[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im looking for a decent pair of non-slip shoes for work. I saw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: soupoftheday.jpg (2MB, 3968x2976px) Image search: [Google]
soupoftheday.jpg
2MB, 3968x2976px
Im looking for a decent pair of non-slip shoes for work. I saw a pair of TreadSafe brand on sale at walmart but was wary to purchase because Ive had a few pair of their regular sneakers fall apart within weeks. May I have some recommendations for a decent pair under $70 please /ck/?
>>
>>7952513
https://www.shoesforcrews.com/

I love their shoes, and they actually work. Just put in your information, and it will give you a list.

You can stand in a puddle of oil and still have grip. 10/10 would buy again
>>
>>7952513
I bought a pair of non-slip autism shoes when I worked at a supermarket deli and they didn't work at all
>>
>>7952525
>https://www.shoesforcrews.com/
Ooo thank you !
>>7952528
Thats what im afraid of
>>
>>7952525
>https://www.shoesforcrews.com/
Will these work for ice in the winter?
>>
>>7952541
Absolutely. They're amazing.

I've worked in regular sneakers and these non-slip shoes, and it's like switching from Hover boots to Iron boots in Ocarina of Time.
>>
>>7952541
Amazingly
>>7952525
>>7952513
This, shoes for crews are amazing, i got a pair when i worked for a KFC one summer and it went from trying to ice skate on the greasy tile floor to easy walkin'
>>
>>7952513
New Balance 626 non-slip.
They have the best non-slip properties I've had in a shoe and comfortable, but they're uglier than than the pre-shift-post-bender brunch cook.
>>
>>7952513
I wish I used shoesforcrews. I got a pair of the Nautilus brand last year and they hurt your feet.
>>
>>7952525
These are pretty good, and affordable. If you want top-tier kitchen shoes, go for Birkenstock professional clogs. Insanely nonslip, oilproof, waterproof, chemical resistant, super good support for standing all day, and you can wash ilthe insole in a washing machine and just hose off the outsole. You can also get them with a composite toe plate, which is nice- ive seen a cook lose a toe because they dropped a knife point-first into their foot.
>>
>>7952513
Follow the advice of others in this thread, and don't buy anything at WalMart, ever because it's all shit.
>>
>>7952513

Don't fall for the Shoes 4 Crew scam. They are absolute crap. Someone one said "They take a million dollars worth of sole tech and slap it on a 10 dollar shoe"

Mozo shoes are fantastic. My Shoes 4 Crew shit the bed after 6 months, holes in the shoe, sole coming off the body, shitty shitty insoles, not worth your money. My mozo's have lasted me a solid year with very little wear and tear and I would still wear them if I hadn't gotten a job out of the kitchen and onto the street (I'm in beer sales now, thank fucking god.)
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 267x189px
Goddamn just get a pair of Crocs and grow up.
>>
>>7953870
Shut the fuck up Mario, you fat fuck.
>>
>>7952541
I feel like it depends on the specific shoe, 2/3 I've had were pretty good on ice. The last pair might have just been slick because there was chicken caked on the bottom the one time I walked in ice with them. As far as working in a kitchen with oil and other shit though, 10/10
>>
File: Dansko.jpg (24KB, 460x308px) Image search: [Google]
Dansko.jpg
24KB, 460x308px
this is the only real option
>>
>Willing to step foot inside a Wal-Mart for any reason

You deserve nothing.
>>
>>7954051
I only do about once a month, so i figured id look while i was there.

Thank you everyone for the recommendations.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.