[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies get so triggered by pineapple on pizza? Without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

Why do normies get so triggered by pineapple on pizza?

Without fail, every time I order a Hawaiian SOMEONE will chime in "urgh, pineapple on your pizza? disgusting"
>>
>>7983675
Disgusting.
>>
>>7983675
Funny and original thread right here folks
>>
>someone will chime in

Who the fuck is this "someone"? What do you even think "normie" means?
>>
Same reason why my friends look at me funny when I order an all veggie pizza with no cheese lol.

Everyone has different tastes in pizzas.
>>
>>7983706
Pizza with no cheese? What are you, Italian?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 273x306px)
image.jpg
21KB, 273x306px
>>7983675
the thought of pineapples on pizza is f**king repulsive but for some reason it works better than it should, i have no clue why
>>
>>7983675
Because it's a meme to hate pineapple on pizza
>>
>>7983675

Even though it's not considered a "genuine" Italian topping used sparingly it's a God tier topping for this reason >>7983986
>>
>>7983958
Haven't you heard? Hating pineapple for "muh authentic Italian 'za" is the new "it" thing among normies nowadays.
>>
>>7983675
It's a meme
>>
I'm Italian and I like Hawaiian pizza.
I actually made it at home as a joke to disgust a friend and expected something acceptable and mediocre, but it's great.
People are close-minded as fuck here and no restaurant serve it.
>>
Pizza is pretty much a just a bread base that you can put whatever you want on. Of course some people are going to dislike some toppings.

I love pineapple on pizza though, it's delicious. I devour it with my bear hands.
>>
File: 1471145042301.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1471145042301.png
123KB, 785x757px
>mfw i was in Europe 3 weeks ago and Italians were selling 'awiian 'za
>>
>>7984515

delet this
>>
>>7983675
Maybe

Just maybe

They don't like it

Mind-blowing, I know

Fucking moron.
>>
>>7983706
just have a salad sandwich, fag
>>
>>7984869
OP isn't commenting on the fact that they don't like it. He's commenting on the fact that they have to bring it up

every

single

time

Mind-blowing, I know.
>>
>>7984121
>>7984115
Canned food is french
>>
>>7985370
It's because it's a disgusting option that has become common enough that most places accommodate it. But since it's only ordered by a handful of people with disgusting taste people still comment on it.
>>
Its an odd pairing, and its not like its on a desert pizza where I could understand fruit being.
>>
File: bait.png (2KB, 259x194px)
bait.png
2KB, 259x194px
I'm impressed OP
>>
>>7985390
>disgusting
>popular enough that most big chains have it

Obviously people find it not only palatable, but preferable. Maybe you should try to grow up?
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (49KB, 333x205px)
feelsbadman.png
49KB, 333x205px
got bullied by a group a lot in middle school. they once dunked my head in the toilet after one of them took a shit. held me down long enough so that i would try to draw a breath, and draw in shit instead. i did. still tasted better than pineapple in pizza
>>
"banana with tuna" is the new "pineapple with ham".
>>
>>7985418

>fruit
>odd on pizza
>>
>>7985434
No thanks. This is America - people eat all kinds of disgusting shit. How many people are eating kale salad or drinking Budweiser beer in this country right now? Just because something is popular doesn't make it good. If that were the case Little Caesar's would be good pizza, and it isn't. But I'm sure they'll happily make you a pineapple pizza.
>>
>>7985559
>t. Lance Dowds
Also it was probably the animu that got you bullied.
Just sayin'.
>>
>>7984062
Amico mio, pentiti e ti lasceremo la nazionalità

Pineapple and pizza shouldn't even share the same table
>>
>>7985770
There's a difference between taste preference and a corporal logistically tuned commodity, but you know... you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>7983675
urgh, pineapple on your pizza? disgusting
>>
>>7983675
I don't think normies on average give a damn, but anyone whose ever grown up within 50 miles of Italians will tell you that it's a shit topping used to mask shit pizza. The perfect, genuine pizza contains only crust, tomato (slices or sauce), cheese, and some light seasonings like basil, oregano, and garlic. All else is trailer trash.
>>
>>7987538
>#groanzone
>#parentsjustdontunderstand
>>
I worked at domino's semi-recently

~40% of all pizzas ordered contained pineapple

You're all smoking crack
>>
I enjoy pineapple and melted cheese.
I just had a cheese and pineapple toasted sammich
>>
It's cool do dislike it.

