[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys make when you don't have any meat laying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0

What do you guys make when you don't have any meat laying around, but still want a filling meal?

I feel like the only things I actually cook are always meat based, and I never do anything outside of that. I hate having to thaw out protein for every meal.
>>
>>7885054
Just go outside and eat a handfull of grass and dirt, like the other vegans on this board.
>>
>>7885054
Potato or egg salad, some kind of beans and grilled pineapple. Protein, carbs and fiber. Anyone knows eggs and beans are GOAT. You can do so much with them.
>>
Beans
>>
>>7885066
>eggs and beans

i suppose you live alone
>>
>>7885070
You would suppose incorrectly. Why would you suppose that anyway? Those are great go to foods outside of meat.
>>
1 tin of baked beans
2 slices of toast
2 fried eggs
paprika to taste on the beans
pepper to taste on the eggs

Britbong so none of your clever beans
>>
>>7885078
He made a fart joke
>>
boxed mac n cheese
>>
>>7885054
Lentils.
>>
If you want to be healthy, beans and lentils are very good. Rice (mainly brown rice), and other starches (potatoes, pasta, etc.) is okay in moderation.

If you don't care, just make a lot of potato salad or pasta.
>>
Recently had to start to eat healthier so on Monday I blanch a load of greens (kale, broccoli, string beans, brussel sprouts etc) and use them throughout the week like so:

Warmed through with olive oil and lemon onto toasted bread

In an omelette with feta or parmesan

With penne pasta and pesto

In egg fried rice

Fry chorizo and stir through the veggies and drained chickpeas

Gotta be more but this is pretty decent for me these days
>>
>>7885054
didn't expect to see my edit on /ck/ of all places
>>
>>7888031
Easily this. Fucking lentils + some other veggies is a pretty damn good meal. Comfy
>>
>>7885054
rice and lentils/beans, split pea soup, ratatouille, pasta... Plenty of options.
>>
spanish omelette
pea soup with poached egg and buttery toast
squash risotto
saag paneer and aloo gobi and rice
ligurian pasta
mushrooms on toast
veg lasagne/moussaka
stromboli
ratatouille with rice
lentil soup with feta, olives and sunflower seeds
pasta primavera thickened with an egg yolk
roasted cauliflower and orzo pilaf
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.