[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just ate a year and 1 month old steak. On a scale of 1 to fucked,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I just ate a year and 1 month old steak. On a scale of 1 to fucked, how fucked am i?
>>
Why
>>
Well your ass will be bloody rare.
>>
>>7952373
You were fucked before you ate the steak in all honesty.
>>
>>7952390
I was hungry.
>mfw fucked up the sear because Gordon nigger ramsay told me to put olive oil in the pan

I USED A FUCKING DROP AND IT RUINED IT
>>
was it frozen or what?
>>
>>7952411
>not using oil+butter+spices.
>>
>>7952421
>implying I fucking didn't
I used literally a quarter of a teaspoon of oil, and then dabbed the pan with a towel and then put the steak on after the pan was lightly smoking. Added butter after I flipped it twice, and ladled it onto the steak. No sear to be seen after 3 minutes on each side. I've done this with other steaks and no oil and gotten a fantastic sear.
>>
>>7952438
Did you turn the burner on?
>>
If it was frozen, you're fine. If you're not fine, take this as a warning about your unstable residential freezer standards. The danger comes from it possibly being constantly thawed and then re-frozen.

If it was in your fridge in the scary tupperware in the back, you've done fucked up.
>>
>>7952441
lol
>>
>>7952373
You mean like the cow you got the steak from was like a month and two weeks old when it was slaughtered or what?
>>
>>7952448
It was frozen. You sure I'll be fine?
>>
>>7953172
If it was constantly frozen, nothing happened except for some gross freezer burn.

If it had periods of thawing from cycling temperatures, you're about to shit out of both ends. Remember to hydrate, ingest salt and electrolytes, and call 911 if it persists for more than 24 hours and you can't keep any water down. Dehydration kills the man. I suggest calling 911 because you're not going to be able to drive, and I doubt that you have a friend interested in turning their car into a fluids puddle.
>>
>>7953172
Yeah if it was frozen your good. It'll just taste like shit if it got freezer-burned.
As long as it didn't hit the danger zone once it got into the freezer (so above 3 degrees Celsius) you're okay.

If not call 911 or hold on tight.
>>
File: ashtray.png (1MB, 1023x862px) Image search: [Google]
ashtray.png
1MB, 1023x862px
>>7952373
i smoked a five year old cigarette once. it was pretty gross, now i swear i can tell the difference between a pack that's been open a day or open a week.

kinda wish i saved the cigarette instead of smoking it.
>>
>>7953288
who the fuck calls 911 after 24hrs of food poisoning?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.