[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>500% more expensive >no taste differences Is olive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Olive-Oil-featured-image.jpg (614KB, 2508x1672px) Image search: [Google]
Olive-Oil-featured-image.jpg
614KB, 2508x1672px
>500% more expensive
>no taste differences

Is olive oil the biggest meme of all time?
>>
>>7904020
>No taste difference
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>7904020
>expensive
I get a 94oz jug of extra virgin olive oil from Lebanon for $15. That's pretty fucking cheap. I would never buy olive oil at the supermarket.
>>
>>7904020
>no taste differences
what did the author intend by this?
>>
>>7904020
Hahaha what a pleb. My family has over 1500 olive trees and i always have fresh oil. Maybe if you tasted the real thing instead of shitty commercial """""olive oil""""" you'd be actually able to tell the difference.
>>
>>7904020
is this post the biggest troll of all time?
>>
>>7904020
>no taste differences
thats cuz u didnt activate it
>>
>>7904020
>>7904020
>>7904020
>>7904020

DELET THIS
>>
>>7904020
its marketing meme just like coconut semen
>>
*facepalm*
you do realize olive oil is for making dressings and marinades right? its not cooking oil.
you do know this, right OP?
Please tell me you know this....
>>
>>7904115
>>7904757
>>7904771
>>7904855

quickest I've ever seen /ck/ call out a troll instead of falling for it
>>
>no taste difference
wew lad
>>
not to mention
>HUGE taste difference
like monumental
GIANT
if you cant taste the difference then you have no business cooking anything ever.
>>
>>7904020
stop buying your olive oil from aldis and get yourself a can of california extra virgin olive oil.
>>
>>7904891
Extra Virgin olive oil has a huge taste difference because it's meant to be eaten as a dressing.

I think OP was comparing Corn/Canola/Vegetable oil with the kind of processed Olive oil used for high heat sauteeing and pan frying...which he is correct, there's really no taste difference. Every kitchen should have both, though; a flavorless, high-heat tolerant oil for cooking in and then some Extra Virgin for making a salad dressing or other cool temp emulsion.
>>
>>7904908
they have a processed olive oil used for cooking that tastes the same as cooking oil?
If that's the case I agree why would anyone buy that?

don't lie anon..you're OP...lol...
>>
>>7904921
Not that guy, but did you seriously not know that light olive oil existed?
>>
>>7904020
Buy the good stuff and you might notice the difference. Then again your taste buds are probably burnt from the fast food.
>>
>>7905199
Huh?
>>
>>7905224
It's quite a self-explanatory post. OP either hasn't tried good olive oil or his taste buds are used to the extreme amounts of salt, sugar and flavourings that junk food has, so he can't discern the flavour.
>>
File: jamie-olive-oil.jpg (19KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
jamie-olive-oil.jpg
19KB, 450x253px
>no taste differences
>not thinking olive oil is the god of oils
>>
>>7905199
>the good stuff
>posts a absolutely clear bottle
you are eating rancid oil at best, canola oil more likely
>>
>>7905423
You're not meant to use it as a solar panel you know. You keep it in the cupboard. And it's 500mL, that shit would be finished way before it goes rancid. Clueless fucking yank.
>>
>>7904020
Anal stimulation is supposedly a plus benefit
Benefit of value, perhaps not
Just make your own right?
>>
>>7904020

>no taste difference

You've obviously never had good quality olive oil
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.