[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure which one to eat. If I made them with the directions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 0722161800.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
0722161800.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
I'm not sure which one to eat. If I made them with the directions on the back only, what rank would each ramen be from worst to best.
>>
Middle one
>>
Those are all trash.
>>
>>7904741
take the middle one chop up bit of smoked sausage, cocktail weinies, or if you have to a hot dog. Beat one egg and get a slice of cheese. Boil the ramen with the vegi and spoce packet and add in the sausage then when the noodles start getting soft add the egg and stir till its all cooked them finally add in the slice of cheese and stir. Bowl and eat.
>>
>>7904741
Top Ramen and Maruchan are literally the same, and will have no spice whatsoever.

That Korean stuff in the middle is meant to be spiced to taste though, and if you pour the whole packet you will literally be overwhelmed by spice.

I suggest about a 1/6 of a packet for your first time trying it unless you really want to loose all sense of flavor for a day.
>>
OP are you in Australia? Everything is upside down
>>
>>7906115
Huh?
>>
>>7906115
it's not that spicy you vagina
>>
The middle one. Don't boil for too long, add a princle of salt once you plate it up. Perfect.
>>
Shin Ramyun is the best by far, everything else is niche as fuck or competing for second best
>>
>>7906115
I survive having it, dk what you're on about
>>
>>7904741
Nigger, youre eating instant ramen, only spoiled leftovers are below that shit
>>
>>7906474

>salting instant ramen

nigga what the fuck
>>
>>7906649
I use only a bit over half a teaspoon. Salt should be a component of every dish. It's pretty crucial.
>>
>>7906669

Mate instant ramen is packed with salt as it is.

Last thing it needs is more.
>>
>>7906673
There's no salt in the ingredients list.
>>
File: 1467760579907.jpg (243KB, 905x881px) Image search: [Google]
1467760579907.jpg
243KB, 905x881px
>>7906669
>>7906686

You didn't even try
>>
>>7906718
>>7906718
Try to what? You add salt to taste with everything you're cooking. It's common sense.
>>
>>7906737

The seasoning packet is high in sodium.
>>
>>7906752
No mention of salt though.
>>
>>7908648
Sodium is the salt in your food.
>>
>>7909935
Huh?
>>
>>7909935
Retard.
>>
>>7909939
>>7909940

Salt is sodium chloride.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.