[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw get anxious and uneasy when someone else does the dishes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1468178457370.jpg (57KB, 636x407px) Image search: [Google]
1468178457370.jpg
57KB, 636x407px
>tfw get anxious and uneasy when someone else does the dishes

I'd rather do them myself.
>>
>tfw dirty dishes sit on my kitchen bench for over a week
>>
File: Funny-Sweating-Man-Image.jpg (101KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Funny-Sweating-Man-Image.jpg
101KB, 1600x900px
>>7912631

>you have to wash the dishes before the machine can wash the dishes
>>
>tfw get angry when I see other people in the kitchen
I can't even be in there if someone else is cooking or something.
>>
>visiting my parents for the weekend
>clean their kitchen and wash their dishes for them out of generosity like a good son and guest
>dad, from across the room, notices a piece of food that somehow remained stuck to a plate that i personally and very thoroughly handwashed and dried
>before i can say anything, dad asks "what? do you think i put that there?"
>mom berates me for not doing the dishes right
>dad confirmed slimeball

i sweari'm gonna beat that fag's ass
>>
>>7912647
truth, the dishes have to be clean enough to be cleaned.
>>
>>7912647
>those "never had a dishwasher newer than 15 years old" feels
One time I shared a room with a well-off friend who still lived with his parents while working on his degree. They had recently built an addition, doubled the size of their kitchen and put in new appliances. Not having to rinse dishes before putting them in the dishwasher floored me.
>>
>>7912650
Nigga I feel you. Mostly in small kitchens though
>>
oh cool is this one of those classic /ck/ autism threads
>>
I'm happy if someone else offers to do the dishes, but will wash my nice glassware, my knives, and my non-stick/cast iron/carbon steel pans myself.
>>
>>7912631
>Usually was the one to do dishes
>ex-GF just buy every fucking "gadget" to help make the chore 'easier'
>I don't use them because they're shit
>She complains and try to do them herself
>the dishes she washed sit in the cupboard for months because they're crusty and she hide them at the bottom of the pile out of shame
Living alone is easier
>>
>>7912650

My last kitchen was so tiny it ingrained in me this hatred even though I have a large kitchen now. I stand in front of the kitchen like an autist until the other person leaves.
>>
>>7912892
>I stand in front of the kitchen like an autist until the other person leaves.

You're right, that is pretty autistic.
>>
>>7912631
Stay tasty, pupper.
>>
File: MyTortureDevice.png (4KB, 226x243px) Image search: [Google]
MyTortureDevice.png
4KB, 226x243px
>>7912631
>Friend has BBQ
>I appreciate the brocode of not messing with their cooking methods so I keep quiet
>See pic related
>Grill bars aren't even hot
>Meat isn't sizzling
>No fat or juices simmering
I kept giving him booze so he forgot about cooking and I took over, I didn't trust him cooking the chicken wings next
>>
>>7912892
I have the same feeling. even if my gf just walks in to get a glass of water I just want her out the way soon as possible
>>
>get home and notice gf is cooking
>hover anxiously checking what she is doing
>stir something. add something. turn something over. adjust temp on oven.
>suddenly I'm cooking now.
everything went better than expected
>>
File: facefear.gif (226KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
facefear.gif
226KB, 480x360px
>be on a trip to Berlin with two friends
>they're making breakfast
>''English Breakfast
>Overcooked Heinz Baked Beans
>Fried to shit Egg
>Salted Bacon

SALTED FUCKING BACON

>''haha, thanks for the breakfast guys
>mfw
>>
>>7912742
Nobody touches my fucking knives. Ever.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.