[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my mom are going to a cupcake party her friends are having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (46KB, 670x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 670x365px
Me and my mom are going to a cupcake party her friends are having tonight. We really want to wow them with some great cupcakes. Any suggestions?
>>
Yeah, correct your grammar. It's "My mom and I"
>>
>>7926074
Cmon man
>>
Typical poundcake is both popular and easily modified. Strawberry swirled lemon poundcake cupcakes, for example, would be simply to put together if you know how to make a poundcake.

Poundcake batter: 1lb each of butter, sugar, eggs and self-raising flour (whisked with a little bit of salt).
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add eggs one at a time.
Fold in flour by hand.
Bake.

For frosting, can't go wrong with butter cream or cream cheese frosting. CCF is easier, so I recommend that: equal measures (by weight), cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar. Again, add a little salt here, this time to the sugar.

Both the poundcake batter and the frosting can be modified by adding things like various essences/extracts, cocoa powder, finely powdered spices etc.
When you add it will depend on if it's a solid or liquid. Cocoa powder and spices should be mixed with the flour/sugar while essences/extracts should be added with the butter.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>7926080
You should cmon those cupcakes
>>
>>7926081
Thanks
>>
Pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting

http://www.chowhound.com/recipes/pumpkin-spice-cupcakes-30469
>>
File: IMG_201607210_035025.jpg (41KB, 239x171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201607210_035025.jpg
41KB, 239x171px
>>7926081
>1lb of butter
>>
>>7926124
Yeah, that's about right. Depending on your choice of batter or preferences you might use even more.

It's cake, I wouldn't expect it to be healthy at all. In fact I don't want it to be.
>>
>>7926066
red velvet cheesecake filled with raspberry jam iced with cream cheese frosting
>>
Don't make muffins is the most obvious thing.
Also looks won't matter at all if the cupcakes taste like shit, so work on that before anything. Chocolate is a good flavor, but expect to see it EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>7926124
In addition to >>7926128
you must keep in mind that those measurements would yield about twenty-four cupcakes. That's only about a tablespoon to a tablespoon and a half of butter per cake. It's not anywhere near as much butter as you might think.

>>7926128
>wouldn't want cake to be healthy
And that's why it's a sometimes food. Has Cookie Monster taught us nothing?

>>7926131
That's not a cupcake.
>>
I made this all up I'm not actually going to a cupcake party
>>
Try this for the frosting. I generally get lots of positive comments about the taste when people try it.

In large bowl, beat confectioners’ sugar, ½ cup butter, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 teaspoon semen until smooth. Beat in milk, and increase speed and continue to beat until light and sticky.
>>
File: 1446489630637.jpg (15KB, 385x540px) Image search: [Google]
1446489630637.jpg
15KB, 385x540px
>>7926151
>>
>>7926144
Cookie monster eats veggies now though. What a sellout.
>>
>>7926066
What's the deal with those anus cupcakes in the lower corner?
>>7926074
Actually it is "Me mom and meself"
>>
I've got you covered, broseph.
>>
File: meatloaf-cupcakes-1.jpg (246KB, 900x668px) Image search: [Google]
meatloaf-cupcakes-1.jpg
246KB, 900x668px
>>
Do pipettes of buttercream or cream cheese frosting on top, looks awesome and is apparently really easy

Scoop out the insides with an apple corer and fill em with custard or jam or something
>>
>>7926500
I didn't realise these weren't cupcakes until I opened the image a second time
>>
>>7926074
ur are an faget
>>
>>7926528
OP should make them anyways, it would be nice to have something savory.

How do cupcake parties even work? I can't eat more than 2 without feeling sick, does everyone just make mini cupcakes?
>>
>>7926066
jizz on the top of each cupcake, them sluts will love it.
>>
File: 1322532997971.jpg (44KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1322532997971.jpg
44KB, 251x231px
>>7926151
why would you lie to us
>>
File: cupcakes.jpg (90KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
cupcakes.jpg
90KB, 640x428px
>>7926066
Here, my ck waifu posts a lot of her shop's recipes, and they seem pretty original to me. This might be bc im from the third world and we lesser apes dont have cupcake shops, we eat the plain vainilla ones filled with dulce de leche

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdMhfauwzukWfSLQ_uFk63t0hfJ6dYK-T
>>
>>7927627
1st world here. I've only ever heard of cupcake shops on the internet and maybe a tv show.
>>
>>7926066
Tits or GTFO you fat whore
>>
Are cupcake parties a thing? I love sweets, but eating more than one or two cupcakes at a time can make me feel sick. Do you take just one bite from each cupcake? Do you spit it out like wine tasting?
>>
>>7927657
It's mainly for fat women who are just depressed by life and want to wallow in their self pity with their friends
>>
>>7927657
Cupcakes are common at a children's party but it isn't a party just to eat cupcakes.
>>
>>7927666
I'm all of those things so I'd probably like it.
>>
>>7927700
If you're pretty in the face and have at least some curves to you then I'll fuck you girl, what's up
>>
>>7927636
I live in a fairly small town inn the US. We have 2 cupcake shops (college girl hangouts)and 2 macaron shops (hipster hangouts).
>>
>>7927784
Do you live in a college town? That might be why.
>>
>>7926074
(you)
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.