[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ here, how do I cook chicken for a meal prep without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1469595152603.png (91KB, 240x255px) Image search: [Google]
1469595152603.png
91KB, 240x255px
/fit/ here, how do I cook chicken for a meal prep without it tasting bland?
>>
>>7924177
Not going to waste time giving you detailed instructions as to how to properly season something, because we both know you're just going to throw a chicken breast in a skillet, overcook it and choke it down in the name of gains.

So.

Go to the grocery, find the spice aisle, grab every McCormick spice you can find and throw that shit on the chicken. Whatever you feel like that day. They have a spice blend for every taste imaginable.
>>
>>7924188
I wanna store it in Tupperware and have it ready to pop in the microwave
>>
As the anon said just go to the spice aisle and pick whatever premade spice mix sounds good to you and slather it on.

If you actually want to "cook" combine that spice mix with some plain yogurt and marinate the chicken for 2 hours (don't go over 3) and grill it. The yogurt will help tenderize boneless skinless breasts to a decent level. Plus extra brotein am i right?
>>
>>7924177
Seasoning
>>
>>7924218
Greek yogurt has better macros can I use that
>>
>>7924218
>tenderize boneless skinless breasts to a decent level.
but it's the most tender part of a chicken! why tenderise it?

use fat, fat give flavour
don't use skinless, boneless breast they are dry as fuck
don't overcook it
use quality meat from grain raised farmer chicken not the industrial crap
use fresh herbs and spices
>>
My macros can fit a little extra fat cause I only have time and appetite to eat 2 full meals anyways
>>
>>7924246
absolutely, but as I said over marinating with start to fuck with the meat. The active enzymes in the yogurt will change the meat in a bad way and the outside will become tough. I would suggest chicken thighs but if you refuse at least use skin-on breasts as >>7924250
said. You can always remove the skin but honestly why would you.
>>
File: 1349987149666.png (356KB, 588x574px) Image search: [Google]
1349987149666.png
356KB, 588x574px
>>7924246
>Greek yogurt has better macros

oh /fit/ you so crazy
>>
BRINE YOUR MEAT
R
I
N
E

Y
O
U
R

M
E
A
T
>>
>>7924553
/fickt/ is olev
>>
Every.Single.Day.
>>
>>7924565
This
>>
>>7924565

He's from /fit/ and is probably used to just boiling skinless, boneless chicken breasts to death.

Telling him to add salt and pepper would probably blow his mind.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.