[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what kind of food would I get it I added coconut flour or any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: eyg.jpg (975KB, 2121x1416px) Image search: [Google]
eyg.jpg
975KB, 2121x1416px
what kind of food would I get it I added coconut flour or any type of flour to my whisked eggs before pan frying them?

would it make the eggs fluffier or would it turn into some kind of egg paste?
>>
Pancakes
>>
>>7924829
I'm talking about a bigger egg to flour ratio thoughg
>>
Unleavened, dry as fuck pancakes.
>>
>>7924827
>>7924829
>>7924838

ok new question
how do I go about making the best tasting pancakes with ONLY the following ingredients

whey protein powder
blueberries
eggs
coconut flour
almond milk
>>
>>7924841

You need fat beyond almond milk and some kind of leavening agent, and get rid of your whey protein powder, that's not going to do anything good for your pancakes.
>>
>>7924841
>whey protein powder

Oh okay just a dumb wheatophobic /fit/faggot who has zero concept of a healthy diet. Go back to your containment board.
>>
Let me give you some advice regarding coconut flour. The first time I ever witnessed the use of the stuff was when my cooking-illiterate roommates bought it to be healthier. Now, a normal person would do research on how to cook with a new ingredient, but they just decided to do a 1:1 substitution in a cookie recipe. After baking, instead of coconut flavored cookies, they just got more coconut flour.

Coconut flour is the driest substance known to man. If you snort even a little bit, you WILL die as your body desperately tries to produce enough mucus to let the stuff flow out of your sinuses.

Be super careful with coconut flour. Use 1/4 of what you would with regular flour, and add a shitload of fat and eggs if you are baking. My best advice is just don't use it. It's not worth the hassle you will deal with.
>>
>>7924827
>>7924841
OP, all dry white food powders=/= wheat flour.
The vital constituent of flour isn't that its dry and powdery, its that it contains gluten which is an excellent binding agent when when whetted.
You can't just substitute random things for wheat flour and expect them to work the same.
>>
>>7924835
Crepes
>>
>>7924841
you can make pancakes with just egg and banana
>>
>>7926467
Huh?
>>
>>7924827
>would it make the eggs fluffier or would it turn into some kind of egg paste?
crepes, technically, but they're better if you let the flour soak a long while and thin them with milk
>>
>>7926481
>Replacing Sir Felgar,Terwin III, Cassandra,Gene Eric, Sir Valla, and the other guy
>>
>>7926810
Huh?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.