[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the laziest thing you make on a regular basis. >like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: shutterstock_299382308-380x253.jpg (46KB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_299382308-380x253.jpg
46KB, 380x253px
What's the laziest thing you make on a regular basis.

>like tomato soup
>went to store, read ingredients on soup can
>realize it's tomato paste, seasoning, water
>buy can of tomato paste, heat with added water, oil, shot of milk, and italian herb mix
>???
>shitty but easy and cheap tomato soup
>>
>>7890715
>toast bread
>butter
>slice tomato
>salt &pepper

or
>open ramen
>add sachet
>add water
>soy sauce
>>
eat a banana..

no cooking at all
>>
>>7890732
adding sodium to sodium ain't good, man.
>>
>>7890715

Tuna mac

>macaroni or whatever pasta I have available in the panty
>melt margarine and velveeta cheese over it
>throw some grated cheddar into it
>add peas and canned tuna

It's my go-to meal when I'm sick or feel too shitty to make a proper cheese sauce.
>>
>>7890715

>Boil milk in microwave
>Add chocolate chunks
>Let chocolate melt

Hot chocolate milk.
>>
>>7890904
>margarine
>velveeta

absolutely disgusting
>>
>>7890930

Hey anon said lazy, I gave him lazy.

And fuck you I like velveeta.
>>
>>7890863
Your tastebuds disagree.
>>
>>7890715
Pasta

Just boiled pasta with nothing on it
>>
I regularly eat hard boiled eggs. Sometimes I eat crackers afterwards.
>>
Boil kale in chicken broth
Stir in a few scrambled eggs to add egg bits
>>
>>7890715

Sometimes I make nothing
>>
>>7890715
Avocado sliced on a toasted bagel with a little salt and pepper
>>
>>7890715
How is this lazier than buying a 1 dollar can of tomato soup and adding water? congrats you played yourself.
>>
>>7890917
Why not just get some chocolate powder mix?
>>
I take a hotdog, wrap it in paper towel, pop it in the microwave for about a minute.

Then I get the buns and ketchup, onion, ect.
>>
>>7890715
>>7891004
rekt
>>
>>7891004

My thoughts exactly.
>>
microwave rice mixed with canned tuna, cheese and whatever vegetables are in the fridge.
>>
put potatoes, bacon, herbs, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, olive oil in oven. top with 2 fried eggs. literally my dinner at least two times a week
>>
>>7891004

>tomato soup can is $2-$4
>does one bowl
>can of paste is 75 cents, does two bowls
>>
File: 1466211633530.png (677KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1466211633530.png
677KB, 720x540px
>>7891275
Being lazy and being cost effective are not the same thing.
>>
Well make is a strong word for it but I rehydrate peanut butter powder and then eat it with spoonfuls of jelly and bites of bread.
>>
>>7890715
rice and hot sauce
or a salad made only of iceberg lettuce and lemon juice
>>
>>7890931
velveeta is quite based
>>
That dehydrated maruchan soup packet. That's as lazy as it gets for me.
>>
>Deep fried potato + fish sticks made in the same frying pan
> Microwave frozen peas
>Sweet and sour for wok

Used to be smoky chili sauce but no-one carries it here.
>>
>>7890715
Toast smeared with something vaguely nutritional. Avocado with cotija. Cauliflower spread. Nut butters. I make up big containers of stuff that has some fiber and a decent variety of micronutrients at the start of the week and smear it all over a loaf of bread until the weekend so that I can come home from work and spend the entire rest of the day drinking and rewatching the same crappy TV shows I've seen a million times before.
>>
Fry mushrooms with a bit of Sambal paste, scoop out of pan and one lebaneese bread, roll up, mmmm

Cheap, easy, and quick. Had it today, wish I took a photo.
>>
>>7890976
>kale
Fuck off vegan
>>
Ful Medames. Basically just rinse a can of beans, put it in the food processor with some lemon juice, then add onions olive oil and tomato to the paste.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.