[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone here into hot sauces or spicy foods in general? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: DASPHS-2.jpg (245KB, 488x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DASPHS-2.jpg
245KB, 488x1200px
Is anyone here into hot sauces or spicy foods in general?

I just bought my first hot sauce (pic) and I can't wait to try it. The spiciest hot sauce I've had before was Cajohn's Trinidad Moruga Hot Sauce which kind of burned my intestines after I ate it.
>>
>>7923964
I find most things over the high end of habanero are just plain heat without substance. As much as I fucking love hot food, I don't want to get to the level where I have to eat that kind of shit fo get my fix.
>>
This shit right here is my favorite. It can be hard to find, though. If you find it, it's worth picking up.
>>
File: preview-chipotle.jpg (196KB, 735x735px) Image search: [Google]
preview-chipotle.jpg
196KB, 735x735px
This. Spicy and smoky, I put this shit on chicken to marinate a little with some cracked pepper and salt. Delicious. I also put it on everything else. Eggs, chips, salad. No joke.
>>
>>7923964
Dave's is good. I think the regular dave's is spicier than the ghost pepper one, which was a let down.
I'm using Blair's Mega Death now and love it
>>
File: 1412282056779.gif (574KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
1412282056779.gif
574KB, 250x164px
>Buffalo wild wings doesn't sell their blazin sauce online anymore
For what fucking purpose.
>>
File: image.jpg (264KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 960x1280px
>hot sauce
>>
>>7924900
>implying.
>>
File: deathsauce_sudden-01.jpg (28KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
deathsauce_sudden-01.jpg
28KB, 400x500px
>>7923994
tjat shits fucking fantastic

i highly recommend pic related and anything else from blair's.
>>
>>7924900
God, fissured tongue is gross.
>>
File: original-cayenne.png (67KB, 172x393px) Image search: [Google]
original-cayenne.png
67KB, 172x393px
It's not really 'hot', but it's nice and goes well with most things
>>
any sites I can buy rare decoratively-labeled hot sauces? would like to build a hot sauce collection for my living room next to my (modest) craft beer collection
>>
>>7924991

aw yeah franks
got a jar at home and a jar in desk drawer at work
>>
>>7925035
No.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (212KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
212KB, 1280x720px
What do you guys think about this one? I'm looking for something hotter then habanero sauces and also with good taste
>>
>>7924052
this senpai
>>
Hot sauce is an American thing. You guys will eat anything as long as it has HFCS in it. Jesus.

Just buy some chilli's, grow your own or add powder or flakes while cooking.

The desired result is the same minus the sweet disgusting shit and preservatives that are included in the bottle.
>>
Aah man...this has been debated many times over around here...so I'm not taking anything away from anybody, but there are largely two camps:

1. The watery, salt/vinegar crew
2. The thicker, garlic-heavy ketchup crew

The former prefers all the slim glass bottles, with hints of heat, surrounded in a bath of vinegar and salt and water...not a sauce as we would think of at all. Hot vinegar water, I guess...

The latter prefers a ketchup-type base--thick and slow poured. Doesn't have to be ketchup, but has to have that consistency. Because that's actually a "sauce"...the only problem is that this faction leans so heavy on garlic that the heat is minimized; hence Sriracha.

The truth is that you have to make your own...Serranos, Jalapenos, and store-bought XXX hot salsa in a blender, with NO garlic and NO vinegar....NO extra salt....plus a hefty dose of powdered cayenne... you want heat? You got it...sweeten it up with ketchup...or add wasabi and ginger to be cute...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.