[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've hated food all my life. Eating just feels disgusting.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I've hated food all my life. Eating just feels disgusting. How do I change that?
>>
find something that tastes good?

shit, op, i wish i could hate eating. how do you do it?
>>
>>7847258
There's only a handful of things I eat. Most flavours I simply don't enjoy.

Cursed to die.
>>
>>7847257
go to a psychologistthen, not a Chinese carving board ...
>>
you could just stop.

do everyone a favor.
>>
How is that even possible. Did your family raise you on improperly cooked food or snack food and fast food?

Have you even tried most dishes, types of cuisine, cooking methods, etc?
>>
sounds as though you weren't meant to live for long, so do the gene pool a favor and end it
>>
File: 24629364.png (77KB, 491x541px) Image search: [Google]
24629364.png
77KB, 491x541px
>>7847257
Either force yourself to eat until you condition your body to tolerate and eventually enjoy them or maybe kill yourself. Whatever you prefer.
>>
>>7847269

Try new stuff. What haven't you tried ?
>>
>>7847257
there must have been one traumatic incident, maybe you cant remember.
>>
Stop eating
>>
You're actually one of the lucky ones.
>>
>>7847257
Die
>>
>>7847257
You'll never be fat then, which is a good thing.
If you don't like eating or cooking then don't, it's not ideal but you could just drink those Soylent concoctions to get your nutrition. Spend the time you saved doing something you love.
>>
>>7847257
Soylent is made for Autist just like you
>>
>>7847257
Eat different, eat better.
>>
eating is pretty gay 2bh. you have to do it literally all the time, burns your tongue, makes you fat, bad breath etc. fucking hell
>>
>>7847257

>>7848269
>>7848360
? Can't tell if serious, eating too little is just as bad as eating too much.

OP, what's your BMI, are you anorexic or anything? I'm curious. If you're at a healthy weight, then I think you have a non-issue, you don't have to force yourself to enjoy food if you just don't want to. If you are anorexic, though, that's a little rough.
>>
OP you can stop hating food in one easy, affordable step:

1. Stop being a faggity-ass bitch.

Try it today, and you'll see a whole new world opened up before you!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.