[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made bearnaise but it didn't taste like the one mommy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bern1.jpg (93KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bern1.jpg
93KB, 1024x768px
I made bearnaise but it didn't taste like the one mommy buys from a tub, it taste too much of tarragon, gross. You lied to me, you said homemade bearnaise tastes great
>>
>>7955450
It would taste great but you used too much tarragon.
>>
>>7955458
I used as much as the recipe said but it was much much stronger than the one from the supermarket. Yuk
>>
It's supposed to taste that way
>>
>>7955462
>it was much much stronger than the one from the supermarket.
welcome in the real world...
where actually natural food has strong flavour and taste... maybe you will be an adult soon too!
>>
>>7955450
Just add more chilli to your tendies when you batter them to drown out the taste.
>>
>>7955462
then use less tarragon retard, nobody is going to arrest you for not perfectly following the recipe
>>
>>7955612
It's a bit late, it's not like you can entirely add to taste, the tarragon essence is made first
>>
The "anon is a basement dweller living off his mothers(whom he calls mommy) tendies" meme is one of my absolute favorites. I hope you enjoyed the bearnaise, sounds like you did
>>
>>7955450
genuinely don't understand the point of your troll thread desu. (you)s aren't actually worth anything.
>>
>>7955625

It's never too late to throw it out and do it again.
>>
What is pic related guys?
>>
Yeah. Real food has flavor besides salt and corn syrup. Welcome to the real world.
>>
Seriously though guys it was great, would do again
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.