[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys wants to know the secret to cooking the perfect steak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (62KB, 519x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 519x300px
Do you guys wants to know the secret to cooking the perfect steak? I can tell you.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 519x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 519x464px
wut is it
>>
>trip

Mcfucking kill yourself
>>
>>7957212
Get a slice of the finest steak you can find out your local market. Any market will do. Make sure it's a thick cut. T-bone will do well. Get some olive oil simmering in a pan over low heat with garlic and onions. Let that cook while you tenderize your meet by giving it some soft punches. Not too hard because your don't want to bruise the meat. This is to get the excess blood out of the steak. Next gently rub some soy sauce and ketchup to the steak and make sure it's good and smothered with both ingredients. You can sprinkle some curry on either side of the steak as well. And salt and pepper of course. Add the steak to the pan. At this point the garlic and onions should be nice and browned. Cook on either side for 10 minutes on low heat. Bon apetite!
>>
get fucked cunt
>>
>>7957239
Sounds good
>>
>>7957239
Wtf
>>
>>7957239
>excess blood
>curry

you salt that shit. you pepper that shit. you put it on a cast iron and then you eat that shit
>>
>>7957258
Nah too simple
>>
>>7957267
meat is easy pz
>>
>>7957239
T-bone? Into the trash you go
>>
Ok people. Put a wifi thermometer in your biggest steak. Cook it to 120 degrees. Sear it in a pan or on a grill at 700 degrees. Finish it at 135 degrees and rest it.

This is how you make professional steak.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.