[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Co/ck/s I'm making handmade mayonaise and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Faggot's mayonnaise.jpg (246KB, 1288x857px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot's mayonnaise.jpg
246KB, 1288x857px
Hey Co/ck/s

I'm making handmade mayonaise and it's too liquid.
Do you have any tips for me, how to make it less liquid?
>>
has it split or is it just runny?

anyway, just get a new emulsion going with another egg yolk and beat the old mayo in when the new one starts to set up.
>>
>>7914449

Kind hard to answer that given that you didn't describe your procedure at all.

Tell us your recipe and your procedure. Be specific.
>>
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Did it come out runny? Did you break the emulsion and turned into an oil slick?
>>
>>7914455
It's just runny.
I have like 45 eggs with double yellow part, I can make another emulsion.
>>7914462
Six eggs with double core, 500ml oil, a little white part, like from two eggs, and make from this white part cream, sugar, salt, pepper, and 2 spoons of mustard.
>>
>>7914470
Too many eggs. For 500ml, you only need two egg yolks. I also never heard of making mayo with the whites. Also, put a little white vinegar and lemon juice in it. The acidity tends to kill some of the bacteria from raw eggs.
>>
Eat more protein
>>
>>7914494
Thank You very much.
>>7914455
The idea with another emulsion just working out.
Thank you anon for the help. I own you.
>>
>>7914455
good tip thanks.
nice dubs
>I own you
>>
>>7914449
I guarantee you put the oil in too fast
>>
>>7914470
1 egg yolk
1/4 cup (~60mL) Vinegar
1 tbsp mustard (approximate)
1 1/2 cups (~355mL) Oil
This recipe has worked out well enough for me OP, so I'm gonna have to agree on you having too many eggs in that recipe you're using.

>>7914624
Never been a problem for me, but I still pour it in with a stick blender running, rather than just dumping it in and hoping it all works out
>>
>>7914455
did poo in loo teach you this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16aFUXbx2ok

I use vah chef's recipe, it's great.

I also roast a head of garlic with some olive oil and then when the cloves are soft, smoosh them and the garlic moosh will come out of the skin, whip this with a bit of olive oil until smooth, and incorperate it into the mayo for an aoli.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.