[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can cockroaches at a restaurant ever be a good sign? I mean are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: cockroach diner.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cockroach diner.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Can cockroaches at a restaurant ever be a good sign? I mean are they attracted to fresher ingredients and better quality food?

I mean would you be more likely to find cockroaches attracted to a Papa Johns than say a Dominos?
>>
ALL restaurants attract cockroaches. It's just the natural state of things. The big difference is that good restaurants have regularly scheduled pest control services that come on a consistent basis, so it's kept in check. While shittier restaurants wait until there is a problem before calling in someone.
>>
In my experience BoH the biggest pest was always mice (and flies if it was Summer and someone decided to prop the back door open).

Honestly never had too much of a cockroach problem anywhere I've worked, but I'm sure the climate/area makes a huge difference.
>>
>>7922670
>all restaurants
do you think cockroaches are a global phenomenon pedro? there are no cockroaches in first world countries.
>>
>>7922699
You're an idiot. Every country in the world has cockroaches.
>>
>>7922699
Yes, they are a global insect species, fucktard.
>>
>>7922695
Colder climates are less likely to have roaches, but they are found worldwide. Cold climate countries are more likely to have issues with rodents, lice, worms, weevils, and those types of crawlies.
>>
>>7922706
>>7922711
literally never seen a cockroach in my country.
>>
>>7922722

Do you live in Northern Canada or something?
>>
>>7922650
>ALL restaurants attract cockroaches. It's just the natural state of things. The big difference is that good restaurants have regularly scheduled pest control services that come on a consistent basis, so it's kept in check. While shittier restaurants wait until there is a problem before calling in someone.
This. You have to spend money proactively for designing your place too, to higher standards, not some converted building with slapped in appliances. This is partly why a lot of chains build their own buildings.
Expensive plumbing with functioning traps, with the right kind of maintenance keep bugs from coming up the drains and into living space, too. Very frequent garbage renewal, double bagged refuse, also $$ prevents the flies and maggot cycle of life from happening. Caulking in all cracks everywhere from ants to roaches to even rodents so they can't enter a building ever for any reason and find it hospitable to hide. Never having a crumb be unattended overnight. Scrubbing and disinfecting of surfaces. Basically a lot of effort to keep food sealed, airtight, and everything clean all the time.

A place that has limited closed hours tends to have the most trouble. 24/7 spells disaster for hygiene, because no one wants to ever smell bleach or have floors literally hosed down.
>>
>>7922706
>You're an idiot. Every country in the world has cockroaches.
Not in antartica, they'r enot.
>>
>>7922741
How to pesticides even kill roaches, I went to a friends place and put something in the microwave to warm up, without realizing he had a roach problem, and when I opened up the microwave I saw baby roaches hopping around. How did they survive the microwave nuclear rays?
>>
>>7922699
you're adorable
let me guess you think meat comes from "the store"?
>>
>>7922836
roaches are known for being rad resistant
>>
>>7922736
I live in south eastern Wisconsin and haven't seen one (outside of the zoo) either, I can't say I'm upset.
>>
>>7922822
Antactica isn't a country, moron.
>>
>>7924148
I'm from Northern Ohio and had never seen one until I left my god-awful state and moved to a city. They're there, but its possible you just haven't seen one if you live in a clean home, especially if your town isnt large
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.