[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about this shit Now of course I'm no stranger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Can we talk about this shit

Now of course I'm no stranger to parmesan or cheap parmesan romano blends. But a recipe recently demanded pure romano and i bought it in chunk form for the first time.

Now I'm not trying to be cute or anything. But this cheese smells and tastes like nasty pussy. I threw it away as well as throwing away the pasta I made with it. Inedible.

Am I the only one? I also think popcorn smells exactly like piss and I can't stand being in the room with it
>>
I fucking hate the smell of bacon cooking. Makes me gag.

>>7912371
>But this cheese smells and tastes like nasty pussy.
Think about where you're posting and try to use more relate-able terms.
>>
>>7912371
Ahhh, Kitchen de Americano
>>
>>7912392
>I fucking hate the smell of bacon cooking. Makes me gag.

what the fuck man. are you human?

And I related it exactly the way I could-- it was not *similar* to that taste/smell, it was THE exact smell of a hypothetical poorly washed vagina from my past.
>>
>>7912392
>Think about where you're posting and try to use more relate-able terms.
This desu, my pussy is always impeccably clean
>>
>>7912402
>it was THE exact smell of a hypothetical poorly washed vagina from my past
>hypothetical
I don't even know what you're trying to say including that word.

Did the alleged vagina even exist or what?
>>
>>7912429
Huh?
>>
>>7912429
>I don't even know what you're trying to say including that word.

it's an insinuation that the characteristics do not match one exact girl but a vague group.
>>
>>7912438
So it was THE exact smell of a vague group? I'm unconvinced.
>>
>>7912453
read more books and encounter more literary expressions that challenge you, then. I dunno what to tell you.
>>
>>7912403
It weirds me out knowing there are females on /ck/. They're reading my posts, replying to me, sometimes I probably reply to them without even knowing it. It's creepy.
>>
>>7912371
Same experience senpai; I refuse to use pure romano if in the U.S....
>>
>>7912371
>popcorn smells exactly like piss

Nope.
>>
>>7912371
Did you buy your cheese someplace reputable or did it come in plastic shrinkwrap off a supermarket shelf?
>>
>>7912480
You know that's a dude though right?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.