>"If you like pineapples on your pizza you are weak your bloodline is weak and you will not survive the winter".jpg
>>
>>7983675
>OP
>puts pineapple on pizza

You need to be fucking gassed.
>>
>>7987681
You're full of shit or you live in an area with extremely bad tastes.
>>
>>7987713
this nigga knows wassup
>>
File: 1470893437296.jpg (73KB, 604x457px) Image search: [Google]
1470893437296.jpg
73KB, 604x457px
Y'know, I'm not a picky child. Therefore, I have more open tastes. Neapolitan pizza, deep dish, white pizza with chicken and spinach; I've had it all.

Why are you being so squeamish about pineapple? Pineapple, bacon, and jalapeno is a pretty damn good drunk gameday pizza in my book.

It's like bizarro /ck/ where you're a pussy if you don't eat "X" but in this case, you're a pleb if you eat "X." Grow up.
>>
>>7983675
Because they heard someone else say it's bad so they want to agree with it because they're simple minded.

It's all memes really.

(meme in the classical sense here)
>>
>>7987746
Shut up I'm autistic and I would never eat something like that.
>>
>>7983675
its good with salty meat
>>
File: the hat man.png (142KB, 357x362px) Image search: [Google]
the hat man.png
142KB, 357x362px
>Most of the people here haven't tasted a real pizza and are stuck wiith their shitty american poorly made 'za totally covered by grease and fake cheese.
>>
>>7983675
Because it's a meme. Using warm pineapple (especially in desserts) is pretty normal and accepted in the culinary community afaik so there is literally no other reason.
>>
>>7983675
pineapple is a god-tier topping, but if you get more than 3 people together to eat a pizza, there's gonna be some autistic fuck who visited NY for 2 weeks and became an instant pizza snob.
>>
>>7988231
what are you even on about, NY pizza standards aren't even that high. it's just that, compared to most of this country, it seems amazing to expect pizza to be made out of stuff like flour, salt, olive oil, yeast, tomatoes, and so on. no, gotta throw on a bunch of random canned fruit, aunt millie's potato salad, marshmallows, and the dough has to ooze with hydrogenated soybean oil and have a suspiciously sweet crunchy texture
>>
File: PizzaInfographic4.png (331KB, 525x549px) Image search: [Google]
PizzaInfographic4.png
331KB, 525x549px
>>7988231
>NY
>Pizza
Obligatory. .
>>
>>7988217
>Because it's a meme.
Thanks for the concise and well thought out answer.
>>
File: 1459703866493.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1459703866493.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>7988269
Will eat all three with no qualms.
>>
>>7988284
>not eating all three at once sandwiched together
pussy
>>
File: RKOEuqU.jpg (144KB, 981x612px) Image search: [Google]
RKOEuqU.jpg
144KB, 981x612px
>>7987613
obviously if that is their thinking, they have in fact not grown up.
>>
>>7988290
>implying that wasn't my preferred method of eating them
>>
>>7983675
I dislike warm pineapple. I like to eat it raw, freshly cut
>>
>>7988321
just like how you like your dicks my man
>>
>>7985418
You do know that tomato is a fruit?
>>
>>7988330
Hue. But really though, I usually dislike warm fruit. In my opinion, fruit should be eaten raw most of the time
>>
>>7988321
pineapple pizza is the best pizza to eat cold tho
>>
>>7988336
I agree except for cobblers. I love warm peach cobbler. Every other fruit I just eat plain and fresh/not warm
>>
>>7988341
That may be, but it's neither raw nor freshly cut
>>
>>7983675
I order anchovies, spinach and onions on my pizza so that no one ever wants me to share and no coworker will dare eat it if left unattended in the break room
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.