[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Made my girlfriend a flan for her birthday since that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1466934892273.jpg (34KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466934892273.jpg
34KB, 528x960px
Made my girlfriend a flan for her birthday since that's her favorite desert. It came out great, everybody loves it.

Not sure what my point is, but here's a pic of my flan
>>
>>7819459
solid flan
>>
You're gonna get some tonight senpai
>>
>>7819470
Lol her birthday was wednsday, but I did...several times. I'm actually little sore from it.
>>
>>7819474
Did she peg you?
>>
>>7819477
As in ducked my add with a dildo? No /ck/ you're wierd.

But we did fuck like 5 times in 4 days and she gave me an amazing blowjob/handy on her birthday. She was a masseuse when we got together so she knows how to use her hands.

Lately I've been cooking ever day I'm off and the sex has been great. I swear the fastest way to a woman's pussy is through her mouth.

It does help tho that I have a chubby :gf with an already high sex drive, but I swear a good lasagne or a well made steak lubes her up better than my best foreplay.
>>
Looks very unappealing but I'm sure it tastes great, good job, OP.
>>
>>7819508
Yeah I know. I don't have a better dish to bake it in and my plates are terrible for presentation.

It was good thoough. My girls family ate it up fast. I tasted it and I liked it and I hate sweets.

I do feel bad tho. My gifs father is diabetic and he ate half of it. I'm afraid to bake because he loves my baking.
>>
Hope she enjoyed it! What does it taste like?
>>
>>7819563
Sugar and vanilla, but good..

>>7819572
She was fat when we got together. I'm honest, I prefer fat girls, but I'm no enabler. I encorage her to exercise, cook lean meals high in fiber, and use whole grains. Her best friend is the problem. She always encourages her to eat food that is bad for her.

I made her 1 desert for her birthday. I love my chunky girl, but I do everything to help her the rest of the year.
>>
>>7819612
>attract a girl

lol fag
>>
>>7819612
I know you're trolling me, but I'm drunk and bored so I'll take the bait.

Ii hate sex with skinny girls. Yes they are sexy, but they are too honey and can't take a dick.

Fat girls can take a dick and beg for more. And they're soft and more portable to fuck and spoon. Plus the bigger pass and tots don't hurt.
>>
>>7819620
you're pretty drunk Anon.
What's your postcode?
>>
>>7819459
Maybe later on you can eat her flan :^)
>>
>>7819499
lucky bastard. Also, that flan looks bready good.
>>
>>7819612
stop being 12 please
>>
>>7819620
>but they are too honey
wat?
>>
>>7819768
my apologies, I should have suggested you go back to /b/ (or fit). Seriously, get this shit out of here.
>>
>>7819620
>fat girls are portable

Go to bed, Anon.
>>
>>7819777
I like /b/. But i don't come to /ck/ to deal with bitches like you. You should have pointed out that I'm taking a board filled with fast food threads seriously.
>Calling things i don't like memes
nice meme brother
>>
>>7819607
>Sugar and vanilla, but good..

A bit like creme brulee?
Seems easy to make, I never been into baking but I might give this a shot.
>>
>>7819459
baka if you didn't make it out of your semen
>>
>>7819620
>>7819607
you're a good man. like what you like, ignore people who are so bored they get mad about other peoples happy lives. the flan looks good, i'm jealous.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.