[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi co/ck/s. For extra credit on the final exam, my professor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160727_184425.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160727_184425.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
Hi co/ck/s. For extra credit on the final exam, my professor in college algebra told us we can write whatever we want in whatever font, and he will disregard spelling and grammar, and formatting. He said he will read it the letters after the exam.

This page doesn't show anything, but I have nothing to lose. The next page that I will post ITT will make you cu/ck/s proud.

1/2
>>
File: IMG_20160727_184248029.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160727_184248029.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
2/2 enjoy you faggots
>>
Will deliver me turning it in tomorrow if you all think this is fake.
>>
File: bless.jpg (17KB, 225x354px) Image search: [Google]
bless.jpg
17KB, 225x354px
>>7923165
>>
>Retard pretends he's retarded
wow epic
>>
>>7923172

no I really believe that you are an 18 year old shitposting faggot who needs to lurk more, you don't need any extra proof
>>
File: 1389563324110.jpg (17KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1389563324110.jpg
17KB, 310x310px
OP is a fag
>>
Nice blog post
>>
>>7923168
Take off the fun fact it doesn't make enough contextual sense. Add a source "biggest internet meme of 2016" so he has somewhere to go with it without ending up on /b....where you will instantly fail this course and all subsequent ones through misunderstanding of your sanity.

Add a nice "thank you for helping me this semester. I really appreciate the foundation of math I will build upon...blahblahblah" Then tell him he was quite "Cool"

As far as politics comment go? Tell him he was pretty nice to the people who had political comments which shows he valued each of his students on an individual basis and you liked that he encouraged everyone to have rounded lifes steeped in current opinions, etc.

Add a P.S. line....Mention you're going to tell your friends that if they have to take math over the summer, don't be scared by the shortened curriculum if they get this exact professor.

This is really not him asking for the reviews btw....this is for his boss, and might save his ass the next time they cut his hours or something. Be a nice guy if he really rocked.
>>
>>7923183
This image makes me feel uncomfortable, please delete it.
>>
>>7923165
>in college
>"be more forgiving with signs"

literally shit you were supposed to get past in middle school. No, he should not be forgiving. you should stop dropping the standards for what a college education is.

normally you don't take ALGEBRA in COLLEGE anyway.

>using comic sans

kill your fucking self dude
>>
>spouting le epic may mays on a final examination

Reevaluate your life choices, OP. I'm serious. Grow up.
>>
>>7923165
>>7923168
>these kinds of people will enter the workforce and reproduce

There's no hope for humanity
>>
Holy shit, is this community college?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.