[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would like to write a vegan cookbook to convert the most hard-core

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: vegan.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
vegan.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
I would like to write a vegan cookbook to convert the most hard-core carnivores, including me. I need recipes that break through the average vegan mediocrity to create works of astonishing deliciousness. Help me change the world /ck/ I'm counting on you

>I'm not trolling
>Both nutrition and taste must be addressed
>Why do all the recipes suck?!!!
>>
>wants to write a vegan cookbook
>isn't a vegan

>seriously guise, i swear i'm not trolling!
>>
>>7953098
I'm not going to be able to even go vegan if I can't take it one recipe at a time. Let's just say I have about a million health issues and am kind of knocking on death's door. I'm actually not trolling. I love animals. I love the environment. I want a way to do this.
>>
>>7953092
>I would like to
Just go suck a cock.
>>
>>7953092
The recipes suck because vegans aren't allowed to eat anything that tastes good. Everything vegans eat, at best, could pass for tasting kinda decent if you're losing weight and have to settle for eating a healthier version of what you actually want to eat.
>>
Might be easier just to list the things vegans CAN eat and start experimenting from there.

>both nutrition and taste
There are other factors to consider as well. Ease and speed of preparation, and cost and availability of ingredients.

If you can build good recipes that meet all of these criteria, vegan or not, you'd have a good book.
>>
>>7953537
Yep, agreed, but who's going to read all that in a post? I'm basically just searching for recipes that are phenomenal. One at a time, step by step.
>>
File: tk.jpg (205KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
tk.jpg
205KB, 700x800px
>>7953092
Check out the Thug Kitchen cookbook.

It has a combination of great nutrition and not very great nutrition in their recipes, no doubt. But there is plenty of healthy shit and some of the tastiest recipes I've made.

I don't really make much from that cookbook anymore, as my palette and diet has changed considerably, but when I first went vegan it was a big help in the transition.
>>
>>7953860
Not him but this looks interesting. Is this book all vegan stuff? Doesn't say specifically on Amazon, just that it's "healthy."
>>
>>7953934
Yes, yes it is. www.thugkitchen.com has plenty of examples of this kind of stuff. The www.ohsheglows.com website has a lot of similar stuff too, but she veers more towards the URGH SWEETS spectrum.
>>
>>7953937
Yeah I've seen some oh she glows stuff. I'd just prefer books over using my phone to look up recipes online. Thanks, I'll definitely be picking this up since it's pretty cheap.
>>
>>7953092

fall into a tar pit faggot.
>>
File: ohhh yes.gif (625KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
ohhh yes.gif
625KB, 180x180px
>>7953954
>>
>>7953860
>THUG
>EAT LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK

Why do vegans always have to try to act like they're all hard? Cant they ever just admit that they're eating rabbit food instead of trying to insist how totally manly and hardcore they are for eating vegan?

There is absolutely nothing "tough" about being a vegan. You're about as threatening as a hamster with a thick Indian accent.
>>
>>7954088
Yeah OP here I hate that website. Phonies.
>>
>>7954088
It's just a joke. Don't get uptight over everything, it's not good for you.
>>
>>7953092

If you have to ask then you're in no position to be writing the cookbook.
>>
File: 1334154022488.png (78KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1334154022488.png
78KB, 698x658px
>Help me change the world
>>
>>7955339
>animu
On a food and cooking board.
>>
Indeed a silly thread is this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.