha1-antitrypsin, etc. in the stool
>>
Fibre is a good place to start. You might also consider trying some fermented foods to help balance your gut's bacterial flora. Yogurt, Cheeses made with raw milk, Sourdough, and Sauerkraut are all good choices.
>>
>>8017700
Fuck that, that sounds like it costs money
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2586x2209px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2586x2209px
>>8017699
No, the one on the right
>>
>>8017710
Usually requesting the aid of people who've went through medical education and training to assess you does indeed cost money.

Or you could just go gluten free for two weeks, then eat a bunch of gluten-containing foods and see how your turd-cutter treats you. General guess and check of rotating foods into and out of your diet to pinpoint what triggers your guts to revolt on you.
>>
do you drink alcohol a lot?
>>
>>8017711
>classic image.jpg
>>
>>8017716
Hey that's a good idea. For the next two weeks I'll change up my diet completely, and stop eating things out of the garbage. We will see what happens
>>
>>8017680
I don't think bread has much fiber in it. You should pick up some psyllium fiber if you're not going to eat more fibrous vegetables. It's pretty cheap. You can order it from Amazon. Also if bread made your farts worse, you probably have a gluten allergy.
>>
>>8017667
Eat greasy food
>>
>>8017690
UC reporting in
>>
>>8017667
Read the ingredients on your bread, rice and ramen and avoid the stuff. Everyone has this problem in america right now because gov't says synthetic chemicals are good for you and forces grain manufacturers to add them by law.
>>
>>8017667
You are probably lactose intolerant or have some minor alergys
>>
>>8017667
>rectify
kek

>>8017711
>I can't believe it's not bait

seriously though, if not troll, listen to this guy >>8019013
>>
>>8017667
Stop having rough anal sex.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.