[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you cu/ck/s think about fireball? Is it a meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 14

What do you cu/ck/s think about fireball?

Is it a meme or actually good?
>>
>>7985845
its great if youre just messing around with some friends and not looking to get seriously drunk. pairs well with shiner bock
>>
>>7985845
Jack Fire is way better at the same idea.
>>
>>7985845
its good only if youre an abo
>>
>>7985845

Fireball + Cream Soda

To make their panties drop
>>
>>7985845
You won't get drunk from a bottle.
Get new amsterdam or something else triple D'd and you'll be fine.
>>
>>7985845
I killed a liter of that shit with a far girl and smoked some pot

Had the most aggro sex ever.
>>
Baby's drink for babies who think they're grownups.
>>
>>7985861
you must weigh 500lbs and be a chronic alcoholic if you don't get drunk off of a bottle of this shit
>>
>>7985886
How's being 15?
>>
>>7985886
No this my belly, seated. 140lbs
>>
>>7985909
The most disgusting belly ever/10
>>
/ck/ is so easily triggered it's hilarious
>>
>>7985909
Cool meth sores bro
>>
>>7986118
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
Thanks.
>>
>>7985845
its not real whiskey its a blended liquor, it is of fairly low quality and prestige.
>>
it's disgusting and if you enjoy it kill yourself because you are probably a 22 year old skank.
>>
>>7985845
created by the CIA to continue the destruction of the middle class.
>>
>>7986118
>no apology
You take it back you bastard.
>>
It's good for getting sloots wasted
>>
I once drank two of these in one night. I don't hold my alcohol too well so I ended up getting completely wasted and went on a shitposting rampage. The next day I woke up and I had the most awful hangover I've ever experienced. All I could taste was cinnamon flavored vomit. I felt my body going cold, I thought I was dying. I can't drink it without triggering my gag reflex anymore.
>>
I don't drink for the taste.
>>
>its another losers on 4chan pretend to be above anyone thread

hows your disability cheques going these days social parasites?
>>
File: IMG_201608227_071450.jpg (58KB, 320x134px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201608227_071450.jpg
58KB, 320x134px
>>7986350
Great mate, what about you?
>>
>>7985845
It's shit
>>
>>7985845
Imagine skittles vodka but with red hots. Shit's dire.
>>
fireball "cinnamon" "whiskey"
>>
any cinnamon flavoured alcohol is great
>>
>>7985859
Yeah and the carbonation with cause them to burp and fart while you're sexing them up.
>>
>>7985845
Fireball is fantastic if you're a 19 year old girl who can't afford proper booze and can't handle drinking something that tastes like alcohol.

Otherwise, avoid.
>>
>>7986427
What do you recommend as an alternative cinnamon alcohol?
>>
Disgusting. Tastes like if Big Red was a drink.
>>
>>7986476
Literally anything else.
>>
>>7986476
Singe tequila
>>
File: 1439658366221.jpg (32KB, 339x358px) Image search: [Google]
1439658366221.jpg
32KB, 339x358px
>>7985859
that's my fetish
>>
>>7986418
*BRAAAAAAPPPPPPffftt!!!!!!*

>Well anon, can you taste the cinnamon? *teeheehee*
>>
File: WT-101.jpg (66KB, 350x538px) Image search: [Google]
WT-101.jpg
66KB, 350x538px
>>7986476
Drink this. I prefer it with just some ice, but it's also good with lemonade.
>>
>>7985845
No one actually likes it dumbass

The only reason people drink it is because it's relatively high proof and goes down easy without a chaser and is cheap; plus easy to do back to back.
>>
great for getting little girls blackout wasted
for self drinking? no thanks
>>
>>7986823

Big Red is a drink in Texas you faggot
>>
he was good in that sausage party movie
>>
>>7987247
This shit used to be 12 dollars at my walmart 2 years ago, now its 21. Can't afford dat no mo.
>>
Can you guys help a drinking noob out? I don't know much about alcohol at all. What should I look for when buying a bottle? I've only ever drank in groups but it was usually the same drinks.
>>
File: Sweet-Heat-750ml-Bottle.jpg (113KB, 745x483px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet-Heat-750ml-Bottle.jpg
113KB, 745x483px
>>7985845
Meh it's not bad the same company just released a tequila with the same concept. Hard alcohol with a flavorful kick to ease people to it. I like it great for margaritas because the agave nectar is already in it.
>>
>>7986939
I'm laffin
>>
So what the fuck do you mix with gin? Tried canada dry, and it wasn't doing it for me. A bit of pepsi with real sugar helped it a bit, but it still tasted a bit off.
>>
File: 1281113205523.jpg (48KB, 600x522px)
1281113205523.jpg
48KB, 600x522px
>>7985893
my father is a fucking alcoholic and he wont even drink fireball because it makes him a mean drunk and he drinks 24 fucking 7
>>
>>7987501
>So what the fuck do you mix with gin?

