[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck the gimmick versions with the hot dog and hamburger. Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1470441637681633[1].jpg (32KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1470441637681633[1].jpg
32KB, 540x405px
Fuck the gimmick versions with the hot dog and hamburger.

Does anyone know if it's still possible to order an original Double Down as a secret menu item of sorts?

I watched a WatchMojo video about secret menu items and it featured a Triple Down, but that just seems like too much.

The Double Down is possibly the only item KFC has ever released that I really cared about. Everything blended together so nice as if it were a mock chicken parmesan.

Is there still some way to obtain this sandwich for locations in Southern California?
>>
File: 142161107034276.png (16KB, 344x345px) Image search: [Google]
142161107034276.png
16KB, 344x345px
>>7953312
Has anyone ever told you that your opinion doesn't matter? You're anonymous. Anon's are disposable. You might be a long time veteran, or you might be the newest newfag to ever be new, it literally makes no difference because I will never change my behavior to please anyone as inconsequential as you. Your opinions will be read and discarded and you will continue to allow me to occupy space in your thoughts in spite of your dislike of me. That's your choice, not mine. Keep being a whiny faggot. I'll call you one when I see it, but I'll have forgotten all about it in 5 minutes.
>>
Only assclowns order off the "secret menu".
>>
>>7953342
> implying I'm the OP

Stay autistically obsessed with rather or not someone uses a tripcode.
>>
>>7953312
See >>7953332
>>
>>7953299
I've always wanted to try this but when I go to kfc I can't not order the famous bowl. Delicious
>>
>>7953312
This response in no way shape or form assists the OP. Next time it might actually behoove you to provide some incite regarding what is being asked. Instead, you chose to do the absolute least amount of effort by posting a copypasta that is unrelated to the subject of the thread. This reflects poorly on both you and the board, but when it comes to tripcodes, in actual fact, nobody cars.
>>
>>7953299
To answer your question OP, yes they do still serve it. I get one anytime I go there.
Also agree with it being the only good thing on the menu. Their fried chicken is garbage.
>>
Just ask for a fillet burger with an extra fillet, cheese, bacon, bbq sauce, no mayo, no lettuce. Remove the buns, and you have a double down.
>>
>>7953674
Is this only at specific locations?
>>
>>7953299
No, they don't make it anymore

I think they still make the Doublicious though which is the same thing on a roll.
>>
Are you a larger woman, Catherine? Can we see your belly?
>>
>>7953299
I was in the Bay Area last summer and it wasn't on the menu but I asked for it and they made it.

It was really good 2bh
>>
File: Disgust2.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust2.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>7953343
>never ordered animal style burger or fries
>>
>>7955050
Does animal style even count as secret menu anymore? I thought they printed it on their menus now because so many people order it
>>
>>7955050
I'm sorry, I don't live in a Mexican degenerate state.
>>
>>7955267
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7954966
>I think they still make the Doublicious though which is the same thing on a roll.
Minus one chicken fillet.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.