[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think would Gordon Ramsey say to my Chicken and eggplant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160722_143244537.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160722_143244537.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
What do you think would Gordon Ramsey say to my Chicken and eggplant served with a side of fries?
>>
he would say cooking is more than putting shit in an oven and inverting condiment jars over it for an indeterminate amount of time
>>
File: Untitled.png (23KB, 523x481px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23KB, 523x481px
>>7903534
but I did cook.
He also always says to not over complicate meals.
>>
>>7903525
I don't know what he'll say, but I'll eat that
>>
>>7903544

he also says don't make shitty piles of dried out lozengal matter bordering a contaminating slick of mayonnaise and ketchup
>>
>>7903525
Chicken looks like shit, eggplant is dry, fries are fucking dry too, mayonnaise AND ketchup

he would fuck your shit up
>>
"what came first

the chicken or the egghead

fuck me"
>>
>>7903554
The chicken was delicious (I marinated it for a long as time so it was juicy and you could literally still taste the herbs in the center). The eggplant was also great, it may look dry because I burned it a little bit but it was still juicy.

The fries were shit, I'll give you that.
>>
>>7903525
You should eat less or by larger plates.
>>
>>7903561

>(I marinated it for a long as time so it was juicy

not how it works

> it may look dry because I burned it a little bit but it was still juicy

you burned it, it obviously was not also great.

don't ask opinions and then talk back.
>>
>>7903576
>don't ask opinions and then talk back.
you're right, sorry. I got too defensive.
>>
>>7903585
He didn't even state a valid opinion. How could he tell that the stuff was 'dry' without trying it in the first place.

I'd eat it. Minus the mayo though.
>>
>>7903590

> How could he tell that the stuff was 'dry' without trying it in the first place.

experience.

'i'd eat it' is not a criticism.
>>
>>7903585
I'm the first anon. Yeah shit looks edible and all, i WOULD eat it if i was hungry, but if you're looking for Ramsey approval, it's shit.

Nothing personal, OP. :^)
>>
>>7903554
>>7903731
fuck i mean that anon. I'm tired.
>>
>>7903554
>mayonnaise AND ketchup
that's a patrician tier combination
>>
File: 20160722_181337.jpg (891KB, 2048x1152px)
20160722_181337.jpg
891KB, 2048x1152px
What would Gordon say about my chicken soup? I-it's the first time for me making soup
>>
>>7903525
Te crinckle cut fries sitting next to a pool of ketchup and mayo mixing together on the plate seem like nothing short of a show of contempt for whoever eats this. The eggplant looks fine, but you probably wouldn't want mayo on iut, and it doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the dish. The chicken looks dry, flavorless and boring, like you cooked it thinking, "fuck it, I'll just be dunking it in ketchup and mayo anyways, so it doesn't matter how it comes out."

Looks like self-loathing on a plate, with the exception of the eggplant. Next time forget about the chicken, fries and shit condiments and think about building a meal around the eggplant.
>>
>>7903525
Looks like some whitetrash shit-tier garbage.
>>
>>7903525
He would find all the dried tissues around your house and acusse you of masturbating in the kitchen when they are actually from crying
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.