Add some triple sec and lemom juice and serve w/ ice, it's GOAT
>>
>>7987501
Tonic water and a lime wedge is the usual.
>>
>>7987512
>>7987513

Drinking beafeatter if that means anything. It's almost criminal how easy it goes down. Was a very interesting mouthfeel.
>>
>>7987501
I make hibiscus tea.
Sometimes I use lemonaid
Depends on the gin though. Some gins have a high citrus note, some cucumber, and other herbs
>>
>>7987524

Does it usually pair well with Tea? I have some green oolong tea.
>>
>>7987522
I haven't tried it, all my experience with gin has been with bottom shelf garbage. I need to pick up a bottle of it expand my horizons I guess.
>>
>>7987537

Well I am also a light drinker, so picking up stuff thats 20$ for a fifth isn't too bad. Though, I am getting better at holding my liqour as I drink more.I was actually looking at picking up more liquers, like expanding my collection with a coffee and honey liquer.
>>
>>7985859
too much fucking sugar, you 13 year old

thats a massive hangover after about 30 minutes of drinking
>>
>>7987525
Not really, hibiscus is just fruity and hearbal if anything try this:
2 parts Beefeater Gin
2 parts brewed and chilled Earl Grey Tea
Squeeze of lemon juice
Spoonful of sugar
>>
>>7987595

Wouldn't you add the sugar to the tea, then chill it to make sure the sugar is fully dissolved? Or does alcohol aid in dissolving sugar?
>>
>>7987581

This. Behold the product of children not being taught about Alcohol. Fireball whiskey.

Liquors are just like any food. You need balance. Fireball is pure sugar, and idiots then dump it in Ginger Ale or other sodas and turn it into liquid diabetes.

Instant hangover, and pure fatty fatness over the long term.
>>
>>7987608
I found adding it later to the shaker makes it better rather than adding it to the tea warm. Not sure why but hay if you want to try it that way feel free. I also think clover honey is a good su
>>
>>7985845
I put it in my coffee, or make hot toddies out of it.
Overpoweringly sweet by itself. It was okay when I was a teenager and trying to get adjusted to the taste of alcohol. Can't stand it straight anymore.
>>
>>7986476
bailey's vanilla cinnamon, if you are going to drink a dessert, drink an actual dessert that tastes good.
>>
>>7985845
It's a great way for girls to drink whiskey.
>>
File: ferm1.jpg (278KB, 399x516px) Image search: [Google]
ferm1.jpg
278KB, 399x516px
>>7987501
a good quality tonic water, maybe even a flavored one, like this
>>
>>7987662

I mean, its alright. it's probably the least burning alcohol I have ever had even though its 47% abv.
>>
>>7987506
>he wont even drink fireball because it makes him a mean drunk
no it doesn't. he's a retard if he thinks there's something special about fireball that makes him worse than slightly watered down whiskey would.
>>
>>7985845
I don't like cinnamon toothpaste, big red gum or fireball jawbreaker things.
It's gross. All that shit smells like old man breath
>>
>>7985845
Sorority girl drink. It's the only liquor they like because it's disgustingly sweet.
>>
>>7987506
That's such stupid ass thinking. Alcohol is alcohol. You don't get "mean fat" if you eat only candy, or "crying fat" if you eat only fried food.
>>
>>7985845
>Is it a meme or actually good?
Is "meme" interchangeable with "bad" nowadays?
Or are you just a millennial fuckwit?
>>
>>7989290
This is my reason for hating fireball also.
>>
>>7985845
>cu/ck/s
>meme
They're going to rip you apart when you get to High School, son.
>>
Fireball is the only liqueur that has made me throw up every single time I've tocuhed it. One time I just took a shot or two then it all came up 10 minutes later. Shits so foul my body rejects it.
>>
it's a meme but it's a pretty good meme

just try some, it's very drinkable
you aren't going to get any autismpoints on /ck/ for liking it but that's not really the point
>>
>>7985845
literally disgusting
>>
>>7985845
I can't stand energy drinks but fireball plus monster is fucking delicious.
>>
What's whiskey taste like, is it like caramel or cinnamon?

