[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i stop eating so often? my will power is too weak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1393036137023.jpg (17KB, 259x189px) Image search: [Google]
1393036137023.jpg
17KB, 259x189px
how do i stop eating so often? my will power is too weak against delicious food
>>
pathetic. you're not even in control of your own body? might as well kill yourself, fatty
>>
Read Nietzche and Evola. Immolate your former self, and burn it in the fires of self-transmutation.

>>7905841
or just kill yourself
>>
steel your will
or develop IBS
I had to cut out so much food once my IBS started flaring up.
>>
nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. enjoy your heart attack, lardass
>>
File: move along.jpg (163KB, 552x376px) Image search: [Google]
move along.jpg
163KB, 552x376px
>>7905827
>>
>>7905858

When I went through my Nietzsche phase I was taking around 50-60 mg of Adderall a day, chain smoking, and hadn't yet become an alcoholic. So yeah, if you follow that formula you'll definitely lose weight. Just don't chose to write your final thesis on Nietzsche; that was a terrible idea and probably turned me into an alcoholic.
>>
>>7905901
because of how terrifyingly accurate his writings are? Or because the stress of writing your thesis?
>>
>>7905919

>because of how terrifyingly accurate his writings are

Because I majored in philosophy at a school that was known for their rigorous analytical philosophy program and always tried to outdo myself and be innovative with my papers, and Nietzsche is a fucking nightmare under those conditions. (One of my professors once warned against reading Nietzsche because you'll end up wearing all black and chain smoking while I was literally wearing all black at the back of the room reeking of cigarettes, being socially awkward but probably looking nihilistic.
>>
you don't have to stop eating, just start eating less fattening things. eat more fresh fruit. eat more vegetables--roast or stir-fry them. drink more water or tea. it's easier to resist the urge to eat junk food if you are less hungry.
>>
You gradually reduce the portions until your stomach shrinks enough so that you no longer feel overwhelming hunger at all times. Easy.
>>
eat only healthy food.

garbage that's full of salt and sugar will make you crave for more salt and sugar regardless of whether you're hungry or not. that's the whole business model behind fast food, btw.

so just eat healthy nutritious food. it's that simple.

>>7905941
that meme died in the eighties grandpa
>>
File: 1457822802936.jpg (56KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1457822802936.jpg
56KB, 368x368px
Get a good stomach infection. Preferably a viral. one. You'll be off food for a couple of weeks.
>>
>>7905827
why is porkins wearing lipstick?
>>
you have to want to lose weight more than you want to eat something delicious.
it's as simple as that.
also don't go full retard by eating the same shitty food but only having less of it because it won't work.
>>
>>7906057
he just got done eating hot cheetos. that's why his xwing crashes in the next scene: cheeto dust
>>
eat the right foods and it won't matter how much you eat

quality > quantity

i recommend eating a bag of dicks tho. couldn't hurt.
>>
>>7906001
Enough with this "_____ is a meme" meme. I experimented on myself and it works for me.
>>
>>7906106
you made your stomach shrink? post x-rays or it didn't happen.
>>
>>7906110
>being an autist who can only understand exact literal interpretations of anything

why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>7906122
just admit when you're wrong instead of acting out like a child.

or just don't post. idc.
>>
>>7906126
That wasn't even me.
>>7906110
No, I won't admit to being wrong about gradually reducing portions to feel less hungry, because that isn't wrong. Call it what you want, it works.
>>
>>7906142
how did you go about reducing your portions? did you weigh each meal? or count the number of peas on your plate?
plz respond.
>>
>>7906151
Yes, actually. I did count the precise number of food units I was ingesting over time. I periodically reduced the quantity by a unit. The day after a reduction, I felt a bit hungry in between meals, but the day after that, eating that exact same amount, I felt much less hungry, and could easily suppress and control my food cravings. Then I continued on like this until eventually I was eating like a bird. Why is this so hard to believe?
>>
>>7906151
>how did you go about reducing your portions?
I started by ordering the Large big mac meal instead of the SuperSize and now I'm down to the medium and...
>I'm lovin' it
>>
>>7906176
This. I am a fellow bird.
>>
>>7905858
>Read Nietzche and Evola ... [Evola-speak]
>>7905901
>Nietzsche phase
>turned me into an alcoholic
>>7905931
>One of my professors once warned against reading Nietzsche because you'll end up wearing all black and chain smoking while I was literally wearing all black at the back of the room reeking of cigarettes, being socially awkward but probably looking nihilistic

I thought these memes came from idiot laymen, not actual academics. How the fuck can you justify a nihilistic or unhealthy reading of Nietzsche? Those are antipathetic to his philosophy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.