[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine, if you will, a food source that is: >plentiful >calorie-dense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: McDonalds[3].jpg (62KB, 640x550px) Image search: [Google]
McDonalds[3].jpg
62KB, 640x550px
Imagine, if you will, a food source that is:

>plentiful
>calorie-dense
>inexpensive
>diverse in texture and taste
>conveniently located throughout most populated areas in America
>readily available with excellent service
>has all important nutritional information in an easily-accessible manner
>can be bought, served, and consumed rapidly, freeing up your leisure time to do more important/fun things

...now imagine that this great source is being demonized, slammed, and blamed for all of the planet's woes.

Pathetic. It's like saying water is evil because some people are too stupid/irresponsible and end up drowning in it.

Fast food, and all the necessary technology and methods behind its functioning, is probably the most important food-related innovation since Heinrich Anton de Bary enlightened humanity with his approach to plant pathology.

Disagree? Then you are just one of those self-loathing creatures who eat fast food regularly but feel guilty and ashamed because of the other sheeple doing your thinking for you.
>>
>>7908055
taste is king
Bitch
>>
You're an idiot.
>>
File: 1467923436455.png (294KB, 392x352px) Image search: [Google]
1467923436455.png
294KB, 392x352px
woke af senpai desu
if only it didnt have niggers preparing the food, it would be perfect
>>
>>7908078
>You're an idiot.
Really? Because I know exactly how many calories and nutrients I consumed today, spent a grand total of 15 minutes procuring and consuming breakfast and lunch, all for a grand total of $10.

But hey, I'm sure you are a hunter-gatherer and have the time to waste on bullshit. I've got better things to do than go grocery shopping and cook every day like it's the 1930s lol
>>
File: image.jpg (832KB, 2056x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
832KB, 2056x1536px
>>7908079
>doesn't like niggers
>text gets filtered because he's using nigger speak
Irony is a fickle mistress.
>>
>>7908092
don't dog the 30's bro that era was legit.
>>
>>7908111
30s was wack af
>>
>>7908069
>taste is king
Is that meant to be a rebuttal?
>>
>>7908107
I didn't know "nigga" was filtered

what's that all about? censorship?
>>
>>7908127
The new 4Chan gook overlord is a typical racist nip.
He doesn't into irony.
>>
>>7908055
>Not making your own fast food
>>
>>7908079
That is why I choose Burger King. For they do not allow black people to touch your food.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (240KB, 493x266px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
240KB, 493x266px
>>7908248
>>
>>7908055
fast service =/= excellent service

step up nigga
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.