I only can have halal wine
>>
>>7985845
>fireball
its complete shit.. sorry anon.
>>
File: 1469924387561.jpg (133KB, 776x678px)
1469924387561.jpg
133KB, 776x678px
Lmao /ck/ is so assblasted about this
>>
>>7990293
Calling something shit isn't the same as getting "assblasted", summer child.
>>
File: 1470179126378.jpg (37KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470179126378.jpg
37KB, 1024x1024px
>>7990302
No you're all triggered as shit by it hence the high postrate compared to most threads

Why? All those Normies and stacies who rejected and mocked your fat autistic NEET ass are enjoying it.

It's really painfully obvious why everyone is so mad about it relative to all the other bad things there are in the world of food and drink.
>>
I have no idea why they're pushing this bullshit so hard, it's beyond disgusting. I don't go drinking with my uncle anymore because he insists on buying rounds of it.
>>
I think it's way too fucking sweet, but bitches like it, so I try to keep it on hand.
>>
Why don't I like hard liquor /ck/?
Always been a beer drinker but me n my buds switched to drinking shots cause we been getting fat from all the liquid bread.used to drink them all under the table now I'm the first one to pass out when the rum bottle starts to look empty. I threw up way too much vodka in highschool to drink that anymore and I've yet to have a tequila that I liked. Maybe rum isn't the drink for me
>>
>>7987581
>he gets hangovers
lmao
>>
it's cinnamon candy flavored syrup

anybody who calls it whiskey is actually retarded
>>
>>7990431

you're either 16 or stop drinking after one beer.
>>
>>7990354

all hard liquor is trash except for rum tho
>>
I used to drink Fireball alot. It goes down well. Now I'm just too much of a poorfag to even buy anything except bacardi
>>
>>7985845
It's utter shit and people who drink it outside of being alcoholic and out of necessity if it's the only thing available are the scum of the earth.
>>
>>7990431
As an alcoholic I can tell you, they will come back if you keep drinking. I went through a year in college where I could get fucking ripped every night off of as much liquor as I wanted without any hangovers. But give it time and it will start to break you down eventually.
>>
File: WHISKY.png (10KB, 120x32px) Image search: [Google]
WHISKY.png
10KB, 120x32px
>>7990593
but it is whisky
>>
>>7985845
test
>>
>>7990613
26 and I tend to get blasted almost every night while I shitpost on 4chan.

>>7990678
I only honestly get hangovers when I don't let my body do its thing and get rid of the toxins before putting more in.

i.e. Friday night, get absolutely blasted. Saturday wake up feeling a bit sluggish but no headache or sickness or anything - usually goes away within the hour. Decide fuck it, I'm just going to shitpost today until my friends want to go out tonight anyway and get a buzz going all day. Taper off around dinner, eat, then pregame into blasted again Saturday night. Sunday wake up feeling like absolute shit. Wake up with cold sweats and shivers. Go puke, shiver, sweat, and feel queasy all day. Stomach is sensitive to anything. Even drinking water all day I'll random go to the bathroom and puke, etc. Feel exhausted and queasy all day so I might take a nap here and there, go to bed way earlier, etc. Monday is a toss up it seems nowadays. Either still feel like shit although less so, or I'll have fully recovered.

So yeah, I'm right there with you, my alcoholic friend. Get drunk every night except when those episodes set in where I don't let my liver work at night and during the day. I'm a few days from being 27, hoping to go back to drinking like a normal person soon, and praying I don't die when I'm 45. Neat story, huh?
>>
>>7990688

no

it is whiskey as much as rumchata is rum

it is whiskey as much as pizza is a vegetable
>>
>>7990624
Try good whiskey. You have to pay more for it, but it's nice. Especially with a cigar. Try a local distillery and get a flight/sampler of what they produce.

