[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food handicap thread? Post foods you can't eat for fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Food handicap thread? Post foods you can't eat for fucking stupid reasons.

>mfw for some fucked up reason I can't eat most forms of egg or foods with lots of egg in them without feeling like throwing up or having my throat itch like crazy
>mfw I can only eat hard boiled egg
>mfw I've never eaten a good omelet or poached egg and the thought of dippy eggs makes me sick

And it's all probably because my grandma gave me egg at 2 months old.
>>
File: js.jpg (384KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
js.jpg
384KB, 600x450px
>Exposure, plain and simple. Scientists tell us that aversions fade away when we eat moderate doses of the hated foods at moderate intervals, especially if the food is complex and new to us. (Don't try this with allergies, but don't cheat either: few of us have genuine food allergies.) Exposure works by overcoming our innate neophobia, the omnivore's fear of new foods that balances the biological urge to explore for them. Did you know that babies who are breast-fed will later have less trouble with novel foods than those who are given formula? The variety of flavors that make their way into breast milk from the mother's diet prepares the infant for the culinary surprises that lie ahead. Most parents give up trying novel foods on their weanlings after two or three attempts and then complain to the pediatrician; this may be the most common cause of fussy eaters and finicky adults--of omnivores manqués. Most babies will accept nearly anything after eight or ten tries.
>>
>>7830021
not very worth if it makes me feel like death each time
>>
>>7830008
That sucks because the taquitos from whataburger are delicious
>>
>>7830096
>implying there's anything at whataburger that's undelicious
It's all delicious, faggot.

>>7830008
Um... nothing that I have such a strong reaction to as that. Although, I have a blood clotting disorder and I'm supposed to be careful about intake of leafy greens.
>he types while eating a slice of spinach, caramelised onion and smoked scamorza quiche
So I'll get gangrene and lose a limb. Big deal.
>>
>>7830107
>>implying there's anything at whataburger that's undelicious
>It's all delicious, faggot.

Where you aware that the taquitos are mostly scrambled eggs and OP has an aversion to scrambled eggs?
>>
File: JeffreyS.jpg (50KB, 604x264px) Image search: [Google]
JeffreyS.jpg
50KB, 604x264px
>>7830084

>The more I contemplated food phobias, the more I became convinced that people who habitually avoid certifiably delicious foods are at least as troubled as people who avoid sex, or take no pleasure from it, except that the latter will probably seek psychiatric help, while food phobics rationalize their problem in the name of genetic inheritance, allergy, vegetarianism, matters of taste, nutrition, food safety, obesity, or a sensitive nature.
>>
>>7830008
Bro, I have the same thing.
>>
>Doritos

Everyone else seems to love them, but I think they taste like vomit and I literally dry heave at the smell. I have tried them a few times and its always the same. No other junk food, fast food or any other food, except some chalky pastry thing I tried once in Japan has the same effect.

Dont really give a shit though, who needs another junk food to eat, but I always get shit from my friends on it.
>>
File: 1461733692193.jpg (107KB, 600x593px)
1461733692193.jpg
107KB, 600x593px
>>7830008
It sounds more like a matter of preference, it's cool with me anon hardboiled are all good in my book.

What are your thoughts on using eggs in mixtures as a binding agent? i.e hamburger patties or cakes/brownies/cookies etc..
>>
>>7830021
OP clearly has an allergy, you cunt

I can no longer eat avocado, and I barely enjoy melons due to the symptoms
>>
most organ meats repulse me, though I do like beef tongue.
depends on the variety but a lot of mushrooms put me off as well, something about the texture just kills them for me, though I enjoy the taste in dishes
>>
>>7830008

>probably because my grandma gave me egg at 2 months old.

Humans have been doing that for 1000's of years. You're just genetically weak like most of the modern population is becoming. Congrats on helping humans be out-survived by fucking eggs.
>>
>>7830322
Children are usually allergic to eggs you retard its uncommon for someone like OP to not develop out of it though
>>
>>7830008
i cant eat regular yogurt
>greek is fine
i can eat any other dairy product fine (though sometimes i get mild cramping after drinking milk) but yogurt fucking kills me
also i have a stupid fucking peanut allergy, which i hate because i fucking love peanuts
>>
>>7830119
I'm aware most places whether there are taquitos or not.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.