[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why so much sugar/sodium in fast food? literally only thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1468785002770.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1468785002770.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
why so much sugar/sodium in fast food?

literally only thing holding it back from health food status
>>
>>7893101
They need to add fuck tons of it to hide the taste of low quality ingredients
>>
>>7893101
Because it is pleasing on an evolutionary level?

What grade are you in btw
>>
>>7893104
Also to help preserve it.
>>
>>7893105
>I am bullied & abused irl

lol kk
>>
>>7893101
To preserve it, also probably because it's engineered to be as addictive and cheap as possible so it's going to lack in being healthy or it would have to compromise cost or taste.
>>
Yeah, that's why I ask my fries and burger with no salt
>>
>>7893117
That's sad to hear and you shouldn't be laughing about your situation
>>
Needed to hide the preservatives.
>>
>>7893147
Lmao so then why are you still talking about it?
>>
>>7893155
How long has your father been beating you?
>>
>>7893156
Nice projection lmao, might be best to end your life (take all blood relations with you)
>>
>>7893157
You have been the only one who projected abuse
>>
>Americans call high-fat foods high in sugar, thread number 4235
>>
>>7893101
Because poor people to enjoy themselves quickly and cheaply.

There are also trans fats and vegetable oils that make them horribly unhealthy. That's why they manage to fuck up even a simple burger.
>>
>>7893101
you forgot the fat. and really poor quality protein. and low fiber. And lack of most vitamins.
>>
>>7893157
>take all blood relations with you

10/10 bants
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.