[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was eating this every day but then read that it has lead and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Lindt_85_Cocoa.jpg (32KB, 617x534px) Image search: [Google]
Lindt_85_Cocoa.jpg
32KB, 617x534px
I was eating this every day but then read that it has lead and cadmium in it. Should I stop eating it?
>>
That's only dangerous to superman. If you're a normal human you should be ok.
>>
>>7916485
You should keep eating it, not everything on the Internet is true.
>>
What's wrong with lead? Can't be a leader without lead.
>>
>>7916485
I think you should stop eating a bar of chocolate per day and limit it to one a week at most
>>
>>7916502
But I read that there are some dark chocolate bars that don't have any lead or cadmium. Shouldn't I "upgrade" to one of those?
>>
>>7916502
What if I'm Hyperion?
>>
File: qcswnpp.jpg (56KB, 634x486px) Image search: [Google]
qcswnpp.jpg
56KB, 634x486px
>eating chocolate every day
>>
>>7916880
Is that acheivable natty?
>>
>>7916516
Jeanne Calment ate two pounds per week. She lived to be a 122.
>>
>>7916891
Eat clen, tren hard
>>
>>7916897
>My one anomaly shows thats this really is healthy, my gran chainsmoked 40 a day and lived to be 219
>>
>>7916485
The oxalic acid in this much dark chocolate may cause kidney stones. I wouldn't eat more than a couple bars that size per week.
>>
>>7916485
apparently cocoa trees are really good at absorbing lead and cadmium from the soil

and it's no surprise the 3rd world shitholes they are grown in tend to have problems with that
>>
>>7916502
It's not dangerous for him, lead is the only material he can't see through with his x-Ray vision. Get your facts straight you filthy casual.
>>
>>7918243
They say the same about tobacco. Wtf is it about south American luxury plant products and giving you cancer?
>>
>>7918666
Incorrect, kiddo.
>>
>>7918243

We grow a shitload of cocoa but I don't see why anyone would drag lead all the way up into the mountains to deposit it, as cocoa grows best in wet, elevated jungle thicket, when you can just dump the shit in a nearby river
>>
>>7916507
this
>>
>>7916902
this
>>
>>7916891
That depends on whether or not you consider Synthol natty
>>
>>7916923
So one bar, a piece a day over my porridge, per week should be fine?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.