[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How fresh is that coffee? >I generally make a fresh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>How fresh is that coffee?

>I generally make a fresh pot every week, even if there's some left over.

Do people actually drink day old coffee that they've left in the pot?
>>
>>7890834
If you must prepare coffee in bulk, make cold-brew you nincompoops. ground coffee in cold water in the fridge overnight. filter to drink. that's it.
>>
>>7890834
>I generally make a fresh pot every week,

Wut???
>>
>>7890847
Cold brew coffee is horrible and those who extol its nonexistent virtues, bloodless ghouls sent to torment the living.
>>
>>7890834
The point is he doesn't give a fuck. Are you that dense?
>>
>>7890834
No, that was the fucking joke.
>>
>>7890834
People do all kinds of shit. I knew someone who made coffee by running hot tap water into a cup with a spoonful of instant coffee crystals in the bottom, then stirring. If you can imagine it there's probably someone out there doing it.
>>
>>7891080
not as bad as my shitty coffee experience of a friend who used a sock to make fucking coffee in a drip machine.

what the fuck, I drank from the coffee too.
>>
>>7891247
An actual sock or one of those Central American "socks" designed for coffee brewing?
>>
>>7890834
of course they do
protip: put some sugar syrup in, mix, and pour over ice
>>
>make pot of coffee in the morning
>use leftover coffee instead of water
Seriously, do this. After about a week, it's the best goddamn cup of coffee you've ever had.
>>
I can drink coffee that is like a day old, but it gets pretty gross tasting after a day.
>>
I do that and it tastes pretty much the same on the seventh day as when it was "fresh".
>>
>>7891735
I always think about doing this, but that cant be good for your machine
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
>>7890834
>visit friend
>drinks coffee every morning
>don't ever see him making it
>walk in on him taking the coffee pot out of the fridge and pouring himself a cup
>microwaves it for a minute
>he explains that he makes one big pot a week and he stretches out by using his process.
>>
i thought that movie was overrated, but good nonetheless
>>
>>7891752
Do it. I call it the perpetual brew.
I use whatever coffee is leftover from yesterday to make my pot in the morning.
>>
>>7890854
Jesus dude.
>>
>>7890854
goddamn who drowned your dog in a vat of coldbrew.
>>
>>7891752
can confirm that a friend and I once destroyed a coffee pot that way. shit oozed coffee all over the place somehow.
>>
>>7891759
Lmao this is me but i do it with tea instead fite me
>>
Ew.
>>
>>7891759
has meal prep gone too far??
>>
Usually just buy a Cold Brew Latte from Starbucks
>>
He's weak and unable to look after things it's supposed to be metaphor for how the sheriff feels about the state of his hometown with the cartels and the whole Anton killing spree thing
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.