[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, guys. I don't really cook, but I like to make myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: eggs n stuff.png (7KB, 504x484px) Image search: [Google]
eggs n stuff.png
7KB, 504x484px
Hi, guys. I don't really cook, but I like to make myself a basic throw-a-bunch-of-shit in a pan breakfast with potatoes, eggs, peppers, onion, etc. That kind of thing. I like it, but I think it needs some kinda spices to make it really good. All I really use now is salt and some basil (because I put tomatoes on top); I don't know what goes with this kinda stuff, so if anyone has suggestions that would be really appreciated. I can be more specific about the meal if that's necessary, also.
>>
I had another question and I figured I'd just use this thread since I had already made it.
So, I was handling habaneros earlier today and I hadn't realized they were habaneros (used to dealing with only semi-spicy peps)., and I didn't even know about chili burn as like a concept.
Needless to say I got some of their juice on my hand and it started burning. I didn't take care of it immediately because it was mild and I thought it was just nothing, but it has been like 7 hours now and I have tried everything. Oils, dish soap, milk, etc, and this burning remains heavily intensified from what it was initially. I am thinking maybe all the capsaicin is gone at this point, but that the skin was damaged since I didn't attend to it immediately.
Does anyone have experience with this? I would really appreciate any help because I don't know how I'm going to sleep with this.
>>
File: evil habanero.jpg (191KB, 1070x1800px) Image search: [Google]
evil habanero.jpg
191KB, 1070x1800px
>>7885715
To attract attention to this post in particular I made a picture of an evil habanero with my left hand in mspaint
>>
Look up Indian eggs, such as bhujri or akoori if you need some wierdo spices in your eggs for extra pounds of flavor. Also you shouldn't be on this website.
>>
Thanks, I will.

Why not? This is my favorite website, or do you mean specific board?
>>
>>7885793
fuck messed up the reply
>>7885786

definitely doesn't look good for my being-on-this-site case
>>
>>7885793
>>7885796
Are you trying to act cute? I mean 4 chan is a terrible place and you might as well be on a real site, not a containment website.
>>
>>7885804
I am 100$ serious.
What other site should I try?

Also, I could really use some help on the Habanero thing if you know anything about that.
Would be great.
>>
>>7885811
Go beyond
>>
>>7885854
I've already been to [s4s].
>>
Try adding a little fish sauce to the eggs. Start with a small amount and then increase it until your preference. That shit smells like rotten fish with milk but adds a good flavor to eggs and stews.
>>
>>7885089
Some Lawry's seasoned salt in place of your salt is pretty good. Also try roma tomatoes instead of regular to go with the basil.
>>
>>7885910
Thanks for the suggestion!
>>7885943
Oh, I guess I should have mentioned: I use roma tomatoes! Absolutely love them.
Thanks.
>>
It's 5am, over 12 hours now, and the burn continues unabated.

HELP!!
>>
>>7886560
Feel the burn

Taste the burn
>>
>>7887184
I fell asleep by laying on the floor with my hand holding a cold glass of ice water.
Woke up three hours later with the burn having worn off to just a tingle and my right arm all tensed up.
Definitely learned the hard way not to fuck around with habaneros.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.