[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone familiar with this knife brand? I picked it up from the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20160720_211021.jpg (2MB, 2500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160720_211021.jpg
2MB, 2500x1406px
Anyone familiar with this knife brand?

I picked it up from the local thrift store for $1
>>
>>>>>>>>google

literally do not ask us
>>
>>7899360
Can you point me to the line in the rules that state knife threads are banned on /ck/?

No? :)
>>
>>7899384
This isn't a knife thread. You asked an easy to google question. Fuck off; sage.
>>
OP do not use this knife, henckels was a japanese blade master who started out forging katanas
>>
>>7899398
Can you point me to the line in the rules that state questions are banned on /ck/?

No? :) Bump.
>>
File: Acclider-Boll.jpg (116KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
Acclider-Boll.jpg
116KB, 640x465px
>>7899384
its a popular brand. looks like it needs to be sharpened. people get all salty here because its mostly a fast food review and food meme forum so when actual cooking gets involved people get annoyed. /ck/ dont cook for shit. youre better off asking somewhere people actually cook like reddit or a real cooking forum.
>>
>>7899409
It's mostly because there's five actual anons and then just a drove of marketing shills who don't want you to actually cook, they want you to discuss dippings for your fast food/frozen chicken tenders or which mainstream fast food burger you like more. Because it gets the consumers out to buy their product.

4chan has one of the largest 18-21 market segments on the entire internet. The whole website is filled with shills trying to get you to buy their shit. Why do you think poorfag is such a meme, conspicuous consumption is worshiped, and any thought of saving or investment is dismissed out of hand everywhere sans /biz/?
>>
>>7899409
Why are you even on this board?
>>
>>7899453
"Why aren't you out buying another flame broiled Whopperâ„¢ anon?"

fixed to match true intent

boycott fast food
>>
File: 1467604225289.jpg (141KB, 1048x922px) Image search: [Google]
1467604225289.jpg
141KB, 1048x922px
>>7899451
you really think people are being paid to shill on /ck/? why not somewhere more valid?

interesting.

>>7899453
Did you notice I actually answered the OP's question and you didnt? What are YOU doing here, you drop by in between jacking off to some chink cartoons to ask about taco bell specials?

you are the cancer of /ck/
>>
>>7899498
>why not somewhere more valid?

Where, precisely? They're already all over facebook, twitter, tumblr, reddit etc. 4chan has a higher Alexa rating than every single fast food company website on the planet.

The better question is, why don't you think marketers aren't everywhere by now? It's 2016, it's a capitalist world we're living in. EVERYONE is trying to make a buck. Why wouldn't people be marketing here? It's so simple and so intuitive to just get on and start hyping up products. It's easier than any forum, even. It's easier than Reddit!
>>
File: rfl_8673.jpg (82KB, 750x641px) Image search: [Google]
rfl_8673.jpg
82KB, 750x641px
>>7899504
have you considered maybe the mods/janitors are the shills and maybe thats why its so prevalent on this board? Its not hard to sweep a slow ass board like this but its never the shill threads that get booted. you ever notice that?

which fast food establishment do you prefer?
>>
>>7899504
>The better question is, why don't you think marketers aren't everywhere by now?

Because the majority of the threads that people call "shill" are clearly not. Most of the time there's no obvious brand name or store name involved. How could a thread be "shilling" something without mentioning what the product or vendor even is? Likewise, people are quick to label something as "viral marketing" when it isn't even viral in the first place. What I see is a bit like crying wolf. People are quick to say "shill" but very few of the posts would even qualify.

The only thing I see here that I honestly do consider shilling is people pushing their youtube channels.
>>
File: IMG_20160517_200749.jpg (1MB, 2347x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160517_200749.jpg
1MB, 2347x2304px
>>7899358
It's a baseline older Henckels, a good find for a $1 OP. Take it to a knife shop to get a new edge.
>>
>>7899498
How about them thickburgers though, fellow anon.
>>
>>7900679

this
>>
It's based German craftsmanship.
>>
It's the cheap line from henckels, probably made in China instead of Germany with lesser materials. Not a bad knife though, better than most cheap knives.
>>
>>7899398
>implying Google will give me the opinion of people who visit /ck/

Fuck off faggot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.