[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>slow smoke pork shoulder overnight with wood I chopped myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: american_snigger.gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
american_snigger.gif
83KB, 395x281px
>slow smoke pork shoulder overnight with wood I chopped myself to make coals so it could be done properly in a good smoker to a moist and tender state of perfection
>before some people even taste it they slather it with store-bought barbecue sauce

When I told them they should try the meat without the sauce they looked at me like I murdered someone and pissed on the corpse. Some people should just be force-fed freeze dried nutritious sludge.
>>
>invite plebeians to eat with you
>surprised when they're plebeians
>>
>>7849263
Pretty much.

My friend makes pork shoulder like that too for BBQs. He'll never bring out the sauces. Interestingly, not one person has ever asked for bottled BBQ sauce to go with my friend's BBQ.
>>
>>7849261
Ah, another autist thread.

>t-theyre not eating it the way I want them to!!!! WAAAAAAAJHH MOMMY MAKE THEM EAT IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>7849272

I didn't have any sauce at all. All I had were pickles and jalapenos for people to put on their stuff because the taste of meat with a bit of rub and with wood smoke is enough, or it should be.

>>7849274

I spent almost 20 hours preparing this and setting everything up only for it to be drowned out with sugary garbage. I might as well have just taken it and thrown it into the woods.
>>
>>7849274
>autism
Do you not assume that the meat can carry itself without some HFCS? You just are some nigger who drowns his shitty cuts in garbage. Probably can't even cook for shit.
>>
>>7849261
You don't make your own mustard sauce?
>>
>>7849348

I haven't made sauce for a long time, and I intend to keep it that way.
>>
>>7849261
People like sauce with their food, get over it faggot.
>>
Don't leave sauce out for them then?
>>
>EAT MY HOT BLAND MEAT REEEEEEE
>>
>>7849502
>bland
Syrupfag detected.
>>
>>7849261
>>7849284
I bet your pork was dry, improperly seasoned, and mostly hunks of pure fat. I'd slather BBQ sauce on it too, OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 443x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 443x600px
>holy shit why are you eating food the way you're used to it, I cooked this eat it my way, my condiments, 420*C blazblue it fgt

have you never been a child eating overcooked, oversmashed second rate meat for dindins? have you considered all your mansweat from staring at the grill all night maybe didn't spice it up enough for everyone? would you go to ur grandmum and complain she didn't eat your entire rib rack after you spent all day cooking it?

people who add shit to food when the cook didn't/didn't offer are plebs, but shoving gold down their throats just feels like shit to them. live and let live etc
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.