[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to open these without spilling kool-aid all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Brian Eno - Deep Blue Day.jpg (51KB, 430x600px) Image search: [Google]
Brian Eno - Deep Blue Day.jpg
51KB, 430x600px
Is it possible to open these without spilling kool-aid all over your hands?
>>
>>7859061

Use your feet?
>>
freeze it solid first.
>>
>>7859061
Open over a sink, or use a wad of papertowels. Better yet, they seem kind of silly if you need something on the go, just buy kool aid singles and add to your own water bottle?
>>
>>7859061
being in control of your strength and twisting the top gently once it's open turn the top on its side and sip the juice out
>>
>>7859061
use your anus
>>
>>7859061
Why are those so fucking good better tHan powder
>>
>>7859215
your subconscious makes it even more delicious because it reminds you of when you were a baby sucking on your mother's tits.
>>
Have you tried not gripping it like your dick?
>>
File: OfMiceAndMen.jpg (13KB, 215x335px) Image search: [Google]
OfMiceAndMen.jpg
13KB, 215x335px
>>7859061
>>
>>7859304
Are you suggesting I shoot the bottle in the back of the head?
>>
>>7859231

Interesting theory.
>>
>>7859215
They don't water it down like your mom does.
>>
File: AM_MN.jpg (23KB, 289x292px) Image search: [Google]
AM_MN.jpg
23KB, 289x292px
ask a nigga
>>
>>7859061
with your teeth faggot
>>
>>7859231
i just like putting my tongue in the hole and squeezing the bottle bringing my tongue with it, what is the subconscious theory on that?
>>
>>7860314
You like big meaty dicks pounding and splashing the back of your throat you fucking faggot.

>>7859061
I highly doubt it, since they fill the shit all the way to the brim and then they made the top like pulling a pin on a goddamn grenade. Your only hope is to the stab the bottom and let the juice pour out like that.
>>
>>7859061
I dunno, all I know is that bottle top is a fuckin spaceship.
>>
>>7859094
This is the best answer that doesn't answer OP
>>
>>7859402
Spoilers douche.
>>
>>7859061
Use your sharpest katana to slice off the top of the kool aid burst
>>
>>7859061
I always opened them with my teeth and swallowed the leakage. Turns out that was a good skill to have once I realized I was gay.
>>
Do these even still exist?
>>
Fuck guess I'll post it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBRL7D0wcXM
>>
Yes, by not being retarded.
>>
>>7859061
Have mommy do it, faggot.
>>
>>7861812
Oh man, totally forgot about this shit - didn't even realize what it was til he mentioned the tiles
>>
>>7859307
spoilers my man
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.