Someone with a vagina shouldn't have to be the one to tell you this. Where the hell are you hiding your dick?
>>
>>7990772
you don't get it, you don't get to decide things.
it's whisky with other flavor. it doesn't taste like whisky, but it is. they literally couldn't sell it as whisky if it wasn't
>>
>>7990772
you're a moron
>>
>>7990814

>>7990814

girl, i have a vaj, and i've tried good whiskey and i don't care for it. i went through a bourbon "phase" for a few months--i recall knob creek single barrel being my go-to--but i have no idea what i thought i liked about it. i've tried a variety of scotch at a local scotch bar... and i kind of dug the balvenie aged in rum barrels for like a minute.

i live for rum's sweet + burn 2-hit combo.
>>
>>7991196
I like sipping a nice whiskey and really absorbing the barrel flavors. Goes well with a cigar. I don't do shots. I'll sip. Same with my beers. I don't want to slam em, I want to sip em and enjoy every moment. Hence the cigar pairing. It's at least an hour long experience that leaves me incredibly satisfied, just like lesbian sex.
>>
>>7991256

barrels taste like shit, dawg

i have a hard time believing anyone actually enjoys the taste of whiskey
>>
>>7991260
Wood and smoke are excellent flavors. A bit of caramelized sugar rounds it off. I love the taste of wood. Bourbon barrel aged beers are excellent. I'll still enjoy a Moscow mule with super zesty ginger, even going so far as to add grated ginger and a fuck ton of lime juice to it, but wood tastes delicious.

If I want a slow, relaxing experience, it's local whiskey (FEW is the local distillery for me, Google em) and a nice arturo fuente cigar. Ultimate relaxation.
>>
>>7991282

w/e to me it tastes like alcohol and a musty ass old wooden barrel

kinda like the smell just after it rained on an old wooden porch. it's not a terrible smell but I don't find it appetizing at all.
>>
>>7990762
Sounds like you aren't doing too bad right now then. I'm also 26. Just giving you a fair warning because it's entirely possible for things to turn on you. Have a good one bro.
>>
>>7989321
>Is "meme" interchangeable with "bad" nowadays?
>entire thread is full of people wailing and gnashing their teeth over the meme boogyman

Uh... well I mean looking at this thread, I guess so?
>>
>>7991314
That's ok. Imma keep enjoying my woody flavors. I also love camping and hanging around fire pits for hours and cigars so wood is kind of a thing for me.

If you want just sugar and burning then fine, enjoy your rum. I'll sip my bourbon and whiskey.
>>
>>7991327
Would you mind telling me what your experiences are? I'm just curious my man. I'm hoping to cut back on this shit and go back to being a normal human bean soon, it's starting to affect my job. Just wondering what to look for if it starts getting worse.

(by the way I hear stories of actual extreme alcoholism. Like, you'll vomit a ton of blood as the liver purges itself and stuff - like super extreme alcoholism. Scary stuff that people let that get that far)
>>
>>7991332

I'm not the rum guy.

I don't drink a lot of alcohol it gives me a fuckin' headache.
>>
>>7985845
Disgusting.
>>
>>7985845
>1 part Fireball
>5 parts diet coke
>3 parts orange Fanta
>7 parts bottom shelf Vodka

Yeah, Fireball's pretty good.
>>
File: 1463329281546.gif (799KB, 240x228px)
1463329281546.gif
799KB, 240x228px
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/29/fireball-whiskey-recall_n_6067486.html

Hope you like antifreeze
>>
>>7991513
Retard. Propelyne glycol is found in many food products and even medical inhalers.

>linking huffpo
>not even a pastebin
Please do us all a favor and find out what bleach tastes like
>>
>>7986144
isnt that a prog metal band
>>
>>7991558
It's an AFI song but I don't know about any metal bands with that name
>>
>>7991513
1 that was more of a UK issue because they don't put that in food and drinks
2 that is in a ton of foods we have in America
Stop being a faggot it's 1am
>>
>>7986144
>mobile wikipedia
kys
>>
>>7987328

I cant find 101 at a good price in the UK. 81 is OK. Has anyone tried both? Is it just strength difference. I quite like 81 if it's on offer.
>>
>>7985845
Fireball is literally liquor for children.
>>
File: big red.jpg (25KB, 365x240px)
big red.jpg
25KB, 365x240px
>>7987258
He's talking about the chewing gum, dumbass.

t. Texas fag
>>
>>7991720
>texas fag
more like fag fag
>>
>>7985845
Great with Apple juice.

Pretty good to shot as well. Mostly a uni drink though, wouldn't order it unless I wanted to get drunk that night
>>
It's dangerous to drink because it's the type of liquor that tastes good enough that you're completely fucking hammered before you even realize it.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.