[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are our thoughts on F'real milkshakes? I'm about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: freal.png (133KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
freal.png
133KB, 300x274px
What are our thoughts on F'real milkshakes? I'm about to get on a bus just to buy one of these
>>
>>7908201
The birthday cake Freal is legitimate. I recommend/
>>
>>7908201
Take pictures. Take us through your journey
>>
>>7908215
i haven't seen that here. i'm probably going for the chocolate of mint chocolate

>>7908221
ill do my best
>>
>>7908201
They are pretty good.

Though the very first time I encountered one of the machines, I couldn't figure out how to use it because I hadn't even heard of them before. I had absolutely no idea how it worked. I stood there starting at it, not realizing that the cups in the freezer next to it had a flavoring mixture in it, and that I was just supposed to take the cup, put it into the machine, and choose a thickness.
I started panicking because there was someone waiting behind me, so I just acted like I changed my mind about buying one and left so I could look up how to work the god forsaken thing. I felt so fucking stupid.
>>
Wtf the place I wanted to go to is closed. Looks like I have to travel farther.
>>
>>7908201
They're delicious and I'm upset all the QTs in Arizona stopped carrying them. The only shakes you can get now are from QT's kitchen, but those aren't nearly as good.
>>
File: 20160723_180053-1.jpg (825KB, 1689x2960px) Image search: [Google]
20160723_180053-1.jpg
825KB, 1689x2960px
The journey begins
>>
>>7908313
i know exactly where you are now, omw to shank you
>>
File: 20160723_180353-1.jpg (1MB, 1725x2899px) Image search: [Google]
20160723_180353-1.jpg
1MB, 1725x2899px
Waiting for the bus
>>
File: 20160723_181041-1.jpg (698KB, 1803x2773px) Image search: [Google]
20160723_181041-1.jpg
698KB, 1803x2773px
On the bus now. I'll update when I get off. This will be a long ride

>>7908322
spooky
>>
Fuck yeah story time
>>
>>7908350
Wtf the bus just drove by the store I wanted to go to and it said "open 24 hours" Google didn't say that. Whatever guess I'll go on a long ass bus ride
>>
Oh damn, I had thought of (or had one) in a little over four years. Those things are the shit. I thought that they were maybe just a Canadian thing though since I've never seen them mentioned online. Anyways, yeah they're good; not life changing or anything but solid.
>>
>>7908368
>and op rode into oblivion and was neither seen nor heard since
>>
>>7908402
you jive turkeys are making me want to walk out into the heat to grab one. I think they might be a Canadian only thing, also never seen them in the US
>>
>>7908419

they are everywhere in the US, or at least in the mid-atlantic region. mostly at wawa and shit.
Reese's one is absolute god tier.
>>
>>7908201
Good on occasion, but really not worth the money. You'd be better off making your own.
The smoothie ones are godly, though. Especially the mango one.
>>
Never heard of these before but there is a place nearby. Dat 600 calories though for mint chip.
>>
>>7908350
Fucking Canada.
>>
>>7908350
Ottawa?
>>
>>7908201
Reese's, S'mores and Cookies and Cream jesus
>>
Had a number of them in college and, I dunno if it was the machine, but it would always be pretty mediocre in terms of thickness and taste. Would always prefer to get the milkshakes from the NiteOwl instead which were cheaper. Those milkshakes were something to comeback from downtown to. God I miss college :(
>>
Did OP die
>>
I saw this thread and decided to go get one for the first time. Nearest was 4.2 miles away, and cake batter was worth it. Got bonus points for being at a Chevron.
>>
>>7908201
the mint chip one isnt too bad, i had one at my college's on campus convenience store thing por a post finals reward so it tasted pretty good
>>
>>7908612

Vancouver. From my exp there is one in burnaby and one somewhere in Vancouver despite so many macs in Vancouver
>>
on the topic of milkshakes, has anyone tried putting in ground coffee into their shakes? Go well or should I brew the coffee first?
>>
>>7908257
lol this happened to me too.
>>
>>7908201
Alright, but just go anywhere else and get a milkshake for the same price
>>
RIP OP
>>
op died
>>
I thought you were saying they sell them on buses. That would be weird. As an American I've never seen public transportation IRL.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.